How effective is Baclofen for Fibromyalgia?
Overall ratings: 2.5/5
Long term ratings: 2.6/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Baclofen (baclofen) is for Fibromyalgia. The study is based on 28 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Baclofen for Fibromyalgia >>>
What is Baclofen
Baclofen (latest outcomes from 21,146 users) has active ingredients of baclofen. It is often used in muscle spasms.
Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body) (latest reports from 92,187 patients) can be treated by Lyrica, Cymbalta, Savella, Gabapentin, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Tramadol Hydrochloride.
On Sep, 16, 2014: 28 people are studied for taking Baclofen in Fibromyalgia
Baclofen effectiveness for Fibromyalgia (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Baclofen for Fibromyalgia * :
Age of people who take Baclofen for Fibromyalgia * :
Who find Baclofen more effective for Fibromyalgia?
Gender of people who find Baclofen more effective * :
Age of people who find Baclofen more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (5 months ago):
Came on suddenly and will not stop.
From this study (2 years ago):
Went from a very low BMI to borderline overweight in only a few months even though I exercise a lot and eat very well.
From this study (2 years ago):
My blood work came back 5.4...normal range:3.5 - 5.3...
I am also diagnosised with cataplexy.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Baclofen, Fibromyalgia
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- So sleepy with savella
I am just finishing the starter pack of Savella and I am so sleepy I can't hold my head up. My pain and other Fibromyalgia symptoms are tremendously better but I am sleeping like crazy. Hopefully I can have both doses at night and this will help. I am so glad to not be in pain but I need to be aw ...
- Lyrica photosensitivity
Spent several hours outside in partly sunny conditions on Sat. Swelling started a little on Sun. But by Monday my face was ver swollen and red with small bumps most noticeable across the cheeks, nose and area of the forehead where bangs did not cover.
I have only been using for (6) months.
- Wheezing stopped after topamax sessesion
Wheezing noted by primary physician in this non-smoker. Stopped Topamax per doctor's instruction. 48 hours later was examined by physician and noted that wheezing stopped.
More reviews for: Baclofen, Fibromyalgia
Recent studies of taking Baclofen in Fibromyalgia on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Trovan, Baclofen, Clonazepam, Lipitor, Lasix, Meloxicam, Losartan, Adderall 20, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Amlodipine; Valsartan, Lithium Carbonate for a patient with Back Pain, Fibromyalgia, Anxiety And Stress, High Blood Cholesterol, Fluid Retention, Fibromyomalgia And Arthritis, Hypertension, Depression, Bipolar Ii Disorder. The patient has Tardive Dyskinesia, Movement - Uncontrollable
- A study of drug interactions between Lyrica, Cymbalta, Baclofen, Nuvigil, Ritalin, Vesicare for a patient with Fibromyalgia, Narcolepsy, Uti - Chronic Or Recurrent. The patient has Hypothyroidism
- A study of drug interactions between Xyrem, Modafinil, Acyclovir, Baclofen, Levothyroxine Sodium, Cymbalta, Gabapentin, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Progesterone for a patient with Narcolepsy, Herpes Simplex, Fibromyalgia, Hypothyroidism, Anxiety Disorder, Hypermobile Joints, Muscle Contractions Involuntary, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Cyst. The patient has Hyperkalaemia (Hyperkalemia), Swollen Tongue, Swelling Face, Swollen Tongue, Eczema Eyelids
- A study of side effects of Baclofen for a patient with Fibromyalgia. The patient has Heat Cramps (muscle spasms that result from loss of large amount of salt and water through exercise)
More related studies for: Baclofen, Fibromyalgia
Recent Fibromyalgia related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Fibromyalgia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.