Home > Copd > Prednisone > Prednisone for Copd
How effective is Prednisone for Copd (Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)?
Overall ratings: 3.4/5
Long term ratings: 3.8/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Prednisone (prednisone) is for Copd. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 57 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Prednisone for Copd >>>
What is Prednisone
Prednisone (latest outcomes from 149,937 users) has active ingredients of prednisone. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis.
Copd (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) (latest reports from 208,130 patients) can be treated by Spiriva, Symbicort, Advair Diskus 250/50, Prednisone, Proair Hfa, Advair Diskus 500/50.
On Sep, 30, 2014: 57 people are studied for taking Prednisone in Copd
Prednisone effectiveness for Copd (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Prednisone for Copd * :
Age of people who take Prednisone for Copd * :
Who find Prednisone more effective for Copd?
Gender of people who find Prednisone more effective * :
Age of people who find Prednisone more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 weeks ago):
Has had right upper lobectomy
Insertion of stent for abdominal aortic aneurysm
Both procedures within 10 months
From this study (3 months ago):
I have 10years COPD found after pregnancy suspected sarcoidosis, but never confirmed with bronchoscopia, ACE level normal, during last year my spleen enlaged on 13cm, MPV is also increased on 11,my dorther had worms (the most comon kind what children have) before 10 monaths
From this study (7 months ago):
have high blood pressur and copd
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Prednisone, Copd
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Prednisone side effect: hiccups
I am taking prednisone for an allergic reaction to a bee sting. 20mg for 5 days, then 10mg for 5 days. Starting the second day, I have fairly consistent hiccups, which become more severe at night. I have also previously taken prednisone to tame a severe poison ivy rash and have had the same react ...
- Prednisone mixed results-it lets me breath
have been on prednisone now for 3 years straight. Am taking 30mg a day just to breath. every time i have tried to taper off i have ended up in the emergency room unable to breath. That has been 7 times in the last year. I am 49 years old and was in good health 3-4 years ago. got a cough and it has b ...
- Prednisone side effects
Took this for 6 days, tapering at the end to treat a rash caused by a spider bite. The heartburn started on day 1 but the other symptoms didn't begin until day 4. None we're severe but they weren't fun either. The blurred vision was worst.
More reviews for: Prednisone, Copd
Recent studies of taking Prednisone in Copd on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Tavist Allergy/sinus/headache, Testosterone, Aspirin, Plavix, Lorazepam, Ranitidine, Prednisone, Tamsulosin, Percocet, Albuterol Sulfate, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Percocet for a patient with Sinus Congestion, Muscle Weakness, Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm, Anxiety, Gerd, Copd, Bph. The patient has Shortness Of Breath (Breathing difficulty), Low Back Pain (Back pain - low), Indigestion, Sleeplessness (Insomnia), Muscle Weakness (Weakness), Hematuria (Urine - bloody), Abdominal Pain Lower
- A study of side effects of Prednisone for a patient with COPD. The patient has Spleen Enlargement (enlargement of spleen)
- A study of side effects of Prednisone for a patient with COPD. The patient has Vaginal Burning
- A study of side effects of Prednisone for a patient with Copd. The patient has Hsv2 New Breakout
- A study of drug interactions between Xopenex, Ipratropium Bromide, Xanax, Prednisone, PEPCID for a patient with COPD, Heartburn. The patient has Heart Rate Increased, Breath Odour, Blood Pressure (Blood Pressure Management)
More related studies for: Prednisone, Copd
Recent Copd related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Copd
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.