Home > Fibromyalgia > Baclofen > Baclofen for Fibromyalgia
How effective is Baclofen for Fibromyalgia?
Overall ratings: 2.6/5
Long term ratings: 2.8/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Baclofen (baclofen) is for Fibromyalgia. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 29 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Baclofen for Fibromyalgia >>>
What is Baclofen
Baclofen (latest outcomes from 21,150 users) has active ingredients of baclofen. It is often used in muscle spasms.
Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body) (latest reports from 93,052 patients) can be treated by Lyrica, Cymbalta, Savella, Gabapentin, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Tramadol Hydrochloride.
On Oct, 22, 2014: 29 people are studied for taking Baclofen in Fibromyalgia
Baclofen effectiveness for Fibromyalgia (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Baclofen for Fibromyalgia * :
Age of people who take Baclofen for Fibromyalgia * :
Who find Baclofen more effective for Fibromyalgia?
Gender of people who find Baclofen more effective * :
Age of people who find Baclofen more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (6 months ago):
Came on suddenly and will not stop.
From this study (2 years ago):
Went from a very low BMI to borderline overweight in only a few months even though I exercise a lot and eat very well.
From this study (2 years ago):
My blood work came back 5.4...normal range:3.5 - 5.3...
I am also diagnosised with cataplexy.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Baclofen, Fibromyalgia
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Prescribed drugs side effect
I have been on these 2 drugs (Gabapentin and Baclofen) prescribed by my gp for osteoarthritis and nerve damage in my full back.Now also suffering from the grief of losing my beloved companion Harvey (dog),I was diagnosed with deep depression. I was given fluoxetine and have been taking this for alm ...
- Not a great experience
I was on norvasc for two months and had to go off because of severe swelling of feet and legs. Also rapid heart beat and very profuse sweating. it was horrible. It also raised my blood pressure. after going off BP dropped by @least 10 points both diastolic and systolic.
More reviews for: Baclofen, Fibromyalgia
Recent studies of taking Baclofen in Fibromyalgia on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Trovan, Baclofen, Clonazepam, Lipitor, Lasix, Meloxicam, Losartan, Adderall 20, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Amlodipine; Valsartan, Lithium Carbonate for a patient with Back Pain, Fibromyalgia, Anxiety And Stress, High Blood Cholesterol, Fluid Retention, Fibromyomalgia And Arthritis, Hypertension, Depression, Bipolar Ii Disorder. The patient has Tardive Dyskinesia, Movement - Uncontrollable
- A study of drug interactions between Lyrica, Cymbalta, Baclofen, Nuvigil, Ritalin, Vesicare for a patient with Fibromyalgia, Narcolepsy, Uti - Chronic Or Recurrent. The patient has Hypothyroidism
- A study of drug interactions between Xyrem, Modafinil, Acyclovir, Baclofen, Levothyroxine Sodium, Cymbalta, Gabapentin, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Progesterone for a patient with Narcolepsy, Herpes Simplex, Fibromyalgia, Hypothyroidism, Anxiety Disorder, Hypermobile Joints, Muscle Contractions Involuntary, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Cyst. The patient has Hyperkalaemia (Hyperkalemia), Swollen Tongue, Swelling Face, Swollen Tongue, Eczema Eyelids
- A study of side effects of Baclofen for a patient with Fibromyalgia. The patient has Heat Cramps (muscle spasms that result from loss of large amount of salt and water through exercise)
More related studies for: Baclofen, Fibromyalgia
Recent Fibromyalgia related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Gabapentin, Lyrica, Vicodin, Effexor, Ultram for a 52-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Bentyl, Norco, Lyrica, Norflex, Cymbalta for a 65-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Norco, Zoloft, Wellbutrin, Lyrica, Ms Contin for a 39-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
More related comparison studies for: Baclofen, Fibromyalgia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness and Victoza
- Low Platelet Count
- Diabetic Gastroparesis
- Fibromyalgia and Hyponatraemia
Recent user comments
- "Went for a blood test on Aug. 2013 and the platlet co ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I have been taking Lisinopril with Lasix for 10+ year ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Should an individual who has been taking Risperdal, a ... " (3 hours ago)
- Hot Tub Folliculitis
- Bearded Darnel
- Benadryl (mcneil Cons) 50mg
- Amlodipine Besylate