How effective is Advair diskus 500/50 for Copd (Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)?
Overall ratings: 3.1/5
Long term ratings: 3.1/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Advair diskus 500/50 (fluticasone propionate; salmeterol xinafoate) is for Copd. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 45 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Advair diskus 500/50 for Copd >>>
What is Advair diskus 500/50
Advair diskus 500/50 (latest outcomes from 443 users) has active ingredients of fluticasone propionate; salmeterol xinafoate. It is often used in asthma.
Copd (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) (latest reports from 206,488 patients) can be treated by Spiriva, Symbicort, Advair Diskus 250/50, Albuterol Sulfate, Prednisone, Advair Diskus 500/50.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 45 people are studied for taking Advair diskus 500/50 in Copd
Advair diskus 500/50 effectiveness for Copd (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Advair diskus 500/50 for Copd * :
Age of people who take Advair diskus 500/50 for Copd * :
Who find Advair diskus 500/50 more effective for Copd?
Gender of people who find Advair diskus 500/50 more effective * :
Age of people who find Advair diskus 500/50 more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Advair diskus 500/50, Copd
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Prednisone rx 3,3,2,2,1,1 plan suicidal haunts all day
I came home from the Hospitol with a 3,3,2,2,1,1 Rx.
I took (3) and spent the rest of the day contenplating Suicide.
The rest of the Rx went in the Toilet by 7:pm.
I wonder how many this Killed.
- Spiriva caused me to swell up like a hippo.
My Doctor prescribed spiriva to help me breathe due to asthma/cold. I never smoked but my parents and friends were heavy smokers. I used the spiriva 3 times. Once a day for 3 days then I started swelling in my ankles and the swelling continued until my face, hands arms... basically I was so swollen ...
- Advair could have caused current dark circles around eyes
I have had asthma my entire life. I was introduced to advair during an asthma study when I was 16 I think. I have been on the medication ever since. I am 27 now and have been off Advair 250 for almost 7 months now. Lately I have been experiences very dark redish circles underneath and around my eyes ...
More reviews for: Advair diskus 500/50, Copd
Recent studies of taking Advair Diskus 500/50 in Copd on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Advair Diskus 500/50, Albuterol, Colace, Protonix, Zometa, Aromasin, Methadone Hydrochloride for a patient with COPD, Constipation, Cancer - Breast, Cancer. The patient has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness (Fatigue)
- A study of drug interactions between Advair Diskus 500/50, Montelukast Sodium for a patient with COPD. The patient has Not Breathing (Breathing - slowed or stopped)
- A study of side effects of Advair Diskus 250/50 for a patient with COPD. The patient has Hyponatraemia (abnormally low level of sodium in the blood; associated with dehydration)
- A study of drug interactions between Bupropion Hydrochloride, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Sodium, Zolpidem Tartrate, Clonazepam, Albuterol Sulfate, Advair Diskus 500/50 for a patient with Major Depression, Copd, Thyroid Disorder, Chronic Insomnia. The patient has Chronic Depression (Dysthymia)
- A study of side effects of Advair Diskus 250/50 for a patient with COPD. The patient has Diplopia (double vision)
More related studies for: Advair diskus 500/50, Copd
Recent Copd related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Advair diskus 500/50, Copd
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.