Home > Blood pressure - high > Aspirin > Aspirin for Blood pressure - high
How effective is Aspirin for Blood pressure - high (High blood pressure)?
Overall ratings: 3.2/5
Long term ratings: 3.2/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Aspirin (aspirin) is for Blood pressure - high. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 191 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Aspirin for Blood pressure - high >>>
What is Aspirin
Aspirin (latest outcomes from 164,422 users) has active ingredients of aspirin. It is often used in blood clots.
Blood pressure - high
Blood pressure - high (latest reports from 1,134,555 patients) can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine Besylate, Diovan, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol Tartrate.
On Oct, 1, 2014: 191 people are studied for taking Aspirin in Blood pressure - high
Aspirin effectiveness for Blood pressure - high (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Age of people who take Aspirin for Blood pressure - high * :
|Blood pressure - high||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.52%||4.19%||15.71%||27.23%||52.36% |
Who find Aspirin more effective for Blood pressure - high?
Age of people who find Aspirin more effective * :
|Blood pressure - high||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||8.70%||15.94%||24.64%||50.72% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 days ago):
Joint pain left elbow and wrists
From this study (2 months ago):
Stage 4 CKD and Stage 3 Heart Diease
From this study (3 months ago):
For past month have been getting sudden horrible "charley horse" muscle cramps in both legs in the late afternoon and evenings
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Aspirin, Blood pressure - high
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Losartan potassium headaches
I avoided going to the doctor for years and decided it was time to bite the bullet. The bullet bit back. High Blood pressure and cholesterol. Doc prescribed me 100mg Losartan Potassium right out of the gate. At 33 years old, this concerns me. I've been on it for about a week and have had a cons ...
- Concerned and worried
I want to know why I have got such a big hair loss when I had a fantastic head of hair before I started taking these drugs I also have a dry cough I have been told its asthma I dont accept this as the inhaler dosent do anything for me why ďont doctors take notice of our concerns I want soneone to b ...
More reviews for: Aspirin, Blood pressure - high
Recent studies of taking Aspirin in Blood Pressure - High on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Polyethylene Glycol 3350, Aspirin, Zocor, Buspar, Amlodipine, Lisinopril for a patient with Irritable Bowel Syndrome, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol, Stress And Anxiety. The patient has Panic Attack (Panic disorder), Cold Sweat (Skin - clammy), Heart Rate Increased, Fever, Headache, Itching, Carbuncle
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Lovastatin, Lisinopril, Metformin for a patient with High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol, Diabetes. The patient has Muscle Cramps
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Bayer Extra Strength Aspirin For Migraine Pain, Multivitamin, Amlodipine Besylate, Montelukast Sodium for a patient with High Blood Pressure, Menstrual Cramps, Migraine, Vitamin A, Allergic Sinusitis. The patient has Sunlight/ Sweat Induced Itching, Nausea, Blurred Vision And Headaches
- A study of drug interactions between Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Aspirin, Flomax, Crestor for a patient with Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, High Blood Pressure, Bpd, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Rash Generalised (Rashes)
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Felodipine, Nexium, Flomax, Ditropan XL, Crestor, Atacand for a patient with Hypertension, Gastric Ph, Urine Flow Decreased, Loss Of Bladder Control, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Urine Flow Decreased, Loss Of Bladder Control (Urinary incontinence), Heartburn (Gastroesophageal reflux disease), Blood Pressure (Blood Pressure Management)
More related studies for: Aspirin, Blood pressure - high
Recent Blood Pressure - High related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Blood pressure - high
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.