Home > Fibromyalgia > Hydromorphone hydrochloride > Hydromorphone hydrochloride for Fibromyalgia
How effective is Hydromorphone hydrochloride for Fibromyalgia?
Overall ratings: 3.1/5
Long term ratings: 3.2/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Hydromorphone hydrochloride (hydromorphone hydrochloride) is for Fibromyalgia. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 9 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Hydromorphone hydrochloride for Fibromyalgia >>>
What is Hydromorphone hydrochloride
Hydromorphone hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 1,292 users) has active ingredients of hydromorphone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body) (latest reports from 93,052 patients) can be treated by Lyrica, Cymbalta, Savella, Gabapentin, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Tramadol Hydrochloride.
On Oct, 20, 2014: 9 people are studied for taking Hydromorphone hydrochloride in Fibromyalgia
Hydromorphone hydrochloride effectiveness for Fibromyalgia (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Hydromorphone hydrochloride for Fibromyalgia * :
Age of people who take Hydromorphone hydrochloride for Fibromyalgia * :
Who find Hydromorphone hydrochloride more effective for Fibromyalgia?
Gender of people who find Hydromorphone hydrochloride more effective * :
Age of people who find Hydromorphone hydrochloride more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (11 months ago):
Morgellons suddenly appeared six months ago.
From this study (2 years ago):
I have been taking the same dosage for over a year but continue to get nauseated on a regular basis. At least once every 3-4 weeks I feel like I am overdosing, extremely itchy, headach, can not stay awake feel like I am going to pass out and extreme nausea up to 30 hours. Gravol suppositories help a bit and I sleep for 2 days even without the gravol. I have even decreased my dose to no avail. First stared about 3 1/2 years ago when I was taking Oxycontin. Doctors cannot find a reason for it. I feel like it is getting stored in my body and when it reaches a certain level I get the over dose feeling and it really scares me. I put my meds out each night for the next day so I dont have to guess if I have taken them so it' not like I made a mistake and took to much. I take 1 6mg long acting at night 2 in the morning and 1 4mg short acting at 5pm for breakthrough pain. I am still always in pain now that I have slowly decreased over the last 8 months but it scares me to much to continually go through this.
From this study (2 years ago):
Is this medication safe to take after having a kidney transplant 13 years ago?
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Has abilify affected your ability to make good decisions?
My husband and I are 73. We had a paid off home and money in the bank until the past 3 years. We have made some terrible decisions and now we are practically penniless. We couldn't understand why we had made such bad decisions and let someone talk us into losing our money. We have also been on A ...
- Anyone develop burning mouth syndrome taking exalgo
started on ER meds for pain in jan 2014; stomach pain; continued trying diff ones; got to exalgo 8mg thought had sore throat and med didn't work ; went to 12 mg and gums bleeding, swollen, mouth burning has yet to stop since beginning of aug 2014. anyone experience similar and resolutions???
- Does mucinex guaifenesin help treat fibromyalgia?
I have tried so many treatments for fibromyalgia. I am going to try guaifenesin next . Any advice would be appreciated.
More questions for: Hydromorphone hydrochloride, Fibromyalgia
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Not a great experience
I was on norvasc for two months and had to go off because of severe swelling of feet and legs. Also rapid heart beat and very profuse sweating. it was horrible. It also raised my blood pressure. after going off BP dropped by @least 10 points both diastolic and systolic.
- Sepsis hallucinations misdiagnosed
I was admitted to the hospital at 10 p.m., with a total bowel blockage caused by scar-tissue adhesions. I had first gone to the ER at 3 a.m. that morning, but the ER doc misdiagnosed my condition as constipation. I was in extreme pain and also too weak to tell my husband when he first came home t ...
More reviews for: Hydromorphone hydrochloride, Fibromyalgia
Recent studies of taking Hydromorphone Hydrochloride in Fibromyalgia on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Paroxetine Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Tartrate, Aspirin, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Omeprazole for a patient with Depression, Atrial Fibrillation, Fibromyalgia, Post Op Gastric Bypass. The patient has Morgellons Lesions
- A study of drug interactions between Wellbutrin, Dilaudid, Clonazepam, Viread, Evening Primrose Oil, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride for a patient with Depression, Fibromyalgia, Anxiety, Brain Damage, Menopause. The patient has Nausea, Itchy, Headach, Feeling Like I Am Over Dosing
- A study of side effects of Hydromorphone Hydrochloride for a patient with Fibromyalgia. The patient has Bladder Infection
- A study of drug interactions between Dexedrine, Dexedrine, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Topiramate, Effexor Xr, Crestor, Modafinil for a patient with Narcolepsy, Fibromyalgia, Bipolar Disorder, Depression - Chronic, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides. The patient has Peripheral Vascular Disease Nos (Arteriosclerosis of the extremities), Short Of Breath (Breathing difficulty), Sinusitis Chronic Nos (Chronic Sinusitis), Tongue Coated
More related studies for: Hydromorphone hydrochloride, Fibromyalgia
Recent Fibromyalgia related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Gabapentin, Lyrica, Vicodin, Effexor, Ultram for a 52-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Bentyl, Norco, Lyrica, Norflex, Cymbalta for a 65-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Norco, Zoloft, Wellbutrin, Lyrica, Ms Contin for a 39-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
More related comparison studies for: Hydromorphone hydrochloride, Fibromyalgia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Nose Bleeds
- Marijuana and Ileitis Aggravated
- Marijuana and Cervical Spondylosis
- Garcinia Cambogia and Cymbalta
- High Blood Pressure
Recent user comments
- "Although I am now 65 and I have been taking 3000 mg o ... " (8 hours ago)
- "started on 15th Sep2014 with mild Fever, running/cong ... " (9 hours ago)
- "very tired most of day , daily functions being limite ... " (11 hours ago)
- Grape Fruit
- Peroneal Nerve Injury
- Stenotrophomonas Infection
- Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition Insomnia Type
- Sleep Disorder Therapy