Home > Chronic fatigue syndrome > Adderall > Adderall for Chronic fatigue syndrome
How effective is Adderall for Chronic fatigue syndrome?
Overall ratings: 3.5/5
Long term ratings: 3.3/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Adderall (amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate) is for Chronic fatigue syndrome. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 8 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
What is Adderall
Adderall (latest outcomes from 16,721 users) has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
Chronic fatigue syndrome
Chronic fatigue syndrome (disorder that causes extreme fatigue) (latest reports from 13,151 patients) can be treated by Provigil, Nuvigil, Adderall 30, Adderall 20, Vyvanse, Ritalin.
On Sep, 23, 2014: 8 people are studied for taking Adderall in Chronic fatigue syndrome
Adderall effectiveness for Chronic fatigue syndrome (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Adderall for Chronic fatigue syndrome * :
|Chronic fatigue syndrome||37.50%||62.50% |
Age of people who take Adderall for Chronic fatigue syndrome * :
|Chronic fatigue syndrome||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||37.50%||0.00%||12.50% |
Who find Adderall more effective for Chronic fatigue syndrome?
Gender of people who find Adderall more effective * :
|Chronic fatigue syndrome||25.00%||75.00% |
Age of people who find Adderall more effective * :
|Chronic fatigue syndrome||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Adderall for Chronic fatigue syndrome >>>
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (11 months ago):
extreme fatigue after eating high sugar foods.
From this study (12 months ago):
recently there has been a dramatic increase in gastro symptoms especially burning
From this study (2 years ago):
Have also been diagnosed with PTSD.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- I fell into a dought hole now i can not aford my medicne
I HAD TO DROP ONE INS. FOR ANOTHER BECAUSE I COULD NOT AFFORD THE BLUE CROSS AND MED-CARE I WAS PAYING $704 MONTH AND I'M DISABLE ,BUT WE TRYED TO DO THIS BECAUSE THE FIRST TIME I HAD MED-CARE I FELL INTO THE HOLE AND IM STILL PAYING FOR THAT MESS OF $9000 ON A CREDIT CARD. I FOUND THIS NEW INS. TRA ...
- How common is erectile dysfunction with effexor and adderall and how can it be combatted?
I take both Adderall and effexor to treat ADHD and anxiety/depression. I have taken both for years but Adderall longer. My ability to hold an erection and to experience an orgasm has decreased.
- What causes ideopathic polyneurothopy if not diabetic?
Numbness in ball of foot. Started on one right side and progressed to both. EMG indicated Ideopathic Polyneurothopy. Pre diabetic with A1C of 5.8 - only one reading ever exceeded diabetic criteria at 6.6. Started 6 months ago with slow progression. No pain, minor tingling. Not constant but pro ...
More questions for: Adderall, Chronic fatigue syndrome
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
- I need advise, badly ckd!!
The orthostatic BP started in mid April, I was only dizzy upon wakening then it would subside. I have never been a big breakfast eater so I started doing that. We were in Disney later in April and I was extremely fatigued, to the point of not wanting to walk, Disney would be the first time I passe ...
- Cfs/fibro, migraine
A strange thing happened when I started taking the Chantix for my smoking cessation...
MY MIGRAINES AND TENSION HEADACHES WENT AWAY!!!
As horrible as they were, and as bad as I have prayed for them to go away, I did not even notice that I didn't have the excruciating headaches anymore!!
I stop ...
More reviews for: Adderall, Chronic fatigue syndrome
Recent studies of taking Adderall in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between EPA/DHA Ethyl Ester, Vitamin D, Tri-sprintec, Meloxicam, Tramadol, Celexa, Adderall 20 for a patient with Vitamin Supplementation, Birth Control And Family Planning, Inflammation, Pain, Depression, Fatigue - Chronic. The patient has Fatigue
- A study of drug interactions between Amlodipine Maleate; Benazepril Hydrochloride, Plaquenil, Adderall 5, Cellcept, Nexium for a patient with Hypertension, Seronegative Arthritis, Fatigue - Chronic, Chronic Gastritis. The patient has Reflux (Gastroesophageal reflux disease)
- A study of drug interactions between Isentress, Prezista, Norvir, Cymbalta, Flomax, Acyclovir, Septra Ds, Restoril, Ativan, Norco, Prilosec, Adderall 30, Prochlorperazine Maleate for a patient with Aids, Neurotic Depression (dysthymia), Urinary Incontinence, Prophylactics, Prophylaxis, Insomnia, Anxiety, Pain In Limb, Barrett's Oesophagus, Fatigue - Chronic, Nausea And Vomiting. The patient has Erectile Dysfunction (Erection problems), Neuropathy Peripheral, Insomnia, Prophylaxis Of Nausea And Vomiting
- A study of side effects of Adderall 30 for a patient with Fatigue - Chronic. The patient has Sjogren's Syndrome (a disease that causes dryness in the mouth and eyes)
- A study of side effects of Adderall for a patient with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. The patient has Stomach Discomfort (pain in abdomen)
More related studies for: Adderall, Chronic fatigue syndrome
Recent Chronic Fatigue Syndrome related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Chronic fatigue syndrome
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.