Home > Fever blister > Valacyclovir hydrochloride > Valacyclovir hydrochloride for Fever blister
How effective is Valacyclovir hydrochloride for Fever blister (Herpes labialis (oral Herpes simplex))?
Overall ratings: 4.3/5
Long term ratings: 4.5/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Valacyclovir hydrochloride (valacyclovir hydrochloride) is for Fever blister. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 9 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Valacyclovir hydrochloride for Fever blister >>>
What is Valacyclovir hydrochloride
Valacyclovir hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 1,473 users) has active ingredients of valacyclovir hydrochloride. It is often used in herpes zoster.
Fever blister (intraoral hsv stomatitis) (latest reports from 664 patients) can be treated by Valtrex, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Nyquil, L-lysine, Famvir.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 9 people are studied for taking Valacyclovir hydrochloride in Fever blister
Valacyclovir hydrochloride effectiveness for Fever blister (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Valacyclovir hydrochloride for Fever blister * :
|Fever blister||77.78%||22.22% |
Age of people who take Valacyclovir hydrochloride for Fever blister * :
|Fever blister||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||22.22%||11.11%||22.22%||22.22%||22.22% |
Who find Valacyclovir hydrochloride more effective for Fever blister?
Gender of people who find Valacyclovir hydrochloride more effective * :
|Fever blister||75.00%||25.00% |
Age of people who find Valacyclovir hydrochloride more effective * :
|Fever blister||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||12.50%||12.50%||25.00%||25.00%||25.00% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Valacyclovir hydrochloride, Fever blister
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Anyone else experiencing these rare & unbearable side effects from shingles treatment?
The very day I start treatment I can't stop needing to urinate, can't sleep, and get very shaky and/or have tremors. My BUN/Creatinine levels only become abnormal immediately after I start taking the medication. Nothing helps the insomnia or restlessness.
I've had an active Shingles infection for ...
- Valtrex and warfarin
Valtrex was prescribed to be taken every 8 hours. After 4 doses I became extremely cold while outside temperature is 80 degrees and also quite dizzy. I also take 5 mg. of warfarin daily. Although the herpes condition is not fully cleared, I plan to stop Valtrex. I believe the mix has caused my INR ...
- Valtrex 3 months systemic candida
NOTE: IF YOU TAKE VALTREX FOR WHATEVER REASON, EITHER TAKE GOOD PROBIOTICS, OR GET ON A CANDIDA DIET. A MUST. You don't want to run the risk of messing up your colon with leaky gut syndrome after the yeast has done its damage. Please read the following story.
My daughter has been autism spectru ...
More reviews for: Valacyclovir hydrochloride, Fever blister
Recent studies of taking Valacyclovir Hydrochloride in Fever Blister on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Crestor, Valtrex, Effexor for a patient with Ldl/hdl Ratio Increased, Cold Sore, Depression. The patient has Ringing In The Ears
- A study of side effects of Valtrex for a patient with Cold Sore. The patient has Missed Periods (skipped menstrual cycle)
- A study of drug interactions between Prednisone, Cellcept, Tacrolimus, Keflex, Valganciclovir Hydrochloride, Atorvastatin Calcium, Insulin, Calcium, Vitamin D, Cranberry Fruit for a patient with Immunosuppression, Urinary Tract Infection, Herpes Labialis (oral Herpes Simplex), High Cholesterol, Diabetes Mellitus, Osteopoenia. The patient has Diabetes, Avascular Necrosis, Urinary Tract Infection, Low Haemagoblin Levels, Non-high-density Lipoprotein Cholesterol Increased, Bruising, Fragile Skin, Malokoplaquia, Weak Muscles, Drippy Nose, Fatigue, Osteopoenia
- A study of side effects of Valtrex for a patient with Cold Sore. The patient has Skin Injury
- A study of side effects of Valtrex for a patient with Cold Sore. The patient has Mallet Finger (a deformity of a finger caused when a certain tendon (the extensor tendon) is damaged)
More related studies for: Valacyclovir hydrochloride, Fever blister
Recent Fever Blister related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Valacyclovir hydrochloride, Fever blister
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vyvanse, Celexa for a 12-year old girl who has Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity, Depression (13 minutes ago)
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (49 minutes ago)
- Nexium, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Ambien, Seroquel, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Asthma, Sleep Disorder, Depression (54 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (49 minutes ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (2 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (3 hours ago)
- Ultrasound Abdomen Abnormal
- Adhesive Capsulitis
- Bone Cyst
- Reaction To Drug Preservatives