Home > Fibromyalgia > Hydromorphone hydrochloride > Hydromorphone hydrochloride for Fibromyalgia
How effective is Hydromorphone hydrochloride for Fibromyalgia?
Overall ratings: 3.1/5
Long term ratings: 3.2/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Hydromorphone hydrochloride (hydromorphone hydrochloride) is for Fibromyalgia. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 9 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Hydromorphone hydrochloride for Fibromyalgia >>>
What is Hydromorphone hydrochloride
Hydromorphone hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 1,294 users) has active ingredients of hydromorphone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body) (latest reports from 92,292 patients) can be treated by Lyrica, Cymbalta, Savella, Gabapentin, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Tramadol Hydrochloride.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 9 people are studied for taking Hydromorphone hydrochloride in Fibromyalgia
Hydromorphone hydrochloride effectiveness for Fibromyalgia (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Hydromorphone hydrochloride for Fibromyalgia * :
Age of people who take Hydromorphone hydrochloride for Fibromyalgia * :
Who find Hydromorphone hydrochloride more effective for Fibromyalgia?
Gender of people who find Hydromorphone hydrochloride more effective * :
Age of people who find Hydromorphone hydrochloride more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Has abilify affected your ability to make good decisions?
My husband and I are 73. We had a paid off home and money in the bank until the past 3 years. We have made some terrible decisions and now we are practically penniless. We couldn't understand why we had made such bad decisions and let someone talk us into losing our money. We have also been on A ...
- Anyone develop burning mouth syndrome taking exalgo
started on ER meds for pain in jan 2014; stomach pain; continued trying diff ones; got to exalgo 8mg thought had sore throat and med didn't work ; went to 12 mg and gums bleeding, swollen, mouth burning has yet to stop since beginning of aug 2014. anyone experience similar and resolutions???
- Does mucinex guaifenesin help treat fibromyalgia?
I have tried so many treatments for fibromyalgia. I am going to try guaifenesin next . Any advice would be appreciated.
- Can rituxan cause bipolar disorder?
recently started rituxan. Now have bipolar disorder. Could there be any connection?
- Is it my thyroid or am i mentally ill? diagnosed w/ hashimoto's thyroiditis but untreated - chronic pain unmanaged also
I moved to OR from HI and brought all my records, signed releases, and had many diagnoses, all but the thyroid, was being treated and long-term. I also took Oxycontin & Oxycodone for severe chronic pain from bilateral SI joint fusion (right screw protrudes & leg also becomes numb and weak with acti ...
- Does anyone else continue to have all over body pain 3 years after taking lupron depot for endometriosis
I had 9 injections of lupron after a partial hysterectomy. Ever since then my body has never been the same. I continue, 3 years later suffering from weakness. I had to quit my job as a registered nurse and after 2 and 1/2 years I was forced to file for disability.
- Does forteo make fibromyalgia worse
Flu like symptoms and feeling feverish with no increase in temperature or pulse
- Does acetazolamide help with intra nasal ketamine controlling your pain longer?
Thinking of having Ketamine infusion to reboot my Central Nervous System. I have been taking it in liquid form & nasally for the last year. Some relief but doesn't last! If I don't have RSD can it do me more harm than good??? Thank you for helping end the pain, I hope.
- What has helped anyone with 7/24 migraine?
Since menopause, I have suffered with migraines every single day. Prior to menopause, I never even had a headache. I have allergic reactions to many classifications of drugs, and any med in the calcium channel blocker or beta blocker category creates substantial muscle weakness. I now take Gabapenti ...
- Is there a connection between black mold and pseudotumor cerebri
We have detected black mold in our home recently. I have had Trigeminal Neuralgia, Chari Malformation and have been diagnosed with Intracranial Hypertension. I now have a lumbar shunt but he constant pressure headaches, fatigue, memory loss, insomnia, sleeping a lot, dizziness etc is still present. ...
More questions for: Hydromorphone hydrochloride, Fibromyalgia
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Not a great experience
I was on norvasc for two months and had to go off because of severe swelling of feet and legs. Also rapid heart beat and very profuse sweating. it was horrible. It also raised my blood pressure. after going off BP dropped by @least 10 points both diastolic and systolic.
