Home > Bronchitis > Cephalexin > Cephalexin for Bronchitis
How effective is Cephalexin for Bronchitis?
Overall ratings: 3.2/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Cephalexin (cephalexin) is for Bronchitis. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 4 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Cephalexin for Bronchitis >>>
What is Cephalexin
Cephalexin (latest outcomes from 8,052 users) has active ingredients of cephalexin. It is often used in infection.
Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes) (latest reports from 222,223 patients) can be treated by Azithromycin, Prednisone, Zithromax, Levaquin, Avelox, Clarithromycin.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 4 people are studied for taking Cephalexin in Bronchitis
Cephalexin effectiveness for Bronchitis (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Cephalexin for Bronchitis * :
Age of people who take Cephalexin for Bronchitis * :
Who find Cephalexin more effective for Bronchitis?
Gender of people who find Cephalexin more effective * :
Age of people who find Cephalexin more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can i take nyquil if i'm on cephalexin
I"ve had a sore throat for 8 days, I'm taking cephalexin for an ear infection. My question is "can I take Nyquil for my throat when I' on cephalexin?"
- Mucous in stools rolling std jab
Hi there, I was recently diagnosed with Balanitis, a small white ulcer has appeared on my foreskin caused by the trauma of the condition.
I went to the ER for the problem, worrying that it maybe and std, the nurse and doctor there told me to keep the ulcer clean and to keep strong soaps away fro ...
- Can i take pepcid complete with keflex
Keflex is giving me an upset stomach. Can I take pepcid complete to help or is it contradicted with Keflex?
- Has anyone else acquired ecthyma as they were getting over henoch schonlein purpura?
My 11 year old daughter came down with Henoch Schonlein Purpura in September of 2013, following a sore throat. We thought maybe the throat is what caused the purpura, but she also had a black type of wound on her knee that could have very well been a spider bite, so we are not sure which of the two ...
- Can a kidney infection cause eye floaters
Can a kidney infection cause eye floaters?
- Can cephalexin cause chronic muscle twitching?
On April 26, 2013 I was prescribed Cephalexin for an infection in my nose. Towards the end of the 7 day prescription I noticed that I had muscle twitching in my eyes, hands, stomach and legs. By the 7th day, I was cramping badly in my calves, feet and hands. After stopping the medication, the con ...
- I am taking cephalexin for uti . after 7 days everything is negative except wbc's on dip strip. why?
uti is gone after cehalexin course , but only wbc's still show on test strip
- Can cephalexin cause jellyfish? if so where in the body? can a person swallow jellyfish polyps and become infested? can jellyfish live in people? what symptoms do they.cause?
Passed jellyfish with tentacles in urine
- Abscess tooth causing hallucinations
- Can pulmozyme be used for other respiratory conditions?
More questions for: Cephalexin, Bronchitis
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Achilles tendon tear
At the end of my 10 day treatment time on Cephalexin 500 mg, I experience diarrhea, so I took acidophilus three times a day, and it went away. I also woke up with a Achilles ligament tear, with a bulge in the tendon, not a rupture. No changes in my daily routine, in regards to exercise, just swimm ...
- Cephalexin 500 mg caused allergic reaction
I developed a rash that quickly turned to painful, itchy blistering after taking cephalexin 500mg capsules for only 2 days (the prescription was for 10 days). The rash was on my hands, legs, back, & arms. I was sent by my doctor to the hospital emergency room. diagnosed as an allergic reaction to c ...
More reviews for: Cephalexin, Bronchitis
Recent studies of taking Cephalexin in Bronchitis on eHealthMe:
More related studies for: Cephalexin, Bronchitis
Recent Bronchitis related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Cefdinir, Doxycycline for a 39-year old woman who has Bronchitis
- Comparions of Levaquin, Plavix, Lisinopril, Coreg for a 53-year old woman who has Bronchitis
- Comparions of Montelukast Sodium, Combivent Respimat (Boehringer Ingelheim) - EQ 0.1MG BASE/INH;0.02MG/INH, Symbicort (Astrazeneca) - 0.08MG/INH;0.045MG/INH for a 65-year old woman who has Bronchitis
- Comparions of Tussionex Pennkinetic (Ucb Inc) - EQ 8MG MALEATE/5ML;EQ 10MG BITARTRATE/5ML, Mucinex D (Adams Resp Therap) - 600MG;60MG for a 41-year old woman who has Bronchitis Nos
- Comparions of Asmanex Twisthaler, Atrovent Hfa for a 58-year old woman who has Bronchitis
- Comparions of Dulera, Qvar 80 (Teva Branded Pharm) - 0.08MG/INH for a 37-year old woman who has Bronchitis
- Comparions of Turmeric, Mucinex D for a 26-year old man who has Bronchitis
- Comparions of Benzonatate (Sun Pharm Inds Inc) - 200MG, Xanax (Pharmacia And Upjohn) - 0.5MG for a 75-year old man who has Bronchitis
- Comparions of Bactrim Ds (Mutual Pharm) - 800MG;160MG, Depo-provera (Pharmacia And Upjohn) - 400MG/ML for a 37-year old woman who has Bronchitis
- Comparions of Azithromycin (Sandoz) - EQ 200MG BASE/5ML, Amoxicillin (Clonmel) - 250MG/5ML for a 4-year old girl who has Bronchitis
More related comparison studies for: Cephalexin, Bronchitis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (24 minutes ago)
- Vitamin D for a 26-year old woman who has Vitamin D Deficiency (27 minutes ago)
- Alprazolam for a 45-year old woman who has Initial Insomnia (42 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Atorvastatin Calcium
- Vitamin B12
- Bone And Joint Pain
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (3 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (3 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (3 hours ago)
- Urgent Urination
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Fermented Genistein
- Wernicke Korsakoff Syndrome
- Burning Sensation