Home > Bronchitis > Azithromycin > Azithromycin for Bronchitis
How effective is Azithromycin for Bronchitis?
Overall ratings: 3.2/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Azithromycin (azithromycin) is for Bronchitis. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 38 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Azithromycin for Bronchitis >>>
What is Azithromycin
Azithromycin (latest outcomes from 12,336 users) has active ingredients of azithromycin. It is often used in sinusitis.
Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes) (latest reports from 222,223 patients) can be treated by Azithromycin, Prednisone, Zithromax, Levaquin, Avelox, Clarithromycin.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 38 people are studied for taking Azithromycin in Bronchitis
Azithromycin effectiveness for Bronchitis (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Azithromycin for Bronchitis * :
Age of people who take Azithromycin for Bronchitis * :
Who find Azithromycin more effective for Bronchitis?
Gender of people who find Azithromycin more effective * :
Age of people who find Azithromycin more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Azithromycin, Bronchitis
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Adverse effect of azithromycin
patients immunesystem showed very bad response to azithromycin adminstered as 1000mg per day 3 days and then 1000mg once a week for 6 weeks -
a previously chronic sinuitis flared up as did a over 30 year old infection in a broken toe -
dicillin was given for 10 days 3000mg per day / 1000mg 3 t ...
- Azithromycin side effect skin hyperpigmentation
My 6-year-old daughter took 5-day course azithromycin 3 times in 5 months for sinus infections. Do not recall exactly when hyperpigmentation began appearing all over front of neck, but definitely by the 3rd month after initial dose, with subsequent darkening upon taking two more prescriptions within ...
More reviews for: Azithromycin, Bronchitis
Recent studies of taking Azithromycin in Bronchitis on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Doxycycline, Azithromycin for a patient with Lyme Disease, Bronchitis. The patient has Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- A study of drug interactions between Tamiflu, Metformin, Benicar Hct, Mucinex Dm, Azithromycin for a patient with Influenza Like Illness, Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Ear Congestion, Bronchitis. The patient has Fever, Cough
- A study of side effects of Azithromycin for a patient with Bronchitis. The patient has Leg Pain
- A study of drug interactions between NyQuil, Amoxicillin, Zithromax, Promethazine Hydrochloride And Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide for a patient with Congestion, Infection - Inner Ear, Bronchitis, Nasal Congestion. The patient has Agitation Aggravated, Mania Aggravated, Insomnia Exacerbated
- A study of side effects of Azithromycin for a patient with Bronchitis. The patient has Abdominal Pain
More related studies for: Azithromycin, Bronchitis
Recent Bronchitis related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Cefdinir, Doxycycline for a 39-year old woman who has Bronchitis
- Comparions of Levaquin, Plavix, Lisinopril, Coreg for a 53-year old woman who has Bronchitis
- Comparions of Montelukast Sodium, Combivent Respimat (Boehringer Ingelheim) - EQ 0.1MG BASE/INH;0.02MG/INH, Symbicort (Astrazeneca) - 0.08MG/INH;0.045MG/INH for a 65-year old woman who has Bronchitis
- Comparions of Tussionex Pennkinetic (Ucb Inc) - EQ 8MG MALEATE/5ML;EQ 10MG BITARTRATE/5ML, Mucinex D (Adams Resp Therap) - 600MG;60MG for a 41-year old woman who has Bronchitis Nos
- Comparions of Asmanex Twisthaler, Atrovent Hfa for a 58-year old woman who has Bronchitis
- Comparions of Dulera, Qvar 80 (Teva Branded Pharm) - 0.08MG/INH for a 37-year old woman who has Bronchitis
- Comparions of Turmeric, Mucinex D for a 26-year old man who has Bronchitis
- Comparions of Benzonatate (Sun Pharm Inds Inc) - 200MG, Xanax (Pharmacia And Upjohn) - 0.5MG for a 75-year old man who has Bronchitis
- Comparions of Bactrim Ds (Mutual Pharm) - 800MG;160MG, Depo-provera (Pharmacia And Upjohn) - 400MG/ML for a 37-year old woman who has Bronchitis
- Comparions of Azithromycin (Sandoz) - EQ 200MG BASE/5ML, Amoxicillin (Clonmel) - 250MG/5ML for a 4-year old girl who has Bronchitis
More related comparison studies for: Azithromycin, Bronchitis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (6 seconds ago)
- Sprintec, Escitalopram, Vyvanse, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 41-year old woman who has Birth Control, Sleeping Difficulty, ADD, Blood Pressure (12 minutes ago)
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
- Vomiting and Vyvanse
- Vomiting and Add
- Vomiting and Escitalopram
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (13 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (25 minutes ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (7 hours ago)
- Pseudomonas Pseudomallei Infection
- Theolair Sr