Home > Birth control > Gildess fe 1/20 > Gildess fe 1/20 for Birth control
How effective is Gildess fe 1/20 for Birth control?
Overall ratings: 4.3/5
Long term ratings: 4.5/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Gildess fe 1/20 (ethinyl estradiol; norethindrone acetate) is for Birth control. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 7 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
What is Gildess fe 1/20
Gildess fe 1/20 (latest outcomes from 20 users) has active ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; norethindrone acetate. It is often used in birth control.
Birth control (latest reports from 134,049 patients) can be treated by Yaz, Mirena, Nuvaring, Depo-provera, Yasmin, Loestrin 24 Fe.
On Sep, 23, 2014: 7 people are studied for taking Gildess fe 1/20 in Birth control
Gildess fe 1/20 effectiveness for Birth control (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Age of people who take Gildess fe 1/20 for Birth control * :
|Birth control||0.00%||0.00%||14.29%||57.14%||28.57%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Who find Gildess fe 1/20 more effective for Birth control?
Age of people who find Gildess fe 1/20 more effective * :
|Birth control||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||66.67%||33.33%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Gildess fe 1/20 for Birth control >>>
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (5 days ago):
5 months on minastrin and developed vertigo, ear pressure, hearing loss and headaches. Ménière's disease.
From this study (1 month ago):
After two weeks of taking ritalin every couple of day, rash developed all over body overnight. Looks like razor burn.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Gildess fe 1/20, Birth control
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Eczema and birth control-microgestin
I started getting eczema over the last year and recently decided it may be from the birth control as well, which I started taking @ 2 months before I got the eczema and skin started breaking out...weight gain, etc. I am on singulair, westcort cream, moisture/kenalog, exederm cream, cerevue wash, cet ...
- Lo loestrin and breast plate pain
This has to be the worst birth control I have ever taken. I felt like two different people. I turned into a lunatic when I was in my cycle - which I never knew when I was on my cycle because I bled for two days here, four days there, 5 days another time. I never knew when I was going to bleed. My fa ...
- Effexor xr 150 mg and phentermine 37.5 mg
phentermine has caused significant weight loss. Effexor XR manages my GAD and depression but causes random physiological anxiety attacks, drastic increase in sweating, vivid and nightly nightmares
More reviews for: Gildess fe 1/20, Birth control
Recent studies of taking Gildess Fe 1/20 in Birth Control on eHealthMe:
- A study of side effects of Gildess Fe 1/20 for a patient with Contraception. The patient has Cholelithiasis (the presence or formation of gallstones in the gallbladder or bile ducts)
- A study of drug interactions between Lo Loestrin Fe, Prozac, Ritalin for a patient with Birth Control, Depression, Adhd. The patient has Rash Generalised (Rashes)
- A study of side effects of Junel Fe 1.5/30 for a patient with Birth Control. The patient has Swallowing Difficulty, Nail Pitting (small dents on the surface of your nails), Raynaud's Phenomenon (discoloration of the fingers, toes, and occasionally other areas), Subcutaneous Nodule
- A study of side effects of Loestrin Fe 1/20 for a patient with Birth Control. The patient has Menstruation Irregular
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin B12, Minastrin 24 Fe, Lexapro, Adderall Xr 30 for a patient with Energy Increased, Birth Control, Major Depressive Disorder. The patient has Aura
More related studies for: Gildess fe 1/20, Birth control
Recent Birth Control related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Birth control
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.