How effective is Carisoprodol for Fibromyalgia?
Overall ratings: 3.2/5
Long term ratings: 3.6/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Carisoprodol (carisoprodol) is for Fibromyalgia. The study is based on 13 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Stay connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Carisoprodol for Fibromyalgia >>>
What is Carisoprodol
Carisoprodol (latest outcomes from 1,772 users) has active ingredients of carisoprodol. It is often used in muscle spasms.
Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body) (latest reports from 92,187 patients) can be treated by Lyrica, Cymbalta, Savella, Gabapentin, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Tramadol Hydrochloride.
On Sep, 15, 2014: 13 people are studied for taking Carisoprodol in Fibromyalgia
Carisoprodol effectiveness for Fibromyalgia (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Carisoprodol for Fibromyalgia * :
Age of people who take Carisoprodol for Fibromyalgia * :
Who find Carisoprodol more effective for Fibromyalgia?
Gender of people who find Carisoprodol more effective * :
Age of people who find Carisoprodol more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (7 months ago):
pain in upper abdomen and feeling very hunger and after eating I feel much more pain and extreme nausea
From this study (11 months ago):
Very low sperm count. Trying to raise back up
From this study (12 months ago):
I have had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibro Myalgia, Wilsons Syndrome and Hashimoto's Disease for 22 years. I suffered an injury to the pelvic floor this last summer and am now experiencing spikes in blood pressure, anxiety that awakens me suddenly from sleep and sets in shortly after breakfast and general non-specific depression. I am wondering if one or more of these meds might be causing these three symptoms or contributing to any of them. Thank you.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Carisoprodol, Fibromyalgia
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- So sleepy with savella
I am just finishing the starter pack of Savella and I am so sleepy I can't hold my head up. My pain and other Fibromyalgia symptoms are tremendously better but I am sleeping like crazy. Hopefully I can have both doses at night and this will help. I am so glad to not be in pain but I need to be aw ...
- Lyrica photosensitivity
Spent several hours outside in partly sunny conditions on Sat. Swelling started a little on Sun. But by Monday my face was ver swollen and red with small bumps most noticeable across the cheeks, nose and area of the forehead where bangs did not cover.
I have only been using for (6) months.
- Wheezing stopped after topamax sessesion
Wheezing noted by primary physician in this non-smoker. Stopped Topamax per doctor's instruction. 48 hours later was examined by physician and noted that wheezing stopped.
More reviews for: Carisoprodol, Fibromyalgia
Recent studies of taking Carisoprodol in Fibromyalgia on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Tramadol, Carisoprodol, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a patient with Fibromyalgia. The patient has Stomach Pain (Abdominal pain)
- A study of drug interactions between Zolpidem Tartrate, Carisoprodol, Colestipol Hydrochloride, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Protonix, Lyrica, Carvedilol, Lisinopril for a patient with Insomnia, Fibromyalgia, Ibs, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Gerd, Angina, Hypertension. The patient has Sperm Count Decreased
- A study of drug interactions between Valeriana Officinalis, Rhizome Di Kava-Kava, Omega 3, Calcium Magnesium Inositol Hexaphosphate, Glucosamine Sulfate, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Tribulus Terrestris, Vitamin C, Vitamin B12, Multivitamin, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Soma, Meloxicam, Levothyroxine Sodium, Methadone Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin Xl, Losartan for a patient with Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Anxiety, Routine Health Maintenance, Sexual Dysfunction, Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain, Thyroid Disorder, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Hypertension. The patient has High Blood Pressure, Depression, Anxiety (Stress and anxiety)
- A study of drug interactions between Bentyl, Soma, Lortab, Xanax, Benadryl, Phenergan for a patient with IBS, Fibromyalgia, Pain, Anxiety Disorder, Allergies, Nausea. The patient has Fatigue Aggravated
- A study of drug interactions between Soma, Skelaxin, Starlix, Ultram, Lyrica, Oxycontin, Lasix, Synthroid, Lisinopril, Primidone, Vitamin D for a patient with Fibromyalgia Syndrome, Type 2 Diabetes, Arthritis, Pain Management, Kidney Damage, Thyroid Function Tests, High Blood Pressure, Tremor - Essential, Vitamin D. The patient has Celebrex
More related studies for: Carisoprodol, Fibromyalgia
Recent Fibromyalgia related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Fibromyalgia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.