Home > Bursitis > Celebrex > Celebrex for Bursitis
How effective is Celebrex for Bursitis?
Overall ratings: 2.6/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Celebrex (celecoxib) is for Bursitis. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 5 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Celebrex for Bursitis >>>
What is Celebrex
Celebrex (latest outcomes from 74,505 users) has active ingredients of celecoxib. It is often used in arthritis.
Bursitis (inflammation of a bursa, typically one in the knee, elbow, or shoulder) (latest reports from 66,853 patients) can be treated by Naproxen, Meloxicam.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 5 people are studied for taking Celebrex in Bursitis
Celebrex effectiveness for Bursitis (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Celebrex for Bursitis * :
Age of people who take Celebrex for Bursitis * :
Who find Celebrex more effective for Bursitis?
Gender of people who find Celebrex more effective * :
Age of people who find Celebrex more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- How long after starting celebrex did seizure occur? how many ? what type of seizure? grand vs petit? how evaluated
Taken 200mg for two days bid = four pills = total 800mg
- What drugs can i take for pain that won't affect my narrow angled glaucoma
My doctor wanted me to investigate three drugs he would suggest for my severe back pain
- What is the current treatment for larangospasm?
For two years I have been fighting with larangospasm. I have been hospitalized twice and treated with prednisone as well as nebulizers with albuterol. I had botox injections into my vocal cords last July 2013 and have a straw hanging around my neck for straw breathing. The last "attack" lasted one ...
- Can celebrex cause folic acid deficiency
I have recurrent drop in folic acid levels with associated drop in pulse rate,eg,39-40 beats per minute
- Can celebrex cause menieres disease?
Been on Celebrex for years for arthritis...helps a lot...today was told by Dr. that Celebrex can cause Meniere's disease which I was diagnosed with 3 months ago.Do you think celebrex is causing the Menieres?
- I am on 4 drugs for bp control. would taking celebrex for inflammation be advisable?
BP is well controlled, but I suffer from osteo arthritis. Thank you for any response.
- Accutane could cause alteration of chromosone 6 resulting in hla b27 antigen
Start taking Accutane 1982 first experimental group
Note of symptoms start of early menopause age 42
Herpes simplex blisters due to heat
Daughter started Accutane at 16 when I was experiencing my menopause ...
- Effective treatment for adult scoliosis
Even with these medications I have muscle spasms in my back, neck, shoulders and leg pain that makes it hard to walk. I don't understand because 2 years ago I was healthy, string, active.
- I have ibs, diabetes, dizziness and balance problems and sciatica. my doctor has just prescribed medrol for me for my sciatica and spinal stenosis. is this going to be ok for me?
I have been suffering from IBS since July 15. I am not on anything for it now because I tried taking Bentyl and it made me SO DIZZY I couldn't take it. I went on line and found "helpforibs.com" and it has helped me a lot. Anyway, I now have some sciatica and some problems with some neuropathy and ...
- Had menigitis 8-10 years ago can it cause bursitis anxiety memory loss fatigue
I had meningitis and since then my short term memory is not good have anxiety problems has anybody developed any problems with muscel problems or bursitis
More questions for: Celebrex, Bursitis
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Not a great experience
I was on norvasc for two months and had to go off because of severe swelling of feet and legs. Also rapid heart beat and very profuse sweating. it was horrible. It also raised my blood pressure. after going off BP dropped by @least 10 points both diastolic and systolic.
- Celebrex is absolutely terrible
I got a three-day trial pack from my doctor on July 12. On July 13, I got my period, which lasted eight days and was extremely heavy and painful (and I usually have to switch out super-plus tampons and an overnight pad every 6-7 hours, so heavier than that is impressive). No pain relief for my hips/ ...
- Who cares about the patient?
I can't believe I'm still alive but quality of life is greatly diminished and no one cares. Not one doctor cares about how this one dr. prescribed all these drugs over a period of 5 years and I lost everything. I flat-lined sept 18, 2005 and was told by dr there in er that I would live 1-5 years an ...
- Celebrex and taste loss
Following foot surgery, I have taken Celebrex for most of the last 4 months. I can no longer taste or smell. I just started a Z pack for a sinus problem and am hoping that will clear any infection that could be contributing to this loss. I have also stopped taking Celebrex in the meantime.
- Topamax for weight loss, causing diarrhea
I was taking Topamax for weight loss and it worked very well. After 2 months I started having diarrhea. I stopped Topamax and the diarrhea stopped. Is there any drug or supplement I can take Topamax that will stop the diarrhea?
- Cymbalta and pulmonary embolisms
I started taking Cymbalta in August for pain. By September I was suffering from shortness of breath. Visited Doctors asking if Cymbalta could be the cause. Answer was no. By the end of September I was no longer taking Cymbalta but still suffering from shortness of breath. It was getting severe a ...
- Platelet count decreased in celebrex
I have suffered with back pain since 1952 when I fell 45 feet after accident as tree trimmer. I had lumbar lamenectomy for stenosis, L3, L4 and L5 in 2008, I have had cervical lamenectomy in 1982 for injuries sustained as a Police Officer, have suffered other injuries in career which contributed to ...
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
Diagnosed 12 months ago with type 2 diabetes - diet controlled. Diagnosed recently with polymyalgia rheumatica. Prescribed prednisone. This caused my blood sugar levels to skyrocket and. Now require insulin injections. Have developed a rash on arms & face. Have tried tapering prednisone dosage but p ...
More reviews for: Celebrex, Bursitis
Recent studies of taking Celebrex in Bursitis on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Lasix, Celebrex, Tekturna, Benicar Hct, Lipitor, Amaryl, Xanax, Bystolic for a patient with High Blood Pressure, Bursitis, High Blood Cholesterol, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Muscle Pain (Muscle aches), Facial Edema (Facial swelling)
- A study of drug interactions between Prempro, Levothyroxine Sodium, Advair Diskus 100/50, Celebrex for a patient with Menopausal Symptoms, Hypothyroidism, Copd, Bursitis. The patient has Hot Flashes, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness (Fatigue)
More related studies for: Celebrex, Bursitis
Recent Bursitis related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Levothyroxine Sodium (Mylan) - 0.025MG, Metoprolol Tartrate (Sandoz) - 50MG, Verapamil Hydrochloride (Ivax Pharms) - 180MG for a 69-year old woman who has Bursitis
- Comparions of Diclofenac Sodium, Sulindac for a 72-year old woman who has Bursitis
- Comparions of Tizanidine Hydrochloride (Sandoz) - EQ 4MG BASE, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride (Watson Labs) - 10MG for a 39-year old woman who has Bursitis
- Comparions of Aleve, Wellbutrin (Glaxosmithkline) - 75MG for a 44-year old woman who has Bursitis
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Vioxx for a 39-year old man who has Bursitis
- Comparions of Aleve, Ibuprofen (Banner Pharmacaps) - 200MG for a 61-year old woman who has Bursitis
- Comparions of Celebrex, Aspirin for a 53-year old woman who has Bursitis
- Comparions of Celebrex, Celestone Soluspan, Minocycline Hydrochloride, Detrol La (Pharmacia And Upjohn) - 2MG, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate (Ipca Labs Ltd) - 200MG for a 60-year old woman who has Bursitis
More related comparison studies for: Celebrex, Bursitis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.