Home > Dyspnoea > Advair diskus 500/50 > Advair diskus 500/50 for Dyspnoea
How effective is Advair diskus 500/50 for Dyspnoea (Breathing difficulty)?
Overall ratings: 3.5/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Advair diskus 500/50 (fluticasone propionate; salmeterol xinafoate) is for Dyspnoea. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 4 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Advair diskus 500/50 for Dyspnoea >>>
What is Advair diskus 500/50
Advair diskus 500/50 (latest outcomes from 443 users) has active ingredients of fluticasone propionate; salmeterol xinafoate. It is often used in asthma.
Dyspnoea (difficult or laboured respiration) (latest reports from 1,342,605 patients) can be treated by Prednisone, Symbicort, Albuterol Sulfate, Spiriva, Singulair, Albuterol.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 4 people are studied for taking Advair diskus 500/50 in Dyspnoea
Advair diskus 500/50 effectiveness for Dyspnoea (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Advair diskus 500/50 for Dyspnoea * :
Age of people who take Advair diskus 500/50 for Dyspnoea * :
Who find Advair diskus 500/50 more effective for Dyspnoea?
Gender of people who find Advair diskus 500/50 more effective * :
Age of people who find Advair diskus 500/50 more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Advair diskus 500/50, Dyspnoea
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Spiriva caused me to swell up like a hippo.
My Doctor prescribed spiriva to help me breathe due to asthma/cold. I never smoked but my parents and friends were heavy smokers. I used the spiriva 3 times. Once a day for 3 days then I started swelling in my ankles and the swelling continued until my face, hands arms... basically I was so swollen ...
- Advair could have caused current dark circles around eyes
I have had asthma my entire life. I was introduced to advair during an asthma study when I was 16 I think. I have been on the medication ever since. I am 27 now and have been off Advair 250 for almost 7 months now. Lately I have been experiences very dark redish circles underneath and around my eyes ...
- My reaction to talking sumatriptan for the first time.
after 10 minutes of taking the sumatriptan tablet i got all of the symptoms i stated and from those i developed a rare movement disorder called 'Dystonia' that has affected my right foot making me unable to walk and my right hand making me unable to write.
- Treating copd and kidney disease
My biggest problem is trying to keep my blood pressure at 110 to 140 diastolic and controlling constipation.
- Pulmonery hypertension
gives you heart failure, enlarged right side of heart, lungs are not getting enough oxgen, have blood clots, so effects all body organs
More reviews for: Advair diskus 500/50, Dyspnoea
Recent studies of taking Advair Diskus 500/50 in Dyspnoea on eHealthMe:
More related studies for: Advair diskus 500/50, Dyspnoea
Recent Dyspnoea related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Omeprazole, Avapro, Naproxen, Diazepam, Dulera for a 51-year old man who has Shortness Of Breath
- Comparions of Qvar 80, Symbicort for a 27-year old woman who has Breathlessness
- Comparions of Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Tramadol for a 37-year old woman who has Shortness Of Breath
- Comparions of Advair Diskus 250/50 (Glaxosmithkline) - 0.25MG/INH;EQ 0.05MG BASE/INH, Symbicort (Astrazeneca) - 0.08MG/INH;0.0045MG/INH for a 74-year old woman who has Difficulty Breathing
- Comparions of Naproxen Sodium (Teva) - EQ 500MG BASE, Simvastatin (Teva Pharms) - 10MG for a 37-year old woman who has Shortness Of Breath
- Comparions of Zoloft (Pfizer) - EQ 100MG BASE for a 43-year old woman who has Shortness Of Breath
- Comparions of Inderal (Akrimax Pharms) - 60MG, Aspirin for a 44-year old woman who has Shortness Of Breath
- Comparions of Astelin, Rhinocort (Astrazeneca) - 0.032MG/INH for a 14-year old girl who has Breathing Difficulty
- Comparions of Avelox (Bayer Pharms) - 400MG, Levothyroxine Sodium (Genpharm) - 0.1MG, Metoprolol Tartrate (Caraco) - 25MG, Prednisone (Am Therap) - 20MG, Doxycycline for a 63-year old woman who has Difficulty Breathing
- Comparions of Pulmicort, Benadryl for a 3-year old boy who has Breathing Difficulty
More related comparison studies for: Advair diskus 500/50, Dyspnoea
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.