Home > Bipolar disorder > Trazodone hydrochloride > Trazodone hydrochloride for Bipolar disorder
How effective is Trazodone hydrochloride for Bipolar disorder?
Overall ratings: 3.4/5
Long term ratings: 3.8/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Trazodone hydrochloride (trazodone hydrochloride) is for Bipolar disorder. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 30 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Trazodone hydrochloride for Bipolar disorder >>>
What is Trazodone hydrochloride
Trazodone hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 6,585 users) has active ingredients of trazodone hydrochloride. It is often used in insomnia.
Bipolar disorder (mood disorder) (latest reports from 79,816 patients) can be treated by Lamictal, Lithium Carbonate, Seroquel, Abilify, Lamotrigine, Depakote.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 30 people are studied for taking Trazodone hydrochloride in Bipolar disorder
Trazodone hydrochloride effectiveness for Bipolar disorder (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Trazodone hydrochloride for Bipolar disorder * :
|Bipolar disorder||76.67%||23.33% |
Age of people who take Trazodone hydrochloride for Bipolar disorder * :
|Bipolar disorder||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||13.33%||36.67%||23.33%||20.00%||6.67% |
Who find Trazodone hydrochloride more effective for Bipolar disorder?
Gender of people who find Trazodone hydrochloride more effective * :
|Bipolar disorder||85.71%||14.29% |
Age of people who find Trazodone hydrochloride more effective * :
|Bipolar disorder||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||14.29%||28.57%||42.86%||14.29%||0.00% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Do you have issues snoring from testosterone
I was in an IED explosion in Afghanistan, had a TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY, 2005.JULY 28THlevels were extremely low. my V.A. doctor put me on testesterone 2011 BREAST CANCER, AUG 11TH 2012 HIT AND RUN ON MY MOTORCYCLE. DUE TO all the pain meds chemo, etcetera. MY testosterone. At first it was the best t ...
- Can long-term methadone use cause or increase the risk of colon cancer?
I had a two-level spinal fusion at L4-S1 in 2000 after being injuried at work in Sept. 24, 1997. I lost everything after...the unjury, ability to do my job, my wife and family (couldn't take the strain) my home, my sense of self and purpose, direction and belonging...credit rating and ability to pay ...
- Effects taking lamictal abilify and pristiq
Although I take these three drugs I am still experiencing symptoms of lethargy, lack of appetite Are these symptoms perhaps side effects of these grubs?
- What causes it? and why is it so painful?
I can lift my arm out in front of me but not out to the side!! The diclofenac doesn't seem to help. Any suggestions? Has anyone been on benlysta?
- Does anybody know if lamictal xr increases ck levels?
I was only taking Notryptiline 50 mg a day, 400 mg (200mg x 2 a day) of Lamectal XR, and my CK levels keep on going up. Which one of these medications is raising my CK levels? Does anybody know? Please help.
In March of 2014, I was hospitalized due to 5000 CK levels. I was released with CK ...
- Cranberry juice making percocet not show up in a uv test.
Had gotting Kidney Stones and had been drinking about 3 gallons of cranberry juice and bunch of water and went in for a ut test and it came back neg for percocet. I always take my pills but don't alway take them at the right time cause sometimes i have to drive my niece so i wouldn't take them when ...
- Concerned about these two meds are they the cause for me doing things i don't ever do?
I take both these medications together Dailey and I am doing things I am unaware of doing I have conversation with people and don't remember having doing things I have never done is it caused from both of these medications
- Can rituxan cause bipolar disorder?
recently started rituxan. Now have bipolar disorder. Could there be any connection?
- Is there an interaction between garcinia cambogia and latuda
I just want to know do to weight problems I have tryed a lot of medications and all they have done was cause me nothing but weightgain and i just looking for a anwser to my question is their anyone who can help me.
- Could this drug cause periodontal bone loss, bone loss around teeth
Do you suffer from periodontal bone loss or periodontal disease, or bone loss around teeth after taking this drug? Are your sodium levels low after taking this drug? I am a dentist and keep my teeth plaque free, but have had periodontal bone loss for which, I believe, must be drug related.
More questions for: Trazodone hydrochloride, Bipolar disorder
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Restless leg syndrome exasporation while on lovastatim.
I have been taking Lovastatin for 4 months and have had an increase in my Restless Leg Syndrome. It usually acts up in the afternoon when I'm relaxing. The symptoms seem to go away with rhythmic movement of the affected leg. Usually it is in only one leg at a time. I have also noted a fine tremo ...
- Bipolar patient extremely violent on seraquel
I have been diagnosed bipolar for over 10 years. 3 years ago I was taken off of topamax and my seraquel was upped to 300 mg from 100 because I was pregnant. I was very violent! Punching, breaking stuff, in jail, in the psych ward. Yes pregnancy and bipolar are not a perfect combination. I too thoug ...
- Lexapro and memory loss
I actually have no idea what other medicine I was on the week I took Lexapro, it was back at the end of February 2014 right before I checked myself into the psych hospital. I formed no memory for a whole week just because of one drug! My friends and family tell me what happened that week and I have ...
