Home > Cellulitis > Cipro > Cipro for Cellulitis
How effective is Cipro for Cellulitis?
Overall ratings: 2.8/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Cipro (ciprofloxacin hydrochloride) is for Cellulitis. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 5 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Cipro for Cellulitis >>>
What is Cipro
Cipro (latest outcomes from 6,856 users) has active ingredients of ciprofloxacin hydrochloride. It is often used in urinary tract infection.
Cellulitis (infection under the skin) (latest reports from 194,063 patients) can be treated by Cephalexin, Keflex, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Bactrim.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 5 people are studied for taking Cipro in Cellulitis
Cipro effectiveness for Cellulitis (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Age of people who take Cipro for Cellulitis * :
Who find Cipro more effective for Cellulitis?
Age of people who find Cipro more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I took one a day for them days and now have boils coming up all over me: eye lid, under arms, legs, arms stomach its been about three weeks. how do i make them stop?!!!!!!!!m
I am allergic to PIN and am prescribed Video. I've never had this problem before, I rarely get sick the last time I was prescribed it was eight years ago. I took one for ten days for a throat infection I sustained after being around a two year old who had a very bad cold. I did not pay attention to ...
- Was on flucloxicillan for cellulitis large toe now have tingling sensation and occasional throb also still a bit swollen do i need more anti-biotics?
Recently had Cellulitis otherwise normally healhy 50 year old Woman. Taken in bottom of left toe. Was on Flucloxicillan and redness reduced. However left with a tingling sensation,still the occassional throb and a little swollen. Do I need more Anti biotics?
- I'm taking methananamine hipp so i won't get a uti. i skipped a dose and have a uti. i'm back on the methananamine hipp.can i take cipro with it for the uti?
I skipped a dose of the methenamine hipp. That was a huge no-no. I immediately got a uti. I need an antibiotic asap but I don't know if I can take cipro with the methanimine hipp. Does anybody know i should stop this antiseptic drug and take the antibiotic for now? Thanks so very much!!!!
- Would cipro possibly be responsible for a weak neck /hard to hold up/feels like it will fall off.
Surgery included removal of bladder stones an diverticula in bladder.
- Has anyone ever had testicular swelling when on cipro ou flagyl?
My husband is on both of these drugs as well as another for dysentery. Has anyone had problems with testicular swelling using either one of these drugs?
- I had a series of skin grafts on my rt toe,and over the course of a week my right leg has been cramping, so much that i cannot sleep w/o taking something for pain. could this be a side effect?
I was dx with cellulitis in March of this year. I received tx from my foot Dr. for several weeks prior to receiving the skin graft. I got three grafts which healed the sore. Unfortunately it is still painful. Recently my right side of my leg feels likes it's cramping, aching so much I can barely sle ...
- I have inflamed prostate and swollen ankles and leg pain can someone help
- Extremely swollen, red kidneys barely working, liver damage and heart damage she is taking oxgen to keep level at 98, otherwise it goes down to 89. we have been in hospital for 27 hours,
What are her chances of pulling out of this condition?
- Can tendon rupture associated with cipro occur years after taking the drug?
took cipro for sinus infection Dec. 2010. 62 yrs.3mo. at time. I am a ballet teacher and when I saw that tendon rupture was a possible side affect questioned prescribing physician and pharmacist about safety of Cipro for me. Both stated that tendon rupture was highly unlikely. In November of 2012 ...
- Cipro prescribed for uti can i take soma with cipro for spasms
may I take Soma for spasms of the bladder
More questions for: Cipro, Cellulitis
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- I'm curing my lichen sclerosis
I took Prempro for about 5 years and then Activella for about 3 years for Menopausal symptoms. My first obvious symptoms of a problem began in 2005 which follow all the classic symptoms of Lichen. I spent thousands on Urology exams, tests, and surgical procedures. And thousands on Gynecological atte ...
More reviews for: Cipro, Cellulitis
Recent studies of taking Cipro in Cellulitis on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Cipro, Valium, Horizant, Baclofen, Inderal, Adderall Xr 20, Trileptal, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a patient with Cellulitis, Seizures, Muscle Spasticity, Blood Pressure Fluctuation, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Pain In Limb. The patient has Swelling Face
More related studies for: Cipro, Cellulitis
Recent Cellulitis related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Aleve, Amoxicillin for a 73-year old man who has Cellulitis
- Comparions of Septra Ds, Avelox for a 55-year old woman who has Cellulitis
- Comparions of Ancef, Invanz for a 80-year old woman who has Cellulitis
- Comparions of Avelox (Bayer Pharms) - 400MG, Cipro (Bayer Hlthcare) - 500MG/5ML for a 31-year old man who has Cellulitis
- Comparions of Augmentin '500', Vicodin Es (Abbott) - 750MG;7.5MG for a 49-year old woman who has Cellulitis
- Comparions of Bactrim, Prednisone, Flagyl for a 61-year old man who has Skin Infection - Bacterial
- Comparions of Tetracycline Hydrochloride (Abbott) - 250MG, Plavix (Sanofi Aventis Us) - EQ 75MG BASE for a 67-year old man who has Cellulitis
- Comparions of Mupirocin (Teva) - 2%, Hydrocortisone (Alpharma Us Pharms) - 2.5% for a 1-year old girl who has Skin Infection - Bacterial
- Comparions of Cefazolin (Orchid Hlthcare) - EQ 1GM BASE/VIAL, Prednisone (Am Therap) - 20MG for a 41-year old man who has Cellulitis
- Comparions of Plavix (Sanofi Aventis Us) - EQ 300MG BASE, Augmentin '875' (Glaxosmithkline) - 875MG;EQ 125MG BASE for a 54-year old woman who has Cellulitis
More related comparison studies for: Cipro, Cellulitis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.