Home > Bacterial infection > Biaxin > Biaxin for Bacterial infection
How effective is Biaxin for Bacterial infection?
Overall ratings: 3.0/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Biaxin (clarithromycin) is for Bacterial infection. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 3 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Biaxin for Bacterial infection >>>
What is Biaxin
Biaxin (latest outcomes from 9,918 users) has active ingredients of clarithromycin. It is often used in sinusitis.
Bacterial infection (latest reports from 43,192 patients) can be treated by Metronidazole, Azithromycin, Flagyl, Amoxicillin, Bactrim Ds, Levaquin.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 3 people are studied for taking Biaxin in Bacterial infection
Biaxin effectiveness for Bacterial infection (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Biaxin for Bacterial infection * :
|Bacterial infection||66.67%||33.33% |
Age of people who take Biaxin for Bacterial infection * :
|Bacterial infection||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||33.33%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33% |
Who find Biaxin more effective for Bacterial infection?
Gender of people who find Biaxin more effective * :
|Bacterial infection||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who find Biaxin more effective * :
|Bacterial infection||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Biaxin, Bacterial infection
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Clarithromycin hallucinations and nightmares.
Auditory hallucinations, nightmares and delirium more so at night.
- Clarithromycin and vision
Within hour of taking first dose, flashing phenomena commenced in both eyes. Plus ringing in the ears. Continued to worsen over 60 minutes. Then disappeared but onset of severe headache, which has continued. I have in history of migraine.
12 hours later, have sore eyes and neck (similar to with ...
More reviews for: Biaxin, Bacterial infection
Recent studies of taking Biaxin in Bacterial Infection on eHealthMe:
More related studies for: Biaxin, Bacterial infection
Recent Bacterial Infection related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Amoxicillin, Azithromycin for a 68-year old woman who has Bacterial Infection
- Comparions of Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride, Metformin Hydrochloride; Repaglinide, Terbinafine Hydrochloride, Augmentin for a 28-year old man who has Bacterial Infection
- Comparions of Vicodin, Adderall, Doxycycline Hyclate, Xanax for a 35-year old woman who has Bacterial Infection
- Comparions of Marijuana, Ceftriaxone (Lupin) - EQ 250MG BASE/VIAL for a 23-year old man who has Bacterial Infection
- Comparions of Alcohol, Azithromycin (Pliva) - EQ 250MG BASE for a 21-year old man who has Bacterial Infection
- Comparions of Losartan Potassium; Hydrochlorothiazide (Roxane) - 50MG; 12.5MG, Cefuroxime Axetil (Ranbaxy) - EQ 250MG BASE for a 69-year old woman who has Bacterial Infection
- Comparions of Rocephin, Amoxil (Glaxosmithkline) - 500MG for a 34-year old man who has Bacterial Infection
- Comparions of Amoxil (Glaxosmithkline) - 500MG, Flagyl (Gd Searle Llc) - 500MG for a 32-year old woman who has Bacterial Infection
- Comparions of Avelox, Symbicort for a 44-year old woman who has Bacterial Infection
- Comparions of Lipitor (Pfizer) - EQ 20MG BASE, Glucophage Xr (Bristol Myers Squibb) - 500MG for a 62-year old man who has Bacterial Infection
More related comparison studies for: Biaxin, Bacterial infection
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (2 hours ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (2 hours ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (6 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (6 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (9 hours ago)
- Vaginal Burning Sensation
- Ortho Novum 7/14 21
- (3 Carboxy2 Hydroxypropyl) Trimethylammonium Hydroxide Inner Salt