Home > Blood clot in the legs > Lovenox > Lovenox for Blood clot in the legs
How effective is Lovenox for Blood clot in the legs (Deep venous thrombosis)?
Overall ratings: 3.4/5
Long term ratings: 3.6/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Lovenox (enoxaparin sodium) is for Blood clot in the legs. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 44 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Lovenox for Blood clot in the legs >>>
What is Lovenox
Lovenox (latest outcomes from 19,515 users) has active ingredients of enoxaparin sodium. It is often used in deep venous thrombosis.
Blood clot in the legs
Blood clot in the legs (blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis) (latest reports from 284,152 patients) can be treated by Warfarin Sodium, Coumadin, Lovenox, Xarelto, Aspirin, Arixtra.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 44 people are studied for taking Lovenox in Blood clot in the legs
Lovenox effectiveness for Blood clot in the legs (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Lovenox for Blood clot in the legs * :
|Blood clot in the legs||40.91%||59.09% |
Age of people who take Lovenox for Blood clot in the legs * :
|Blood clot in the legs||0.00%||0.00%||2.27%||13.64%||13.64%||22.73%||18.18%||29.55% |
Who find Lovenox more effective for Blood clot in the legs?
Gender of people who find Lovenox more effective * :
|Blood clot in the legs||36.84%||63.16% |
Age of people who find Lovenox more effective * :
|Blood clot in the legs||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||21.05%||10.53%||26.32%||15.79%||26.32% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (11 months ago):
Just concerned about long term side effects and if it is healthy for my unborn child.
From this study (1 year ago):
Loss of appetite, feeling bloated, strange taste after burping and severe headaches occurred.
From this study (2 years ago):
I've recently had surgery in my right knee and now have a blood clot in my lower leg. Since starting the two blood thinner meds, I've developed pain in my joints.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Lovenox, Blood clot in the legs
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Understanding and living with cancer
After having one treatment of Gemzar, I had a sever reaction, which caused me to have many seizures. This caused me to developed PRES, which in turn has caused me to have brain damage.When I came out of my induced coma I did not know where I was, nor did I know who my family members were. I could no ...
- Rigors with pulmonary embolism
I was recently diagnosed with DVT in my right lower leg and pulmonary embolism and hospitalized. .I am now on Warfarin.A week earlier, I experienced severe chills ( rigors) and pain in my right lung.I ignored it as a " virus".As it turns out, I was actually having a pulmonary embolism .If anyone h ...
More reviews for: Lovenox, Blood clot in the legs
Recent studies of taking Lovenox in Blood Clot In The Legs on eHealthMe:
- A study of side effects of Lovenox for a patient with Blood Clot In The Legs. The patient has Loss Of Appetite (lack of feeling to eat)
- A study of drug interactions between Warfarin Sodium, Enoxaparin Sodium for a patient with Blood Clot In The Legs. The patient has Diovan Hct
- A study of drug interactions between Warfarin Sodium, Lovenox, Geodon, Prozac, Wellbutrin, Ativan, Adderall 30, Adipex-p, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a patient with Dvt, N-a-g, Depression, Anxiety, Adhd, Weight Loss, Psychological Abuse. The patient has Atherosclerosis, Hepatitis B Virus, Rash (Rashes), Venous Insufficiency, Skin Mass, Loss Of Eyelashes, Change In Sustained Attention, Band Sensation, Nail Injury, Cracks In Corner Of Mouth Constantly, Fatigue
- A study of side effects of Lovenox for a patient with Blood Clot In The Legs. The patient has Lovenox
- A study of side effects of Lovenox for a patient with DVT. The patient has Elevated Mood
More related studies for: Lovenox, Blood clot in the legs
Recent Blood Clot In The Legs related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Lovenox, Blood clot in the legs
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Chest Tightness Or Pressure and Tramadol
- Chest Pain and Tramadol
- Seroquel and Bulimia
Recent user comments
- "itching around vagina and rectum, right ovary pain,cr ... " (2 hours ago)
- "If dose missed one day or two... got extreme dizzines ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Took both last night and woke up in the middle of nig ... " (4 hours ago)
- Heparin Sodium 1 000 Units In Sodium Chloride 0 9 In Plastic Container
- Angelica Polymorpha Var Sinensis
- Biopsy Foetal Abnormal