Home > Emphysema > Albuterol > Albuterol for Emphysema
How effective is Albuterol for Emphysema?
Overall ratings: 2.4/5
Long term ratings: 2.3/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Albuterol (albuterol) is for Emphysema. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 7 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Albuterol for Emphysema >>>
What is Albuterol
Albuterol (latest outcomes from 54,790 users) has active ingredients of albuterol. It is often used in asthma.
Emphysema (chronic respiratory disease - over inflation of the air sacs (alveoli) in the lungs) (latest reports from 62,208 patients) can be treated by Spiriva, Advair Diskus 250/50, Symbicort, Albuterol Sulfate, Albuterol.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 7 people are studied for taking Albuterol in Emphysema
Albuterol effectiveness for Emphysema (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Albuterol for Emphysema * :
Age of people who take Albuterol for Emphysema * :
Who find Albuterol more effective for Emphysema?
Gender of people who find Albuterol more effective * :
Age of people who find Albuterol more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is it safe to take embrel even though i have found out i got emphysema
I need to know I if it ok to ya ale embrel with emphysema
- I've stopped using salbutamol after 15yrs i now have symptoms of ulnar palsy
i've taken 4 puffs of ventalin for around 15 years along with clenil, at a recent asthma checkup i was told to stop using the ventalin... asthma is well under control, but i am now experiencing forearm/elbow pain especially in the morning my ring and little fingers feel numb and tingle for a while m ...
- My ige in november was 1712, i have been diagnosed with late onset asthma, i get breathless at the slightest exertion e.g. waking to bathroom and back into bed; my iron levels are low
I have late onset asthma, told two weeks ago that my iron levels are low, IgE of 1712 (Nov 2013), get breathless with little exertion (e.g. going to toilet and back into bed), I lose concentration easily. In August 2013 I lost my sense of smell, but I have been checked by ENT - no blockages. So what ...
- Am i pregnant or had a miscarriage or other condition?
my mentral cycle is very unpredictable and hence i have very iregular periods but one thing for sur i have never missed my periods or ever been late infact it often comes early
- Does long use of mesalmine cause diarrhea and is there alternative med?
I have Crohn's, they removed 2 strictures last year in lower intestine, now have building up of lower ileum and rectum so on Hydrocortisone Enema every other day.
Frequent diarrhea of 7 - 10 times daily but have been off Mesalamine for 2 weeks and now diarrhea is greatly reduced. Have not told doct ...
- Can i safely take diclofenac sodium 75mg dr
The Diclofenac seems to help the arthritis tremendously but causes me to use my nebulizer more. Toradol helps but seems to not be good for my kidneys.
- Can asthma cause bradycardia?
Pain in my chest down the middle of chest where ribcage meets
- I have severe leg cramping on symbicort
Symbicort is the only presrbed medication I take. I have stopped using the inhaler for 2 weeks and the cramps are completely gone
- Should i take activella 1/.5 for menapause symptoms? i have tachycardia and a strong family history of heart disease and problems.
I am trying to decide if I should take Activella 1/.5 for treatment of Menapause symptoms that are driving me nuts. I have been struggling with hot flashes and night sweats along with dryness, and difficulty sleeping. My doctor told me that since I am 48 and already about a year into this that tre ...
- My doctor has prescribed iron supplements. i already take alendronic acid tablets, 70mg. how long should i wait after taking the alendronic acid before i take the iron
My doctor has prescribed iron supplements. I believe iron can reduce the efficiency of Alendronic acid. How long should I wait after taking Alendronic acid before taking iron
More questions for: Albuterol, Emphysema
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Prednisone rx 3,3,2,2,1,1 plan suicidal haunts all day
I came home from the Hospitol with a 3,3,2,2,1,1 Rx.
I took (3) and spent the rest of the day contenplating Suicide.
The rest of the Rx went in the Toilet by 7:pm.
I wonder how many this Killed.
More reviews for: Albuterol, Emphysema
Recent studies of taking Albuterol in Emphysema on eHealthMe:
More related studies for: Albuterol, Emphysema
Recent Emphysema related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Antivert, Symbicort, Spiriva for a 67-year old woman who has Emphysema
- Comparions of Albuterol, Xopenex for a 63-year old man who has Emphysema
- Comparions of Spiriva (Boehringer Ingelheim) - EQ 0.018MG BASE/INH, Asmanex Twisthaler (Schering) - 0.22MG/INH for a 83-year old woman who has Emphysema
- Comparions of Toprol-xl (Astrazeneca) - EQ 50MG TARTRATE, Symbicort (Astrazeneca) - 0.16MG/INH;0.045MG/INH, Spiriva for a 71-year old man who has Emphysema
- Comparions of Symbicort, Dulera for a 52-year old woman who has Emphysema
- Comparions of Qvar 80, Symbicort (Astrazeneca) - 0.16MG/INH;0.045MG/INH for a 76-year old woman who has Emphysema
- Comparions of Albuterol Sulfate (Sandoz) - EQ 2MG BASE, Fluticasone Propionate for a 68-year old woman who has Emphysema
- Comparions of Symbicort, Spiriva (Boehringer Ingelheim) - EQ 0.018MG BASE/INH for a 74-year old woman who has Emphysema
- Comparions of Proair Hfa, Combivent for a 62-year old man who has Emphysema
More related comparison studies for: Albuterol, Emphysema
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenylalanine, Adderall Xr 30 for a 34-year old woman who has Depression, Disturbance In Attention (42 minutes ago)
- Creon for a 59-year old man who has Pancreatic Insufficiency (44 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Disturbance In Attention and Weight Gain
- Weight Gain and Depression
- Adderall Xr 30
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (5 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (5 hours ago)
- Birth Control
- Breast Cancer
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Fall Crocus
- Back Pain