Home > Bipolar 1 > Alprazolam > Alprazolam for Bipolar 1
How effective is Alprazolam for Bipolar 1 (Bipolar I Disorder)?
Overall ratings: 4.0/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Alprazolam (alprazolam) is for Bipolar 1. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 4 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Alprazolam for Bipolar 1 >>>
What is Alprazolam
Alprazolam (latest outcomes from 33,633 users) has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Bipolar 1 (mood disorder that is characterized by at least one manic or mixed episode) (latest reports from 17,743 patients) can be treated by Lamictal, Lithium Carbonate, Seroquel, Lamotrigine, Abilify, Depakote.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 4 people are studied for taking Alprazolam in Bipolar 1
Alprazolam effectiveness for Bipolar 1 (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Alprazolam for Bipolar 1 * :
|Bipolar 1||75.00%||25.00% |
Age of people who take Alprazolam for Bipolar 1 * :
|Bipolar 1||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||0.00%||50.00%||25.00%||0.00% |
Who find Alprazolam more effective for Bipolar 1?
Gender of people who find Alprazolam more effective * :
|Bipolar 1||66.67%||33.33% |
Age of people who find Alprazolam more effective * :
|Bipolar 1||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||0.00%||33.33%||33.33%||0.00% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Alprazolam, Bipolar 1
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Benadryl completed suicide 50 year old
My mother comitted suicide by taking a bottle of Benadryl. She also had been drinking, she had taken xanax and drank beer, she also took 300 Benadryl pills and started having seizures and went to the hospital was brain dead and her heart stopped the next morning.
- Zoplicine /and /xanax taken together
I am wondering if zopocline is compatible with Xanax. I have taken the together and had no adverse effects. Has any had this experience?
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Lyrica photosensitivity
Spent several hours outside in partly sunny conditions on Sat. Swelling started a little on Sun. But by Monday my face was ver swollen and red with small bumps most noticeable across the cheeks, nose and area of the forehead where bangs did not cover.
I have only been using for (6) months.
- I need advise, badly ckd!!
The orthostatic BP started in mid April, I was only dizzy upon wakening then it would subside. I have never been a big breakfast eater so I started doing that. We were in Disney later in April and I was extremely fatigued, to the point of not wanting to walk, Disney would be the first time I passe ...
- Xanax bed wetting will it stop and do i wear diapers or die
I am on the very edge of crazy. So starting this is pushing ne way over. I'm 49 for crap sakes. I am so tired of the pain in my body and I am just tired, this is the last slap I can't anymore. Naturally alcohol I am sure is just about the end game along with cuts.
Just want to bleed out and not hur ...
- Who cares about the patient?
I can't believe I'm still alive but quality of life is greatly diminished and no one cares. Not one doctor cares about how this one dr. prescribed all these drugs over a period of 5 years and I lost everything. I flat-lined sept 18, 2005 and was told by dr there in er that I would live 1-5 years an ...
- Cfs/fibro, migraine
A strange thing happened when I started taking the Chantix for my smoking cessation...
MY MIGRAINES AND TENSION HEADACHES WENT AWAY!!!
As horrible as they were, and as bad as I have prayed for them to go away, I did not even notice that I didn't have the excruciating headaches anymore!!
I stop ...
- Good medication no side effects
Best ever no side effects I love latuda it works for my bipolar disorder depression and viagra works with it
- Extended amnesia event
Stopped drinking alcohol in Aug. 2001 after being diagnosed with bipolar 1 and prescribed lamotrigine. in April,2013, stopped taking oxycodone ir ( 20mg 4xday) for chronic pain. after withdrawal period,i drank some wine and beer for two weeks and wound up at emergency room during blackout. i was adm ...
More reviews for: Alprazolam, Bipolar 1
Recent studies of taking Alprazolam in Bipolar 1 on eHealthMe:
More related studies for: Alprazolam, Bipolar 1
Recent Bipolar 1 related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Risperdal, Geodon, Zyprexa, Seroquel, Abilify for a 39-year old man who has Bipolar I Disorder
- Comparions of Latuda, Seroquel, Geodon for a 30-year old man who has Bipolar I Disorder
- Comparions of Haldol, Celexa, Seroquel Xr, Saphris for a 36-year old man who has Bipolar I Disorder
- Comparions of Geodon, Risperdal, Abilify for a 20-year old man who has Bipolar 1
- Comparions of Latuda, Abilify for a 44-year old woman who has Bipolar I Disorder
- Comparions of L-carnitine Propionyl, L-Taurine, Lithium Carbonate for a 35-year old woman who has Bipolar 1
- Comparions of Insulin, Actos, Depakote Er for a 51-year old man who has Bipolar I Disorder
- Comparions of Abilify, Tegretol, Depakote, Topamax for a 46-year old woman who has Bipolar I Disorder
More related comparison studies for: Alprazolam, Bipolar 1
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (33 minutes ago)
- Xarelto for a 68-year old man who has DVT (41 minutes ago)
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Zanaflex and Fluid Retention
- Lithium Carbonate and Vivid Nightmare
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (6 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (7 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (10 hours ago)
- Bromfed Dm
- Hepatamine 8
- Tuberculosis Reactivated