Home > Copd > Advair diskus 500/50 > Advair diskus 500/50 for Copd
How effective is Advair diskus 500/50 for Copd (Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)?
Overall ratings: 3.1/5
Long term ratings: 3.1/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Advair diskus 500/50 (fluticasone propionate; salmeterol xinafoate) is for Copd. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 45 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Advair diskus 500/50 for Copd >>>
What is Advair diskus 500/50
Advair diskus 500/50 (latest outcomes from 441 users) has active ingredients of fluticasone propionate; salmeterol xinafoate. It is often used in asthma.
Copd (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) (latest reports from 206,485 patients) can be treated by Spiriva, Symbicort, Advair Diskus 250/50, Albuterol Sulfate, Prednisone, Advair Diskus 500/50.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 45 people are studied for taking Advair diskus 500/50 in Copd
Advair diskus 500/50 effectiveness for Copd (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Advair diskus 500/50 for Copd * :
Age of people who take Advair diskus 500/50 for Copd * :
Who find Advair diskus 500/50 more effective for Copd?
Gender of people who find Advair diskus 500/50 more effective * :
Age of people who find Advair diskus 500/50 more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 weeks ago):
Stage IV breast cancer with mets to bones. C5 in neck collapse. No surgery. Bone mets are significant in skull and neck. Symptoms are neck and shoulder pain, taking methadone for this. Severe fatigue and lethargy especially after zometa infusion. Zometa infusion every 3 months.
From this study (3 weeks ago):
have a hard time getting enough air sometimes
From this study (2 months ago):
combivent, simvastatin,vit b-12, vit d3
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Advair diskus 500/50, Copd
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Spiriva caused me to swell up like a hippo.
My Doctor prescribed spiriva to help me breathe due to asthma/cold. I never smoked but my parents and friends were heavy smokers. I used the spiriva 3 times. Once a day for 3 days then I started swelling in my ankles and the swelling continued until my face, hands arms... basically I was so swollen ...
- Advair could have caused current dark circles around eyes
I have had asthma my entire life. I was introduced to advair during an asthma study when I was 16 I think. I have been on the medication ever since. I am 27 now and have been off Advair 250 for almost 7 months now. Lately I have been experiences very dark redish circles underneath and around my eyes ...
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
Diagnosed 12 months ago with type 2 diabetes - diet controlled. Diagnosed recently with polymyalgia rheumatica. Prescribed prednisone. This caused my blood sugar levels to skyrocket and. Now require insulin injections. Have developed a rash on arms & face. Have tried tapering prednisone dosage but p ...
More reviews for: Advair diskus 500/50, Copd
Recent studies of taking Advair Diskus 500/50 in Copd on eHealthMe:
- A study of side effects of Advair Diskus 250/50 for a patient with COPD. The patient has Hyponatraemia (abnormally low level of sodium in the blood; associated with dehydration)
- A study of drug interactions between Bupropion Hydrochloride, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Sodium, Zolpidem Tartrate, Clonazepam, Albuterol Sulfate, Advair Diskus 500/50 for a patient with Major Depression, Copd, Thyroid Disorder, Chronic Insomnia. The patient has Chronic Depression (Dysthymia)
- A study of side effects of Advair Diskus 250/50 for a patient with COPD. The patient has Diplopia (double vision)
- A study of drug interactions between Protonix, Lactulose, Potassium Chloride 20meq In Dextrose 5% And Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container, Atrovent, Advair Diskus 250/50, Lasix, Seroquel, Xanax, Percocet for a patient with Acid Reflux, High Blood Sugar, Low Blood Potassium, Copd, High Blood Pressure, Mood Disorder, Anxiety Disorder, Arthritis. The patient has Co2, Ammonia Increased, Ammonia Increased
- A study of drug interactions between Benadryl, Advil, Allopurinol, Buspirone Hydrochloride, Xopenex Hfa, Spiriva, Advair Diskus 500/50 for a patient with Insomnia, Arthritis, Gout, Nervousness, Copd. The patient has Arthritis, Gout, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Copd (Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
More related studies for: Advair diskus 500/50, Copd
Recent Copd related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Advair diskus 500/50, Copd
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Nexium, Ventolin Hfa, Imitrex, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, Oxybutynin Chloride, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Multivitamin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Hydroxyzine, Cymbalta for a 42-year old woman who has GERD, Asthma, Migraine, Allergy, Incontinence - Urinary, Muscle Spasms, Vitamin D Deficiency, Hypothyroidism, Itching, Depression (40 minutes ago)
- Abilify for a 54-year old man who has Depression (49 minutes ago)
- Enbrel for a 43-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Cytomegalovirus Infection and Vertigo
- Flexeril for Fibromyalgia
- Lightheadedness and Emphysema
- Levothyroxine Sodium
Recent user comments
- "Did not notice until started Finasteride, but might h ... " (2 hours ago)
- "I take 20 milligrams of Abilify with 20 mg. of celexa ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Having headache recurrent last 24 hrs. Side effects o ... " (11 hours ago)
- Coagulation Factor Viii Level Increased
- Glucose Tolerance Impaired In Pregnancy
- Vaginal Discharge
- Isolated Adrenocorticotropic Hormone Deficiency
- Plasminogen Activator Inhibitor Increased