- How saphris causedmy husbands death
My husband was given saphris to treat bipolar disorder in June, 2010. After taking it for two weeks,the dosage was increased. On July 29, 2010, he started having hallucinations and before I could get help (we lived in rural area), he committed suicide.
- Hit and miss sleep with dextroamphetamine
Started drug 2 months ago and have seen an improvement in my focus. Ziprosidone for my depression causes me to get dead tired by 7 pm. Once I started taking Dextroamphetamine I started having insomnia 2 times a week. I think I would rather sleep early than stay up all night and then try and stay a ...
- My t.d. and my living hell
I was dianosed with T.D. on Sept. 19, 2013...by a neurologist at St. Peters Hospital in Albany, NY...I was taken there because of concern that I had suffered a stroke...since then, life for, not only me, but my family has pretty much come to a screeching halt...I seemed to have hit the jackpot as fa ...
- Michael my son died as a result of kolopin & ambien
My beautiful son to whom I depended upon took his Life by suicide on July 16, 2013. He had been struggling with a sleep disorder. It seemed to begin in his last year of high school 2010. Mike was very strong in mind and in body. He became a certified personal trainer. He encouraged everyone around h ...
- Zoloft & klonipin created a horrible psychosis
Causes psychosis, bipolar anxiety and seizures. Violence happens on all psychiatric drugs. Curing psychosis and deafness took the complete abandonment of psychiatry.
- Trazodone effect memory
After being on Trazodone 100 mg( to help me sleep because 50mg didn't help)for two weeks, my family begin to notice that I was very forgetful! I researched the Net to see if this was a side effect. I found this site and made up my mind to not continue to take it!!!!!!!!!
- Ventricular tachycardia due to trazodone.
I took trazodone for several years in my 40s for insomnia and depression. I began having symptoms similar to POTS (postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome): that is, if i bent over to check an auto's tire pressure and stood up again, my heart would go into overdrive...rates of 180bpm or higher. Th ...
More reviews for: Trazodone hydrochloride, Bipolar disorder
Recent studies of taking Trazodone Hydrochloride in Bipolar Disorder on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Suboxone, Vyvanse, Risperidone, Cymbalta, Nexium, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a patient with Chronic Pain, Add, Bipolar Disorder, Gerd. The patient has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
- A study of drug interactions between Methamphetamine Hydrochloride, Vitamins, Cranberry, Levothroid, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Abilify, Lithium Carbonate for a patient with Drug Addict, For Overall Well- Being, Used To Detox Body From Meth, Hypothyroidism, Bipolar, Bi-polar, Bi-polar Syndrome. The patient has Legs Forget To Do What Brain Says, Short-term Memory Loss, Occasional Sharp Pain In Chest, Constipation, Tremors In Hands And Legs
- A study of drug interactions between Ziprasidone Hydrochloride, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a patient with Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Restlessness, Hypomania, Stomach Pain, Extreme Sleepiness/ Groggy Feeling, Appetite Increased
- A study of drug interactions between Wellbutrin, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Sodium, Lamictal, SAM-e, Multivitamin, Omega 3 for a patient with Bipolar. The patient has Skin Hyperpigmentation
- A study of drug interactions between Lithium Carbonate, Lamictal, Trileptal, Synthroid, Desyrel, Haldol, Hydrochlorothiazide, Xanax, Lamisil, Vitamin B12 for a patient with Bipolar, Fungus Ball, Anemia - B12 Deficiency. The patient has Haldol, Lithium Carbonate, Vitamin B12 Deficiency
More related studies for: Trazodone hydrochloride, Bipolar disorder
Recent Bipolar Disorder related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Zoloft, Cymbalta, Lamictal for a 32-year old woman who has Bipolar
- Comparions of Depakote, Seroquel XR for a 48-year old man who has Bipolar Disorder
- Comparions of Lamictal, Lithium Carbonate for a 50-year old woman who has Bipolar Disorder
- Comparions of Levothyroxine Thyroid, Zoloft, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Lamictal, Xanax for a 61-year old woman who has Bipolar Disorder
- Comparions of Latuda, Risperdal for a 30-year old woman who has Bipolar Disorder
- Comparions of Lansoprazole, Ranitidine, Prozac, Lithium Carbonate for a 40-year old woman who has Bipolar Disorder
- Comparions of Abilify, Latuda for a 45-year old woman who has Bipolar Disorder
- Comparions of Garcinia Cambogia, Lamotrigine for a 52-year old woman who has Bipolar Disorder
More related comparison studies for: Trazodone hydrochloride, Bipolar disorder
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (53 minutes ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (2 hours ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Thorazine and Drug Screen False Positive
- Suicide Attempt
- Spironolactone and Junel Fe 1/20
- Bell'S Palsy and Zoloft
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (4 hours ago)
- Multiple Myeloma
- Respiratory Failure Excl Neonatal
- Congenital Uterine Anomaly Nos
- Gonadal Dysgenesis Nos