Home > Fibromyalgia > Percocet > Percocet for Fibromyalgia
How effective is Percocet for Fibromyalgia?
Overall ratings: 3.2/5
Long term ratings: 3.2/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Percocet (acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride) is for Fibromyalgia. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 43 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Percocet for Fibromyalgia >>>
What is Percocet
Percocet (latest outcomes from 26,435 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body) (latest reports from 92,292 patients) can be treated by Lyrica, Cymbalta, Savella, Gabapentin, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Tramadol Hydrochloride.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 43 people are studied for taking Percocet in Fibromyalgia
Percocet effectiveness for Fibromyalgia (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Age of people who take Percocet for Fibromyalgia * :
Who find Percocet more effective for Fibromyalgia?
Age of people who find Percocet more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Percocet, Fibromyalgia
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Not a great experience
I was on norvasc for two months and had to go off because of severe swelling of feet and legs. Also rapid heart beat and very profuse sweating. it was horrible. It also raised my blood pressure. after going off BP dropped by @least 10 points both diastolic and systolic.
- So sleepy with savella
I am just finishing the starter pack of Savella and I am so sleepy I can't hold my head up. My pain and other Fibromyalgia symptoms are tremendously better but I am sleeping like crazy. Hopefully I can have both doses at night and this will help. I am so glad to not be in pain but I need to be aw ...
More reviews for: Percocet, Fibromyalgia
Recent studies of taking Percocet in Fibromyalgia on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Percocet, Cymbalta, Adderall for a patient with Fibromyalgia, