Home > Congestive heart failure > Aspirin > Aspirin for Congestive heart failure
How effective is Aspirin for Congestive heart failure (Heart failure)?
Overall ratings: 3.2/5
Long term ratings: 3.2/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Aspirin (aspirin) is for Congestive heart failure. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 15 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Aspirin for Congestive heart failure >>>
What is Aspirin
Aspirin (latest outcomes from 164,422 users) has active ingredients of aspirin. It is often used in blood clots.
Congestive heart failure
Congestive heart failure (heart is unable to provide sufficient pumping) (latest reports from 864 patients) can be treated by Lasix, Furosemide, Coreg, Carvedilol, Digoxin, Lisinopril.
On Oct, 21, 2014: 15 people are studied for taking Aspirin in Congestive heart failure
Aspirin effectiveness for Congestive heart failure (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Age of people who take Aspirin for Congestive heart failure * :
|Congestive heart failure||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||33.33%||46.67% |
Who find Aspirin more effective for Congestive heart failure?
Age of people who find Aspirin more effective * :
|Congestive heart failure||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||20.00%||60.00% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 months ago):
skin rashes, dry skin,hair loss, increased appetite, low energy
From this study (4 months ago):
Seems to really manifest itself right before bedtime, like it knows I'm going to bed. I have to raise my arms above my head, or lean back with arms stretched on my bed's foot board, sort of to stretch my chest. After being in that position, can't get to sleep as soon as I want, I then pass gas, big ones, and there is relief in my chest.
From this study (6 months ago):
since taking digoxin hair loss is severe
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Can high dose aspirin cause joint pain like arthritis?
Told by Cardiologist to take 300mg aspirin daily and anti coagulant, both for about 1 year following insertion of stent, and because of 60% blockage on another unstented artery. Now getting joint pains like arthritis.
- Can long-term methadone use cause or increase the risk of colon cancer?
I had a two-level spinal fusion at L4-S1 in 2000 after being injuried at work in Sept. 24, 1997. I lost everything after...the unjury, ability to do my job, my wife and family (couldn't take the strain) my home, my sense of self and purpose, direction and belonging...credit rating and ability to pay ...
- Does anyone else have trouble getting to sleep since beginning to take brilinta?
Am trying to figure out just why, since stent insertion, I have developed insomnia which keeps me from getting to sleep at night. Brilinta is the only new drug I am taking.I am very sleepy, falling asleep in my chair while watching TV, but wide awake when I go to bed and staying awake until two or t ...
More questions for: Aspirin, Congestive heart failure
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Concerned and worried
I want to know why I have got such a big hair loss when I had a fantastic head of hair before I started taking these drugs I also have a dry cough I have been told its asthma I dont accept this as the inhaler dosent do anything for me why ďont doctors take notice of our concerns I want soneone to b ...
- Reaction to methylpred
I have a severe case of poison ivy for which I was given Prednisone. Still suffering 1 week later went back to doctor (was at 2x/day at that point) and was then put on methylpred 4mg PAK. Today is my second day on this. First noted tingling on my insides in my trunk area this morning, later in arms ...
- I.c.d. and marijuana use
I suffered a massive myocardial infarction. 2 weeks after went into cardiac arrest, I had an I.C.D.implanted. I currently am on 6 different medications. My anxiety level and depression was ridiculous. Unable to sleep, and function socially, I self medicated myself with Marijuana. For about an 8 week ...
More reviews for: Aspirin, Congestive heart failure
Recent studies of taking Aspirin in Congestive Heart Failure on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Albuterol, Amiodarone Hydrochloride, Potassium Chloride 10meq In Dextrose 5% And Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container, Synthroid, Aspirin, Lasix, Tenormin for a patient with Bronchitis Bacterial, A-fib, Low Blood Potassium, Hypothyroidism, Heart Failure, Hbp. The patient has Diarrhea
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Digoxin, Atorvastatin Calcium, Carvedilol, Furosemide, Warfarin Sodium, Spironolactone for a patient with Congestive Heart Failure. The patient has Gas - Flatulence
- A study of drug interactions between Amoxicillin, Ventolin Hfa, Advair Diskus 250/50, Fluticasone Propionate, Humalog, Lantus, Diovan, Digoxin, Aspirin, Coreg, Levothyroxine Sodium for a patient with Dental Treatment, Asthma, Hay Fever, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, Heart Rate Increased, Congestive Heart Failure, Graves Disease. The patient has Hair Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Atenolol, Simvastatin, Pantoprazole, Aspirin, Micardis for a patient with Heart Failure, Atherosclerosis, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Labyrinthitis
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Baby Aspirin, Mirtazapine, Terazosin Hydrochloride, Losartan, Digoxin, Furosemide, Metoprolol Succinate for a patient with Some Moderately Low Numbers In Blood Work Last Year, Chf, Anxiety, Sleep Trouble, Bph. The patient has Nausea And Vomiting, Nausea And Vomiting, Nausea And Vomiting
More related studies for: Aspirin, Congestive heart failure
Recent Congestive Heart Failure related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Aspirin, Congestive heart failure
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.