Home > Backache > Dilaudid > Dilaudid for Backache
How effective is Dilaudid for Backache (Back pain - low)?
Overall ratings: 2.9/5
Long term ratings: 3.0/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Dilaudid (hydromorphone hydrochloride) is for Backache. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 34 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Dilaudid for Backache >>>
What is Dilaudid
Dilaudid (latest outcomes from 10,263 users) has active ingredients of hydromorphone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
Backache (body pain) (latest reports from 7,114 patients) can be treated by Percocet, Flexeril, Tramadol Hydrochloride, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Vicodin, Norco.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 34 people are studied for taking Dilaudid in Backache
Dilaudid effectiveness for Backache (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Dilaudid for Backache * :
Age of people who take Dilaudid for Backache * :
Who find Dilaudid more effective for Backache?
Gender of people who find Dilaudid more effective * :
Age of people who find Dilaudid more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Latuda and back & joint pain
I started latuda three nights ago. The first night I had terrible nightmares and cried in my sleep the whole night. The next two nights I have just had vived dreams.I and am mentally doing a lot better but now am experiencing a lot of pain in my lower back , knees and feet. How do I deal with this a ...
- Anyone develop burning mouth syndrome taking exalgo
started on ER meds for pain in jan 2014; stomach pain; continued trying diff ones; got to exalgo 8mg thought had sore throat and med didn't work ; went to 12 mg and gums bleeding, swollen, mouth burning has yet to stop since beginning of aug 2014. anyone experience similar and resolutions???
- Can rituxan cause bipolar disorder?
recently started rituxan. Now have bipolar disorder. Could there be any connection?
- Does soma stop tamsulosin from working if taken together
I was told taking these two meds counteract each other if taken together by a doctors assistant. Do they counter act each other?
- I am suffering from osteoarthritis. want to know is it curable in ayurved
Want to start medicine from Ayurved... Drugs mentioned above. WANT TO KNOW SIDE EFFECTS OF THESE DRUGS.
- Can you take ibuprofen for arthritis condition, i have multiple myeloma, i have had stem cell treatment and was clear for 5 years , paraproteins were raised but another stem cell treatment not viable
My consultant has told me Im not to use Ibuprofen as it may alter my blood results. I suffer with pain in my wrists, thighs, lower back. I just dont know who to turn to with this as the pain is 24hrs a day and I dont know what advice is the best!
- Has anyone found a connection between hyperhidrosis and spondylolisthesis
Hi, I would just like to ask if anyone has found a connection between hyperhidrosis and spondylolisthesis. I have been suffering from hyperhidrosis since I was roughly fifteen (2002). I was recently diagnosed with spondylolisthesis (2012) which the doctor attributed to my rowing through school and ...
- Can you take daypro and robaxin together
Have been on daypro for awhile am having some upper pain in back is it ok to take robaxin since I am taking daypro I think I have pulled a muscle it is weekend and dr not in
- What would cause a false positive for methadone
I am testing positive for methadone that I don't take. what will cause a false positive
- Is there a connection between black mold and pseudotumor cerebri
We have detected black mold in our home recently. I have had Trigeminal Neuralgia, Chari Malformation and have been diagnosed with Intracranial Hypertension. I now have a lumbar shunt but he constant pressure headaches, fatigue, memory loss, insomnia, sleeping a lot, dizziness etc is still present. ...
More questions for: Dilaudid, Backache
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Sepsis hallucinations misdiagnosed
I was admitted to the hospital at 10 p.m., with a total bowel blockage caused by scar-tissue adhesions. I had first gone to the ER at 3 a.m. that morning, but the ER doc misdiagnosed my condition as constipation. I was in extreme pain and also too weak to tell my husband when he first came home t ...
- Horrendous -nearly died from fentanyl
I took Fentanyl 25mcg/hr patch. It should last 3 days. After 24 hours, there was no effect. My doctor recommended adding a second patch. Within 6 hours, I was vomiting every 15 minutes. I removed both patches. I could not even keep down a sip of water for 30 hours. My brother was with me, and he tho ...
- Trinesha white need medical care advice on if it is possible to mix two medicine together
Can they be able to mix trinesha white need medical care advice on if it is possible to mix two medicine together
- Platelet count decreased in celebrex
I have suffered with back pain since 1952 when I fell 45 feet after accident as tree trimmer. I had lumbar lamenectomy for stenosis, L3, L4 and L5 in 2008, I have had cervical lamenectomy in 1982 for injuries sustained as a Police Officer, have suffered other injuries in career which contributed to ...
- I got pneumonia while taking topamax, obvious correlation
I do not take all the medicines above all the time but I am using an implanted pump giving me less than 2mg of dilaudid per day, 75 mg effexor daily and usually buspar. Dr prescribed topamax within 4 days I was hospitalized with Pneumonia, stayed a week came home a week had a clear chest x ray and ...
- Savella & synthroid hell!
Within 15 minutes of taking Savella, the heat starts in my face and the sweating begins unrelentlessly. And the palpitations begin right away and later will be strong enough to wake me from sleep. Its horrible! I cant go anywhere! I cant tolerate any additional heat anywhere! And if I go out, I m ...
More reviews for: Dilaudid, Backache
Recent studies of taking Dilaudid in Backache on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Miralax, Testosterone, Flomax, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Flexeril, Dilaudid for a patient with Constipation, Testosterone, Uraemic Neuropathy, Depression, Muscle Tightness, Pain - Back. The patient has Panic Attacks (Panic disorder)
- A study of side effects of Dilaudid for a patient with Pain - Back. The patient has Menstrual Cycle Prolonged (long menstrual cycle)
- A study of drug interactions between Fish Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Neurontin, Restoril, Ativan, Lidoderm, Robaxin, Norco, Periactin, Adderall 20, Dilaudid for a patient with Supplementation Therapy, Low Back Pain, Chronic Insomnia, Anxiety, Nightmares - Repeated, Mental Impairment. The patient has Nightmares - Repeated (Repeated nightmares)
- A study of side effects of Hydromorphone Hydrochloride for a patient with Back Pain - Low. The patient has Erectile Dysfunction
- A study of drug interactions between Valium, Celexa, Colace, Dilaudid for a patient with Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Depression, Dead Bowel, Pain - Back. The patient has Slurred Speech (Speech impairment (adult))
More related studies for: Dilaudid, Backache
Recent Backache related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Gabapentin, Lyrica for a 56-year old woman who has Pain - Back
- Comparions of Tramadol, Eprosartan Mesylate for a 66-year old man who has Low Back Pain
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Celebrex, Aleve, Diclofenac Sodium And Misoprostol for a 70-year old woman who has Pain - Back
- Comparions of Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Butrans for a 57-year old woman who has Low Back Pain
- Comparions of Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Percocet, Nucynta Er for a 43-year old man who has Pain - Back
- Comparions of Bacopa, Ashwagandha, Nucynta for a 35-year old woman who has Pain - Back
- Comparions of Sulindac, Celebrex for a 60-year old man who has Pain - Back
More related comparison studies for: Dilaudid, Backache
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Svt and Wellbutrin
- Citalopram Hydrobromide and Adhd
- Thorazine and Drug Screen False Positive
- Suicide Attempt
- Spironolactone and Junel Fe 1/20
Recent user comments
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (40 minutes ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (5 hours ago)
- Blastocystis Infection
- Graft Versus Host Disease
- Vegetable Mercury
- Ringworm Scalp