Home > Fever blister > Acyclovir > Acyclovir for Fever blister
How effective is Acyclovir for Fever blister (Herpes labialis (oral Herpes simplex))?
Overall ratings: 3.8/5
Long term ratings: 4.1/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Acyclovir (acyclovir) is for Fever blister. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 46 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Acyclovir for Fever blister >>>
What is Acyclovir
Acyclovir (latest outcomes from 1,274 users) has active ingredients of acyclovir. It is often used in herpes simplex.
Fever blister (intraoral hsv stomatitis) (latest reports from 664 patients) can be treated by Valtrex, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Nyquil, L-lysine, Famvir.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 46 people are studied for taking Acyclovir in Fever blister
Acyclovir effectiveness for Fever blister (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Age of people who take Acyclovir for Fever blister * :
|Fever blister||0.00%||2.17%||4.35%||21.74%||32.61%||21.74%||10.87%||6.52% |
Who find Acyclovir more effective for Fever blister?
Age of people who find Acyclovir more effective * :
|Fever blister||0.00%||3.23%||6.45%||19.35%||32.26%||19.35%||9.68%||9.68% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Acyclovir, Fever blister
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Anyone else experiencing these rare & unbearable side effects from shingles treatment?
The very day I start treatment I can't stop needing to urinate, can't sleep, and get very shaky and/or have tremors. My BUN/Creatinine levels only become abnormal immediately after I start taking the medication. Nothing helps the insomnia or restlessness.
I've had an active Shingles infection for ...
- Shingles is a terrible experience
Wednesday: broke out under arm and on left back. Severe Sharp stabbing pin under arm and thru left breast. Had just had a small cancer removed from right ear and pain was similar, so I thought it might be a cancer so
Friday: went to doctor was told it was Shingles was given Acyclovir. Told to us ...
- Ideopathic hypersomnia from mantle cell lymphoma
I have an unusual idiopathic hypersomnia surrounded by the circumstance of also having Mantle Cell Lymphoma. I awake each day at around 7:00 am without an alarm after 7-8 hrs sleep. By 8:00 am after a cup of coffee and breakfast, I feel fully awake and 100% normal.
Around Noon and 12:30, I begi ...
More reviews for: Acyclovir, Fever blister
Recent studies of taking Acyclovir in Fever Blister on eHealthMe:
- A study of side effects of Acyclovir for a patient with Herpes Simplex - Oral. The patient has Insulin Resistance
- A study of drug interactions between Clonidine Hydrochloride, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Atenolol, Lisinopril, Acyclovir, L-Lysine Hydrochloride, B Complex Vitamin, Melatonin, CoQ10, Excedrin, Excedrin, Fish Oil Fatty Acid, Magnesium, Multivitamin, Probiotic, Sumatriptan Succinate, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Nystatin, Golytely for a patient with High Blood Pressure, Muscle Relaxant Therapy, Cold Sore, Cramps - Muscle, Sleeping Difficulty, Migraine, Pain - Back, Arterial Repair, Vitamin E, Bacteriuria, Oral Thrush, Constipation. The patient has Candida Test Positive, Candida Nos, Candidal Infection Nos, Candidiasis, Food Intolerance, Food Allergy
- A study of drug interactions between Acyclovir, Naproxen, Spironolactone for a patient with Cold Sore, Sprains, Acne. The patient has Dizziness, Muscle Disorder, Vertigo
More related studies for: Acyclovir, Fever blister
Recent Fever Blister related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Acyclovir, Fever blister
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vyvanse, Celexa for a 12-year old girl who has Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity, Depression (10 minutes ago)
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (46 minutes ago)
- Nexium, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Ambien, Seroquel, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Asthma, Sleep Disorder, Depression (51 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (47 minutes ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (2 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (3 hours ago)
- Ringing In The Ears
- Molar Abortion
- Blood Creatine Phosphokinase Abnormal Nos
- Oxygen Saturation Decreased