- Sepsis hallucinations misdiagnosed
I was admitted to the hospital at 10 p.m., with a total bowel blockage caused by scar-tissue adhesions. I had first gone to the ER at 3 a.m. that morning, but the ER doc misdiagnosed my condition as constipation. I was in extreme pain and also too weak to tell my husband when he first came home t ...
- So sleepy with savella
I am just finishing the starter pack of Savella and I am so sleepy I can't hold my head up. My pain and other Fibromyalgia symptoms are tremendously better but I am sleeping like crazy. Hopefully I can have both doses at night and this will help. I am so glad to not be in pain but I need to be aw ...
- Lyrica photosensitivity
Spent several hours outside in partly sunny conditions on Sat. Swelling started a little on Sun. But by Monday my face was ver swollen and red with small bumps most noticeable across the cheeks, nose and area of the forehead where bangs did not cover.
I have only been using for (6) months.
- Wheezing stopped after topamax sessesion
Wheezing noted by primary physician in this non-smoker. Stopped Topamax per doctor's instruction. 48 hours later was examined by physician and noted that wheezing stopped.
- Which issue has caused my periodontitis, my fibromyalgia or spinal stenosis?
At the age of 38 yrs old, I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and Spinal Stenosis. Obviously I had both of the disease for some years, and was struggling with the pain and symptoms for some time before I finally got checked, went through years being told they didn't find anything, told I had Herniated ...
- I wish i had never taken ambien
Ambien was prescribed after my sleep study showed severe sleep latency and awakening. In the five hours I slept I woke 85 times and had only 5 minutes of deep sleep. However, the doctors couldn't make a recommendation because they could detect no cause for the poor sleep pattern. My doctor offered A ...
- Cfs/fibro, migraine
A strange thing happened when I started taking the Chantix for my smoking cessation...
MY MIGRAINES AND TENSION HEADACHES WENT AWAY!!!
As horrible as they were, and as bad as I have prayed for them to go away, I did not even notice that I didn't have the excruciating headaches anymore!!
I stop ...
- Trinesha white need medical care advice on if it is possible to mix two medicine together
Can they be able to mix trinesha white need medical care advice on if it is possible to mix two medicine together
More reviews for: Hydromorphone hydrochloride, Fibromyalgia
Recent studies of taking Hydromorphone Hydrochloride in Fibromyalgia on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Paroxetine Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Tartrate, Aspirin, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Omeprazole for a patient with Depression, Atrial Fibrillation, Fibromyalgia, Post Op Gastric Bypass. The patient has Morgellons Lesions
- A study of drug interactions between Wellbutrin, Dilaudid, Clonazepam, Viread, Evening Primrose Oil, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride for a patient with Depression, Fibromyalgia, Anxiety, Brain Damage, Menopause. The patient has Nausea, Itchy, Headach, Feeling Like I Am Over Dosing
- A study of side effects of Hydromorphone Hydrochloride for a patient with Fibromyalgia. The patient has Bladder Infection
- A study of drug interactions between Dexedrine, Dexedrine, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Topiramate, Effexor Xr, Crestor, Modafinil for a patient with Narcolepsy, Fibromyalgia, Bipolar Disorder, Depression - Chronic, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides. The patient has Peripheral Vascular Disease Nos, Short Of Breath, Sinusitis Chronic Nos, Tongue Coated
More related studies for: Hydromorphone hydrochloride, Fibromyalgia
Recent Fibromyalgia related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Gabapentin, Lyrica, Vicodin, Effexor, Ultram for a 52-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Bentyl, Norco, Lyrica, Norflex, Cymbalta for a 65-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Norco, Zoloft, Wellbutrin, Lyrica, Ms Contin for a 39-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Oxycodone, Tramadol for a 44-year old man who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Zoloft, , Vicodin, Cymbalta, Gabapentin for a 58-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia Syndrome
- Comparions of Tramadol, Naproxen, Savella, Neurontin for a 36-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Savella, Lyrica, Cymbalta for a 45-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Etodolac for a 53-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Mirtazapine, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride for a 52-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
More related comparison studies for: Hydromorphone hydrochloride, Fibromyalgia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.