Home > Copd > Singulair > Singulair for Copd
How effective is Singulair for Copd (Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)?
Overall ratings: 3.3/5
Long term ratings: 3.4/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Singulair (montelukast sodium) is for Copd. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 23 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Singulair for Copd >>>
What is Singulair
Singulair (latest outcomes from 42,852 users) has active ingredients of montelukast sodium. It is often used in asthma.
Copd (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) (latest reports from 206,488 patients) can be treated by Spiriva, Symbicort, Advair Diskus 250/50, Albuterol Sulfate, Prednisone, Advair Diskus 500/50.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 23 people are studied for taking Singulair in Copd
Singulair effectiveness for Copd (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Singulair for Copd * :
Age of people who take Singulair for Copd * :
Who find Singulair more effective for Copd?
Gender of people who find Singulair more effective * :
Age of people who find Singulair more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 weeks ago):
have a hard time getting enough air sometimes
From this study (8 months ago):
Started to take Doxepin about a month ago ringing in the ears started about two weeks ago
From this study (1 year ago):
I have been diagnosed with a severe enlarged prostate. My urination problem increased last week, just 2 months after being prescribed with the above new mediations
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Singulair, Copd
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Prednisone rx 3,3,2,2,1,1 plan suicidal haunts all day
I came home from the Hospitol with a 3,3,2,2,1,1 Rx.
I took (3) and spent the rest of the day contenplating Suicide.
The rest of the Rx went in the Toilet by 7:pm.
I wonder how many this Killed.
- Singulair to the rescue
Antihistamines , even in small amounts, cause my prostate to swell immensely. Several months ago my allergies reached the point I had to take something. I had a physician's sample of 10 mg Singulair, so I took one. To my amazement, I got quick relief from extreme allergies, but my prostate SHRUNK ...
- Eczema and birth control-microgestin
I started getting eczema over the last year and recently decided it may be from the birth control as well, which I started taking @ 2 months before I got the eczema and skin started breaking out...weight gain, etc. I am on singulair, westcort cream, moisture/kenalog, exederm cream, cerevue wash, cet ...
More reviews for: Singulair, Copd
Recent studies of taking Singulair in Copd on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Advair Diskus 500/50, Montelukast Sodium for a patient with COPD. The patient has Not Breathing (Breathing - slowed or stopped)
- A study of drug interactions between Albuterol Sulfate, Singulair, Doxepin Hydrochloride for a patient with Asthma, Copd, Insomnia. The patient has Ringing In The Ears (Tinnitus)
- A study of drug interactions between Metformin, Singulair for a patient with Type 2 Diabetes, Copd. The patient has Enlarged Prostate
- A study of drug interactions between Plavix, Singulair for a patient with Blood Thinner, Copd. The patient has Upper Respiratory Tract Congestion
- A study of drug interactions between Singulair, Advair Diskus 250/50, Levothyroxine Sodium, Albuterol Sulfate for a patient with Copd, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Tiredness (Fatigue), Dry Skin, Acne, Cough, Short-term Memory Loss (Memory loss), Long-term Memory Loss (Memory loss)
More related studies for: Singulair, Copd
Recent Copd related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Singulair, Copd
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Bipolar 1
- Migraine Without Aura
- Ear Pain
- Topamax Sprinkle
- Migraine Without Aura and Shortness Of Breath
Recent user comments
- "itching around vagina and rectum, right ovary pain,cr ... " (34 minutes ago)
- "If dose missed one day or two... got extreme dizzines ... " (1 hour ago)
- "Took both last night and woke up in the middle of nig ... " (3 hours ago)
- Interstitial Pneumonia
- Groin Pain
- Abdominal Bloating