Home > Coronary artery disease > Plavix > Plavix for Coronary artery disease
How effective is Plavix for Coronary artery disease (Coronary heart disease)?
Overall ratings: 3.8/5
Long term ratings: 3.8/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Plavix (clopidogrel bisulfate) is for Coronary artery disease. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 66 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Plavix for Coronary artery disease >>>
What is Plavix
Plavix (latest outcomes from 69,402 users) has active ingredients of clopidogrel bisulfate. It is often used in blood clots.
Coronary artery disease
Coronary artery disease (plaque building up along the inner walls of the arteries of the heart, which narrows the arteries and restricts blood flow to the heart) (latest reports from 212,181 patients) can be treated by Plavix, Aspirin, Lipitor, Simvastatin, Metoprolol Tartrate, Crestor.
On Oct, 24, 2014: 66 people are studied for taking Plavix in Coronary artery disease
Plavix effectiveness for Coronary artery disease (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Age of people who take Plavix for Coronary artery disease * :
|Coronary artery disease||0.00%||1.52%||0.00%||0.00%||1.52%||9.09%||16.67%||71.21% |
Who find Plavix more effective for Coronary artery disease?
Age of people who find Plavix more effective * :
|Coronary artery disease||0.00%||2.38%||0.00%||0.00%||2.38%||9.52%||19.05%||66.67% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 months ago):
Symptons seem to be increasing. I awake in the night or first thing in morning scared about panicky. It wears off during day. I am not worried about anything in particular
From this study (6 months ago):
I experience shortness of breath and fatigue daily
From this study (7 months ago):
Wanted to see the effect (if any) of taking Tylenol for a low grade fever.
Swollen! on Apr, 21, 2014:
About a week ago, my doctor took me off Clopidogrel Bisulfat 75mg blood thinner, which I've been taking for about two years.
I just now noticed that my feet, then ankles and now lower legs are severely swollen and my chest is tight.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Plavix, Coronary artery disease
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Plavix and miscarriage
I have had two miscarriages in the past two years. Both were at 5 weeks 3 days gestation. My doctors think it was my age and not the result of any of my drug regimen.
More reviews for: Plavix, Coronary artery disease
Recent studies of taking Plavix in Coronary Artery Disease on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Bisoprolol Fumarate, Clopidogrel Bisulfate for a patient with Coronary Artery Disease. The patient has Anxiety Disorder (Generalized anxiety disorder)
- A study of drug interactions between Plavix, Crestor, Metoprolol Tartrate, Norvasc for a patient with Coronary Artery Disease, High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Shortness Of Breath (Breathing difficulty)
- A study of side effects of Plavix for a patient with Coronary Artery Disease. The patient has Tachycardia (a heart rate that exceeds the range of 100 beats/min), Gastrointestinal Scan, Fatigue (feeling of tiredness), Unable To Concentrate, Memory Disturbances
- A study of drug interactions between Plavix, Zoloft, Crestor, Zantac 150, Coenzyme Q - 10, Levothyroxine Thyroid for a patient with CAD, Stress And Anxiety, High Blood Cholesterol, Indigestion, Wine And Heart Health, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Hallucination (Hallucinations)
- A study of drug interactions between Coreg, Aspirin, Hydralazine Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin Sr, Celexa, Lasix, Plavix, Lantus, Humalog, Norco, Lipitor for a patient with Coronary Artery Disease, Hypertension, Depression, Congestive Heart Failure, Diabetes Mellitus, Pain Management, Cholesterol Test. The patient has Chest Pain, Neck Pain, Back Pain, Vision Blurred, Sinusitis, Heart Rate Irregular, Restless Leg Syndrome, Muscle Fatigue (Weakness)
More related studies for: Plavix, Coronary artery disease
Recent Coronary Artery Disease related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Plavix, Coronary artery disease
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Fentanyl-50 for a 52-year old man who has Degenerative Joint Disease (46 minutes ago)
- Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Memantine, Advair Diskus 100/50, Donepezil, Amlodipine for a 93-year old woman who has Inflammation Localised, Anxiety Disorder, Alzheimers, Asthma, Alzheimer's Disease, Blood Pressure Increased (1 hour ago)
- Celexa for a 20-year old woman who has Chronic Depression (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Prozac and Arachnoid Cyst
- Prozac and Brittle Nails
- Raspberry Ketone and Diverticulitis
- Blister and Gabapentin
Recent user comments
- "I feel as if I have a lump in my throat, as if someth ... " (5 hours ago)
- "Took Nexium for one week. After four days started bre ... " (7 hours ago)
- "he was fine till he took prednizone 10 days died the ... " (8 hours ago)
- Losartan Potassium; Hydrochlorothiazide
- Splinter Haemorrhages
- Synthroid (abbott) 0.1mg
- Losartan Potassium Hydrochlorothiazide