Home > Energy increased > Coq10 > Coq10 for Energy increased
How effective is Coq10 for Energy increased?
Overall ratings: 2.2/5
Long term ratings: 3.5/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Coq10 (coenzyme q - 10) is for Energy increased. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 6 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Coq10 for Energy increased >>>
What is Coq10
Coq10 (latest outcomes from 1,739 users) has active ingredients of coenzyme q - 10. It is often used in health.
Energy increased (latest reports from 7,343 patients) can be treated by Vitamin B12, B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin D, Multivitamin, Caffeine, Provigil.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 6 people are studied for taking Coq10 in Energy increased
Coq10 effectiveness for Energy increased (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Coq10 for Energy increased * :
|Energy increased||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who take Coq10 for Energy increased * :
|Energy increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||16.67%||50.00%||33.33% |
Who find Coq10 more effective for Energy increased?
Gender of people who find Coq10 more effective * :
|Energy increased||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who find Coq10 more effective * :
|Energy increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 years ago):
Newly diagnosed RA and Fibro. Post cervical spine fusion syndrome. Osteoarthritis Degenerative osteoarthritis. Starting to have moments of falling asleep. High stress job in hostile environment. Concerns about mortgage.
From this study (2 years ago):
Carvedilol was causing nose bleeds and back pain
From this study (2 years ago):
Itching started in January 2012 after stopping benadryl. Now it isn't even controlled with benadryl. Tried stopping medications one at a time. Still had itching. It's only controlled with a combo of benadryl and zyrtec twice a day. Pretty severe.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Does anyone else have trouble getting to sleep since beginning to take brilinta?
Am trying to figure out just why, since stent insertion, I have developed insomnia which keeps me from getting to sleep at night. Brilinta is the only new drug I am taking.I am very sleepy, falling asleep in my chair while watching TV, but wide awake when I go to bed and staying awake until two or t ...
- Does anyone else (besides me) get 'good energy' from taking acetaminophen 325mg ?
30 minutes after taking one 10mg Vicodin (Hydrocodone)and 325 mg Acetaminophen I get a gradual increase of energy which lasts up to 2 hours. I like this effect because I have COPD and degenerative disk disease and the energy allows me to get more accomplished on my daily 'to-do' list than if I hadn' ...
- What causes ideopathic polyneurothopy if not diabetic?
Numbness in ball of foot. Started on one right side and progressed to both. EMG indicated Ideopathic Polyneurothopy. Pre diabetic with A1C of 5.8 - only one reading ever exceeded diabetic criteria at 6.6. Started 6 months ago with slow progression. No pain, minor tingling. Not constant but pro ...
More questions for: Coq10, Energy increased
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Latuda stoped hypoglcymia
I have hypoglycemia and have had to be carefull of my sugar intake. Started taking Latuda and now i can eat sugar like most people do
- Zopiclone causing sweating and memory loss
Been on 10mg Zopivane for probably 5 - 10 years. In 2013 migrated to 15mg Zopiclone. Previously experienced hot flashes 3 times a week and in 2013 has increased to 3 to 5 times a night. Usually I have 3 hours sleep, then after midnight the flashed start. In the morning there are sopping wet clothe ...
More reviews for: Coq10, Energy increased
Recent studies of taking Coq10 in Energy Increased on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Lyrica, Plaquenil, Viibryd, Omeprazole, CoQ-10, Clonazepam, Oxycontin, Phenergan, Methylphenidate Hydrochloride for a patient with Rheumatoid Arthritis, Depression, Reflux Gastritis, Energy Increased, Insomnia, Fibromyalgia, Narcotics - Screen, Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity. The patient has Nausea
- A study of drug interactions between Remicade, Omeprazole, Wellbutrin, CoQ10, Metformin, Carvedilol, Diovan for a patient with Crohn's Disease, Gerd, Depression, Energy Increased, Blood Pressure Abnormal. The patient has Nosebleed, Back Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Arimidex, Plaquenil, Xanax, Zyrtec, Benadryl, Epa, Dha, CoQ10, Vitamins for a patient with Breast Cancer Stage I, Sle Arthritis, Anxiety Disorder, Itching, Inflammation, Energy Increased, Health. The patient has Itching Scar
- A study of drug interactions between Rituxan, CoQ-10 for a patient with Non-hodgkin's Lymphoma, Energy Increased. The patient has Skin Blushing/flushing
- A study of side effects of CoQ10 for a patient with Energy Increased. The patient has Ubiquinone Decreased
More related studies for: Coq10, Energy increased
Recent Energy Increased related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Coq10, Energy increased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Nexium, Ventolin Hfa, Imitrex, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, Oxybutynin Chloride, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Multivitamin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Hydroxyzine, Cymbalta for a 42-year old woman who has GERD, Asthma, Migraine, Allergy, Incontinence - Urinary, Muscle Spasms, Vitamin D Deficiency, Hypothyroidism, Itching, Depression (46 minutes ago)
- Abilify for a 54-year old man who has Depression (55 minutes ago)
- Enbrel for a 43-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Cytomegalovirus Infection and Vertigo
- Flexeril for Fibromyalgia
- Lightheadedness and Emphysema
- Levothyroxine Sodium
Recent user comments
- "Did not notice until started Finasteride, but might h ... " (2 hours ago)
- "I take 20 milligrams of Abilify with 20 mg. of celexa ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Having headache recurrent last 24 hrs. Side effects o ... " (11 hours ago)
- Anaphylactic Shock