Home > Blood clot in the legs > Lovenox > Lovenox for Blood clot in the legs
How effective is Lovenox for Blood clot in the legs (Deep venous thrombosis)?
Overall ratings: 3.4/5
Long term ratings: 3.6/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Lovenox (enoxaparin sodium) is for Blood clot in the legs. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 44 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Lovenox for Blood clot in the legs >>>
What is Lovenox
Lovenox (latest outcomes from 19,516 users) has active ingredients of enoxaparin sodium. It is often used in deep venous thrombosis.
Blood clot in the legs
Blood clot in the legs (blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis) (latest reports from 284,146 patients) can be treated by Warfarin Sodium, Coumadin, Lovenox, Xarelto, Aspirin, Arixtra.
On Nov, 24, 2014: 44 people are studied for taking Lovenox in Blood clot in the legs
Lovenox effectiveness for Blood clot in the legs (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Lovenox for Blood clot in the legs * :
|Blood clot in the legs||40.91%||59.09% |
Age of people who take Lovenox for Blood clot in the legs * :
|Blood clot in the legs||0.00%||0.00%||2.27%||13.64%||13.64%||22.73%||18.18%||29.55% |
Who find Lovenox more effective for Blood clot in the legs?
Gender of people who find Lovenox more effective * :
|Blood clot in the legs||36.84%||63.16% |
Age of people who find Lovenox more effective * :
|Blood clot in the legs||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||21.05%||10.53%||26.32%||15.79%||26.32% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can enoxaparin be cause of impotence
(Asked by a 72 year old man who has Erectile Dysfunction, and takes Enoxaparin Sodium)
I was active in sex relationship and performing sufficiently well. Because of a plane trip I was given one injection of Enoxaparin (Clexane' 40mg) for thrombosis prevention. I noticed a lack of libido and impotence . After one month I was given the second injection for the return trip. For the first ...
- Can warfarin cause a weak fingerprint
(Asked by a 63 year old woman who has DVT, and takes Warfarin Sodium)
I had a deep vein thrombosis 3month's ago the doctor put me on warfarin the other day I have to go and renew my drivers licence and find out that my fingerprints is to weak. can the warfarin cause this problem
- Safety of nattokinase
(Asked by a 85 year old man who has Bleeding 4 Attacks, DVT, and takes Allopurinol, Warfarin Sodium)
tooth removed needed 5 f red blood cells and 4 of plasma
- Is plavix safe to take for deep veiw thrombois
(Asked by a 47 year old woman who has Deep Vein Thrombosis, and takes Plavix)
I still end up with a blood clot to right leg I started up on lovenox for about10 years or more I was switched because I was told it was cheaper
- Effects of moringa on warfarin
(Asked by a 56 year old woman who has Dvt, and takes Warfarin Sodium)
I am taking 11mg warfarin and find I have no energy. I am thinking of taking moringa, will this affect the warfarin?
More questions for: Lovenox, Blood clot in the legs
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Understanding and living with cancer
(Posted by a 42 year old woman who has Subarachnoid Hemorrhage, Brain Damage, Posterior Reversible Encephalopathy Syndrome, Encephalopathy, Partial (focal) Seizure, and takes Dilantin, Keppra, Lamictal, Lorazepam, Seroquel, Slow-k, Miralax, Lovenox, Ondansetron, Ibuprofen, Sennosides, Folic Acid, Hycodan)
After having one treatment of Gemzar, I had a severe reaction, which caused me to have many seizures. This caused me to developed PRES, which in turn has caused me to have brain damage.When I came out of my induced coma I did not know where I was, nor did I know who my family members were. I could n ...
- Rigors with pulmonary embolism
(Posted by a 60 year old man who has Deep Vein Thrombosis, Pulmonary Embolism)
I was recently diagnosed with DVT in my right lower leg and pulmonary embolism and hospitalized. .I am now on Warfarin.A week earlier, I experienced severe chills ( rigors) and pain in my right lung.I ignored it as a " virus".As it turns out, I was actually having a pulmonary embolism .If anyone h ...
More reviews for: Lovenox, Blood clot in the legs
Recent studies of taking Lovenox in Blood Clot In The Legs (Check your drugs):
- A study of side effects of Xarelto for a patient with DVT. The patient has Brain Tumor - Adults
Comments: Just need to share my experience. I had foot surgery in 6/14, next week developed clot in calf. I was put on Xarelto and began having headaches constantly, some minor some severe but always there. I was not the type to have headaches so I constantly told every doctor I saw the next three months abou ...
- A study of side effects of Warfarin Sodium for a patient with DVT. The patient has Urination - Excessive At Night, Weight Loss
Comments: Since retiring from work three and a half months ago I have lost 10-11 lbs in weight. I put this down to eating more healthily at home and taking more exercise but I'm still losing weight. I take warfarin every day because of DVTs. My brother has type 2 diabetes.
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Warfarin Sodium for a patient with Vitamin D, Dvt. The patient has Dry Skin
Comments: this redness started just after starting warfarin. it looks like a mask (like the Lone Ranger) and is very dark red and dry to touch. It itches like dry skin does. I have been on the med for 3 months now.
- A study of drug interactions between Symbicort, Sinemet, Klonopin, Arixtra for a patient with Asthma, Parkinsonian Gait, Sleep Disorder, Dvt. The patient has Weight Gain
Comments: I had a dvt and pe within 4 months of a previous one. I was on warfarin and within therapeutic range when I had my last pe. I was put on Arixtra and almost immediately I gained about 20 pounds around my waist. My waist size went from 32 inches to 36 inches within a matter of a few months. I have tri ...
- A study of drug interactions between Pravastatin Sodium, Metformin, Warfarin Sodium, Atenolol, Levetiracetam In Sodium Chloride, Phenytoin for a patient with Hyperlipidemia, Type 2 Diabetes, Deep Vein Thrombosis, Hypertension, Temporal Lobe Epilepsy. The patient has Poor Balance, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Back Pain - Low
Comments: Three months status post craniotomy for clot evacuation and subsequent refractory seizures and deep vein thrombosis. History of laminectomy and fusion 30 years ago of L4-5-S1. Symptoms of leg weakness increasing in the last few days.
More related studies for: Lovenox, Blood clot in the legs
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Hair Loss and Metoprolol Tartrate
- Back Injury
- Vaginal Pain
- Cough and Lipitor
- Do others have nasal congestion from the drug
i especially notice these symptoms after eating a meal ... (2 hours ago)
- Does benadryl work for pet dander?
hi I have been taking Benadryl or pet dander? It seemed to ... (2 hours ago)
- Did you have a heart fibrillations and anxiety and depression
I was a pretty calm and relaxed person until I started ome ... (7 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- A really bad day ritalin+orange juice
I took Ritaline, then Orange juice. I couldn't do my exam ... (14 hours ago)
- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of t ... (19 hours ago)
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (3 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Meloxicam for a 52-year old woman who has Back Injury (14 minutes ago)
- Potassium Chloride, Vitamin B12, Fish Oil, Magnesium Sulfate, Altace, Metoprolol Tartrate, Effexor, Zetia for a 55-year old man who has Blood Potassium Abnormal, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Blood Cholesterol Decreased, Magnesium Deficiency, Blood Pressure Decreased, Anxiety Disorder, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal (15 minutes ago)
- Compare Sertraline and Quetiapine Fumarate for a 72-year old woman (17 minutes ago)