How effective is Dilaudid for Backache (Back pain - low)?
Overall ratings: 2.9/5
Long term ratings: 3.0/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Dilaudid (hydromorphone hydrochloride) is for Backache. The study is based on 34 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Dilaudid for Backache >>>
What is Dilaudid
Dilaudid (latest outcomes from 10,258 users) has active ingredients of hydromorphone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
Backache (body pain) (latest reports from 6,785 patients) can be treated by Percocet, Tramadol Hydrochloride, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Vicodin, Flexeril, Norco.
On Sep, 18, 2014: 34 people are studied for taking Dilaudid in Backache
Dilaudid effectiveness for Backache (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Dilaudid for Backache * :
Age of people who take Dilaudid for Backache * :
Who find Dilaudid more effective for Backache?
Gender of people who find Dilaudid more effective * :
Age of people who find Dilaudid more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 months ago):
Are any of the above drugs im taking capable of causing panic attacks with me?
From this study (9 months ago):
I have been on 4mg dilaudid, 5x daily, for about 2 months now. My most recent menstrual cycle has lasted 2 weeks. I thought it was finished, and it started again like a brand new cycle. Is it the drug? Or could it be something else?
From this study (10 months ago):
The nightmares I'm experiencing are not related to the trauma that caused my PTSD. The periactin has almost completely eliminated PTSD related nightmares. The nightmares were very severe after a procedure in which I was given large doses of dilaudid.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Dilaudid, Backache
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Sepsis hallucinations misdiagnosed
I was admitted to the hospital at 10 p.m., with a total bowel blockage caused by scar-tissue adhesions. I had first gone to the ER at 3 a.m. that morning, but the ER doc misdiagnosed my condition as constipation. I was in extreme pain and also too weak to tell my husband when he first came home t ...
- Horrendous -nearly died from fentanyl
I took Fentanyl 25mcg/hr patch. It should last 3 days. After 24 hours, there was no effect. My doctor recommended adding a second patch. Within 6 hours, I was vomiting every 15 minutes. I removed both patches. I could not even keep down a sip of water for 30 hours. My brother was with me, and he tho ...
- Trinesha white need medical care advice on if it is possible to mix two medicine together
Can they be able to mix trinesha white need medical care advice on if it is possible to mix two medicine together
More reviews for: Dilaudid, Backache
Recent studies of taking Dilaudid in Backache on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Miralax, Testosterone, Flomax, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Flexeril, Dilaudid for a patient with Constipation, Testosterone, Uraemic Neuropathy, Depression, Muscle Tightness, Pain - Back. The patient has Panic Attacks (Panic disorder)
- A study of side effects of Dilaudid for a patient with Pain - Back. The patient has Menstrual Cycle Prolonged (long menstrual cycle)
- A study of drug interactions between Fish Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Neurontin, Restoril, Ativan, Lidoderm, Robaxin, Norco, Periactin, Adderall 20, Dilaudid for a patient with Supplementation Therapy, Low Back Pain, Chronic Insomnia, Anxiety, Nightmares - Repeated, Mental Impairment. The patient has Nightmares - Repeated (Repeated nightmares)
- A study of side effects of Hydromorphone Hydrochloride for a patient with Back Pain - Low. The patient has Erectile Dysfunction
- A study of drug interactions between Valium, Celexa, Colace, Dilaudid for a patient with Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Depression, Dead Bowel, Pain - Back. The patient has Slurred Speech (Speech impairment (adult))
More related studies for: Dilaudid, Backache
Recent Backache related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Backache
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.