How effective is Aricept for Dementia?
Overall ratings: 2.5/5
Long term ratings: 2.6/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Aricept (donepezil hydrochloride) is for Dementia. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 87 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Aricept for Dementia >>>
What is Aricept
Aricept (latest outcomes from 15,459 users) has active ingredients of donepezil hydrochloride. It is often used in memory loss.
Dementia (madness) (latest reports from 45,315 patients) can be treated by Aricept, Namenda, Seroquel, Donepezil, Exelon, Donepezil Hydrochloride.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 87 people are studied for taking Aricept in Dementia
Aricept effectiveness for Dementia (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Aricept for Dementia * :
Age of people who take Aricept for Dementia * :
Who find Aricept more effective for Dementia?
Gender of people who find Aricept more effective * :
Age of people who find Aricept more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Aricept, Dementia
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Zopiclone causing sweating and memory loss
Been on 10mg Zopivane for probably 5 - 10 years. In 2013 migrated to 15mg Zopiclone. Previously experienced hot flashes 3 times a week and in 2013 has increased to 3 to 5 times a night. Usually I have 3 hours sleep, then after midnight the flashed start. In the morning there are sopping wet clothe ...
More reviews for: Aricept, Dementia
Recent studies of taking Aricept in Dementia on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Lorazepam, Levothyroxine Sodium, Escitalopram, Donepezil, Namenda for a patient with Anxiety, Hypothyroidism, Depression, Dementia. The patient has Syncope Vasovagal
- A study of side effects of Aricept for a patient with Dementia. The patient has Existing Hernia Has Enlarged Suddenly.
- A study of drug interactions between Aricept, Crestor for a patient with Dementia, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Epigastric Hernia
- A study of drug interactions between Senna, Keppra, Bactrim DS, Ativan, Lipitor, Aricept, Levoxyl, Norvasc, Losartan for a patient with Constipation, Seizure, Prophylactics, Anxiety, High Blood Cholesterol, Dementia, Hypothyroidism, Hypertension. The patient has Blood Urine
- A study of side effects of Aricept for a patient with Dementia. The patient has Aricept
More related studies for: Aricept, Dementia
Recent Dementia related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Aricept, Dementia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.