Home > Erectile dysfunction > Androgel > Androgel for Erectile dysfunction
How effective is Androgel for Erectile dysfunction (Erection problems)?
Overall ratings: 2.5/5
Long term ratings: 2.7/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Androgel (testosterone) is for Erectile dysfunction. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 6 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Androgel for Erectile dysfunction >>>
What is Androgel
Androgel (latest outcomes from 4,417 users) has active ingredients of testosterone. It is often used in testosterone.
Erectile dysfunction (latest reports from 130,114 patients) can be treated by Cialis, Viagra, Levitra, Sildenafil Citrate, Tadalafil, Testosterone.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 6 people are studied for taking Androgel in Erectile dysfunction
Androgel effectiveness for Erectile dysfunction (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Age of people who take Androgel for Erectile dysfunction * :
|Erectile dysfunction||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||16.67%||0.00%||16.67%||16.67%||50.00% |
Who find Androgel more effective for Erectile dysfunction?
Age of people who find Androgel more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Do you have issues snoring from testosterone
I was in an IED explosion in Afghanistan, had a TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY, 2005.JULY 28THlevels were extremely low. my V.A. doctor put me on testesterone 2011 BREAST CANCER, AUG 11TH 2012 HIT AND RUN ON MY MOTORCYCLE. DUE TO all the pain meds chemo, etcetera. MY testosterone. At first it was the best t ...
- How common is erectile dysfunction with effexor and adderall and how can it be combatted?
I take both Adderall and effexor to treat ADHD and anxiety/depression. I have taken both for years but Adderall longer. My ability to hold an erection and to experience an orgasm has decreased.
- Are atrial fibrillation and erectile dysfunction related?
I want to know whether those who have atrial fibrillation also suffer from erectile dysfunction, or vice-versa.
- After being on zoloft (sertraline) for 19 years, i now notice multiple side effects and i want to get off
I have been on Zoloft (sertraline) for 19 years for chronic depression. When I first started taking Zoloft, it made a huge positive impact on my life. It was a miracle drug for me. I believe it saved my life.
Ten or so years ago it suddenly stopped working. My doctor had me try several other S ...
- Can cialis cause pain in the penis?
Cialis causes moderate pain in the penis. Is this a cause for concern?
- 62 year old "ex bull: now cant get it to stay up. i am on bp medication our government hospitals are not equiped to deal with this problem. i am on state pension thus cant afford expensive medication
Need urgent help.
Cannot take it anymore wife is unsympathetic.
- Does topiramate cause erectile dysfunction?
I have difficulty achieving and / or maintaining an erection. I believe it's caused by the use of topamax. and Lyrics. Am I correct?
- Swollen prostate, erectile dysfunction and testosterone/hcg use
I'm a 34 year old male from southern Arizona. I'm a career firefighter/paramedic, active father of two and husband. I started taking testosterone IM and HCG about 5 months ago and ever since than I have been experiencing very bothersome side effects in relation to my ED and my swollen prostate. Has ...
- If levitra makes me vomit violently, and cyalis gives me nasal congestion and indigestion, and viagra makes my heart race, would i be a good candidate for testosterone shots? if not, what can i do?
I am a 63 year old male, in good health except for a spare tire. I really enjoy sex, but I have side effects with all three of the popular drugs. I don't take any other medications, so the problem is not drug interaction. It is so frustrating, especially when I pay $30 for a Levitra pill, but I can' ...
- What to do i am an ms patient having asd large secundum
i am 30 years old.
jobless from last two years so always think about my health.
More questions for: Androgel, Erectile dysfunction
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Blood in semen 3 times after taking viagra
On three separate occasions, after using Viagra, I had large amounts of blood in my semen. This condition slowed down but each time produced blood in ejaculate for a period of 3 months EACH TIME. I went to a doctor each time, was tested for everything, ultrasounds , prostate, infection, all came bac ...
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
- Prednisone causes erection and ejaculant increases
I am being treated for a lung infection and swelling in the lung with Prednisone. After just the first day I awake with a full erection and increased ejaculation.
I don't like the Viagra's side affects! Such as facial flush and head ache and unlike Prednisone, Viagra does not help increase my ...
- Good medication no side effects
Best ever no side effects I love latuda it works for my bipolar disorder depression and viagra works with it
- Accutane made me impotent
I am a 61 year old male who was prescribed Accutane at the age of 58 by my ophthalmologist to speed in the healing of my retina from a retinal detachment. It did me absolutely no good whatsoever in that regard and actually caused me to have permanent impotence. My problem started at the exact same ...
- Libido decreased with erectile dysfunction by using olmesartan 20 mg. daily
Libido decreased with erectile dysfunction by using Olmesartan 20 mg. daily.
Other related / associated conditions : anxiety and work stress
- Off label use of drugs for peripheral neuropathy causing memory loss
I have peripheral neuropathy with standard symptoms of burning, tingling, stabbing pain on the tops of my feet. I have had this condition for over 15 years getting worse over time. The last 5 years I have seen a couple of doctors and through trial and error we settled on a combination of Savella and ...
More reviews for: Androgel, Erectile dysfunction
Recent studies of taking Androgel in Erectile Dysfunction on eHealthMe:
More related studies for: Androgel, Erectile dysfunction
Recent Erectile Dysfunction related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Horny Goat Weed, Losartan for a 59-year old man who has ED
- Comparions of Quinapril, L-Arginine HCl for a 89-year old man who has ED
- Comparions of Tylenol, Cabergoline for a 67-year old man who has ED
- Comparions of Naprosyn, Cialis for a 37-year old man who has Erectile Dysfunction
- Comparions of Cialis, Viagra for a 43-year old man who has Impotence
- Comparions of Micardis, Cialis for a 70-year old man who has Erectile Dysfunction
- Comparions of Gaviscon, Cialis for a 55-year old man who has Erectile Dysfunction
- Comparions of Sildenafil Citrate, Oxazepam for a 21-year old man who has Erectile Dysfunction
- Comparions of Cialis, Viagra for a 74-year old man who has Erectile Dysfunction
- Comparions of Aspirin, Viagra for a 53-year old man who has Erectile Dysfunction
More related comparison studies for: Androgel, Erectile dysfunction
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.