Home > Bronchial asthma > Advair diskus 250/50 > Advair diskus 250/50 for Bronchial asthma
How effective is Advair diskus 250/50 for Bronchial asthma (Asthma)?
Overall ratings: 3.7/5
Long term ratings: 3.8/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Advair diskus 250/50 (fluticasone propionate; salmeterol xinafoate) is for Bronchial asthma. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 346 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Advair diskus 250/50 for Bronchial asthma >>>
What is Advair diskus 250/50
Advair diskus 250/50 (latest outcomes from 2,290 users) has active ingredients of fluticasone propionate; salmeterol xinafoate. It is often used in asthma.
Bronchial asthma (latest reports from 280,905 patients) can be treated by Singulair, Symbicort, Advair Diskus 250/50, Albuterol Sulfate, Albuterol, Advair Diskus 100/50.
On Oct, 1, 2014: 346 people are studied for taking Advair diskus 250/50 in Bronchial asthma
Advair diskus 250/50 effectiveness for Bronchial asthma (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Advair diskus 250/50 for Bronchial asthma * :
|Bronchial asthma||66.76%||33.24% |
Age of people who take Advair diskus 250/50 for Bronchial asthma * :
|Bronchial asthma||0.00%||0.29%||3.76%||12.43%||19.94%||21.39%||23.12%||19.08% |
Who find Advair diskus 250/50 more effective for Bronchial asthma?
Gender of people who find Advair diskus 250/50 more effective * :
|Bronchial asthma||67.45%||32.55% |
Age of people who find Advair diskus 250/50 more effective * :
|Bronchial asthma||0.00%||0.47%||2.83%||13.21%||20.28%||22.17%||22.64%||18.40% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 month ago):
I have just finished several rounds of antibiotics for a bronchial infection. Still have coughing spells but only one or two a day. But now I have trouble swallowing solid food when it gets down to my esophagus. I can swallow it but it hurts a bit.
From this study (1 month ago):
I have just finished several rounds of antibiotics for a bronchial infection. Still have coughing spells but only one or two a day. But now I have trouble swallowing solid food when it gets down to my esophagus. I can swallow it ubt it hurts a bit.
From this study (1 month ago):
Been incapacitated since xmas 2010, unable to work, life has been destroyed. Crawled away from abusive relationship, lost everything. Social Security is fighting me, it's disgusting. Doctors are wretched and worthless.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Advair diskus 250/50, Bronchial asthma
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Spiriva caused me to swell up like a hippo.
My Doctor prescribed spiriva to help me breathe due to asthma/cold. I never smoked but my parents and friends were heavy smokers. I used the spiriva 3 times. Once a day for 3 days then I started swelling in my ankles and the swelling continued until my face, hands arms... basically I was so swollen ...
- Advair could have caused current dark circles around eyes
I have had asthma my entire life. I was introduced to advair during an asthma study when I was 16 I think. I have been on the medication ever since. I am 27 now and have been off Advair 250 for almost 7 months now. Lately I have been experiences very dark redish circles underneath and around my eyes ...
- My reaction to talking sumatriptan for the first time.
after 10 minutes of taking the sumatriptan tablet i got all of the symptoms i stated and from those i developed a rare movement disorder called 'Dystonia' that has affected my right foot making me unable to walk and my right hand making me unable to write.
More reviews for: Advair diskus 250/50, Bronchial asthma
Recent studies of taking Advair Diskus 250/50 in Bronchial Asthma on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Celebrex, Advair Diskus 250/50 for a patient with Hypertension, Asthma. The patient has Air Swallowing
- A study of side effects of Advair Diskus 250/50 for a patient with Asthma. The patient has Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- A study of drug interactions between Ventolin, Advair Diskus 250/50 for a patient with Asthma. The patient has Thinking Slowed, Narcolepsy, Speech Disorders, Chronic Pain, Sexual Apathy (Inhibited sexual desire), Chronic Depression (Dysthymia), Addh (Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity (ADDH)), Shoulder Blade Pain, Arthritis, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness (Numbness and tingling), Eyes - Dry (Dry eyes), Dry Mouth, Pain Threshold Decreased, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis, Cervical Spinal Stenosis, Umbilical Hernia, Sleep Disorder, Involuntary Body Movements (Movement - uncontrollable), Restless Leg Syndrome, Dizziness, Nausea And Vomiting, Fatigue - Chronic (Chronic fatigue syndrome), Essential Tremor, Heat Intolerance
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium, Fish Oil, Fexofenadine Hydrochloride, Aspirin, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Protonix, Welchol, Advair Diskus 100/50, Diovan Hct for a patient with Bone Lose, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Allergies, Stroke Symptom, Peripheral Neuropathy, Gerd, High Blood Cholesterol, Asthma, Hypertension. The patient has Gerd (Gastroesophageal reflux disease), Asthma, High Blood Cholesterol, Hypertension (High blood pressure), Neuropathy - Peripheral (Peripheral neuropathy)
- A study of side effects of Advair Diskus 250/50 for a patient with Asthma. The patient has Weight Gain
More related studies for: Advair diskus 250/50, Bronchial asthma
Recent Bronchial Asthma related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Bronchial asthma
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.