Home > Copd > Pulmicort respules > Pulmicort respules for Copd
How effective is Pulmicort respules for Copd (Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)?
Overall ratings: 2.5/5
Long term ratings: 2.7/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Pulmicort respules (budesonide) is for Copd. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 6 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Pulmicort respules for Copd >>>
What is Pulmicort respules
Pulmicort respules (latest outcomes from 1,507 users) has active ingredients of budesonide. It is often used in asthma.
Copd (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) (latest reports from 206,488 patients) can be treated by Spiriva, Symbicort, Advair Diskus 250/50, Albuterol Sulfate, Prednisone, Advair Diskus 500/50.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 6 people are studied for taking Pulmicort respules in Copd
Pulmicort respules effectiveness for Copd (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Pulmicort respules for Copd * :
Age of people who take Pulmicort respules for Copd * :
Who find Pulmicort respules more effective for Copd?
Gender of people who find Pulmicort respules more effective * :
Age of people who find Pulmicort respules more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is rasberry ketone safe
i had tia 2years ago is it safe to take rasbery ketone im on a diet
- What is the current treatment for larangospasm?
For two years I have been fighting with larangospasm. I have been hospitalized twice and treated with prednisone as well as nebulizers with albuterol. I had botox injections into my vocal cords last July 2013 and have a straw hanging around my neck for straw breathing. The last "attack" lasted one ...
- What is the generic name for perforomist?
Taken with pulmicort for COPD.
- How are you reacting taking budesinide, humira folic acid and evista along with methotrexate
I have just recently started taking budesonide for collagenous colitis. The hives and flushing started after being on this drug for three weeks. I am wondering if it is a drug interaction, since I did not have these symptoms before adding budesonide to my drug regimen.
- My mom was on propofol, after awakening she acts very different, not herself. was this caused from the medicine
Mom was admitted with a lung infection, and given some antibiotics, but a few days later she contracted Hospital Pnemonia and went into respiratory failure. So she was intubated and put in the icu on a ventilater, and put on Propofol. During her breathing trials to get off the vent she was very an ...
- If i take garcinia cambogia will it interfere with my other meds?
I take 40 mg of Lisinopril, 20mg of Pravastatin, 5mg Amlodipine Besylate, once per day.
I take 100 mg of Sertraline Hcl Tabs. (one and one half per day)
I use Clobex as needed for Psoriasis on my legs.
I am on oxygen 24 hours a day @3 liters.
I do take nebs twice a day every 12 hours of Perf ...
- I am taking prednislone for polymyalgia rhuematica and symbicourt and ventolin for copd are there any known reactions for taking these medications
since taking these 3 drugs,I am getting cramp in my fingers and also my legs, are these all side effects, sometimes I feel a little dizzy
- Do you have nausea every day
I was diagnosed with COPD 3 years ago. I quit smoking for a short while but picked it back up. I use a c-pap machine at night and every morning I wake up nauseated and it usually last through out the day. I'm wondering if anyone else experiences this.
- Does long term use of entocort ec cause your adrenal glands to shut down and can the adrenal glands be restarted?
Long term use of Entocort EC has shut down my adrenal glands, can the adrenal gland be restarted?
- Spiriva headache. will the headaches subside?
I have been using Spiriva for almost 3 weeks now and have just started waking up with severe headaches. I am wondering if these will subside or do I need to find another medication? Do all of these types of inhalers for COPD cause headaches? The SPiriva is actually stating to help with the COPD but ...
More questions for: Pulmicort respules, Copd
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Prednisone rx 3,3,2,2,1,1 plan suicidal haunts all day
I came home from the Hospitol with a 3,3,2,2,1,1 Rx.
I took (3) and spent the rest of the day contenplating Suicide.
The rest of the Rx went in the Toilet by 7:pm.
I wonder how many this Killed.
- Uceris and oral thrush
Took Uceris for the last three weeks. Oral thrush set in after the first 10 days. I put up with it for two additional weeks taking prescription mouth wash and then finally was prescribed fluconazole orsl pill 200mg three days. I stoped taking Uceris and still have the oral thrush. How long can this ...
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
Diagnosed 12 months ago with type 2 diabetes - diet controlled. Diagnosed recently with polymyalgia rheumatica. Prescribed prednisone. This caused my blood sugar levels to skyrocket and. Now require insulin injections. Have developed a rash on arms & face. Have tried tapering prednisone dosage but p ...
- Treating copd and kidney disease
My biggest problem is trying to keep my blood pressure at 110 to 140 diastolic and controlling constipation.
More reviews for: Pulmicort respules, Copd
Related drug studies for: Pulmicort respules, Copd,
Recent Copd related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Fluticasone Propionate, Nasacort for a 81-year old man who has COPD
- Comparions of Breo Ellipta, Advair Diskus 250/50 for a 60-year old woman who has COPD
- Comparions of Xopenex Hfa, Proair Hfa for a 71-year old man who has COPD
- Comparions of Advair Diskus 250/50, Breo Ellipta for a 46-year old man who has COPD
- Comparions of Singulair, Spiriva, Qvar 40 for a 70-year old woman who has COPD
- Comparions of Qvar 40, Atrovent Hfa, Spiriva for a 54-year old man who has COPD
- Comparions of Advair Diskus 250/50, Spiriva for a 23-year old man who has COPD
- Comparions of Digoxin, Dulera for a 51-year old woman who has COPD
- Comparions of Advair Diskus 100/50, Symbicort for a 72-year old man who has COPD
- Comparions of Albuterol, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Qvar 80, Ipratropium Bromide for a 72-year old woman who has COPD
More related comparison studies for: Pulmicort respules, Copd
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.