Home > Ear congestion > Nasonex > Nasonex for Ear congestion
How effective is Nasonex for Ear congestion?
Overall ratings: 3.1/5
Long term ratings: 3.3/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Nasonex (mometasone furoate monohydrate) is for Ear congestion. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 7 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Nasonex for Ear congestion >>>
What is Nasonex
Nasonex (latest outcomes from 11,314 users) has active ingredients of mometasone furoate monohydrate. It is often used in allergies.
Ear congestion (latest reports from 6,076 patients) can be treated by Mucinex, Mucinex Dm, Sudafed 12 Hour, Mucinex D, Sudafed, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride.
On Nov, 23, 2014: 7 people are studied for taking Nasonex in Ear congestion
Nasonex effectiveness for Ear congestion (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Nasonex for Ear congestion * :
|Ear congestion||14.29%||85.71% |
Age of people who take Nasonex for Ear congestion * :
|Ear congestion||0.00%||14.29%||14.29%||28.57%||0.00%||0.00%||28.57%||14.29% |
Who find Nasonex more effective for Ear congestion?
Gender of people who find Nasonex more effective * :
|Ear congestion||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who find Nasonex more effective * :
|Ear congestion||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can i have nasonex spray treatment, if i need vaccination under the treatment
(Asked by a 70 year old woman who takes Nasonex)
I have 400 microgram Nasonex spray/day and need more vaccinations because of a longer trip to Vietnam
- What's the reaction taking bupropn with my other medications?
(Asked by a 25 year old woman who takes Bupropion Hydrochloride, Lortab, Celebrex, Phentermine, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Topiramate, Astepro, Nasonex)
My pharmacist gave me someone else's prescription bupropion. The person had the same first name as me as well as the first few letters of my last name. I have been having horrible side affects so I quit taking all meds but unfortunately I need my meds so I couldn't stop for to long. My husband says ...
More questions for: Nasonex, Ear congestion
More reviews for: Nasonex, Ear congestion
Recent studies of taking Nasonex in Ear Congestion (Check your drugs):
- A study of side effects of Nasonex for a patient with Sinus Congestion. The patient has Vision Problems
Comments: just started using Nasonex about a week ago. Having occular migraine now. Also had this when using Omnaris
- A study of side effects of Nasonex for a patient with Ear Wax. The patient has Coughing Up Blood
Comments: Can coughing up blood be fr something less serious.it happened before e nasonex.
- A study of drug interactions between Xifaxan, Lidocaine, Vitamin D, Nasonex, Vitamin B12, Zenpep, Zomig, Nuvaring, Lorazepam, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Dilaudid, Fentanyl-25, Phenergan for a patient with Small Bowel Bacterial Overgrowth, Abdominal Pain, Vitamin D Decreased, Allergic Sinusitis, Anaemia Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Pancreas Transplant Rejection, Migraine, Birth Control, Anxiety Disorder, Neck Injury, Hypertension, Pain - Abdomen, Postoperative Adhesion, Nausea Postoperative. The patient has Iron Deficiency Anaemia, Abdominal Bloating, Small Bowel Bacterial Overgrowth, Insomnia, Fatigue - Chronic, Migraine, Joint Stiffness, Diarrhoea Post-operative, Reflux Gastritis, Neck Pain, Abdominal Pain, Chest Tightness, Sore Throat, Cough, Nausea Post-operative, Malaise, Chills, Night Sweats, Fever
Comments: History of comets Pancreas divisum, chronic & recurrent acute pancreatitis, gastric bile reflux
20+ ERCP/panc stents/sphincterotomies
Total Pancretectomy with auto islet cell transplant/splenectomy
Sub colectomy (80% of colon removed)
- A study of drug interactions between Advair Diskus 100/50, Valtrex, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Nasonex, Clarinex, Prilosec for a patient with Pain, Shingles, High Blood Pressure, Allergies, Gerd. The patient has Weakness, Headache, Stomach Pumping, Vertigo, Nausea, Startle Reflex, Shingles
Comments: I have a constant burning, diarrhea, startling, nausea and vertigo that doesn't stop.
- A study of drug interactions between Nasonex, Symbicort for a patient with Rhinitis Allergic, Asthma Aggravated. The patient has Headache, High Blood Cholesterol
Comments: Increasing cholesterol level unexplained by diet.
More related studies for: Nasonex, Ear congestion
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.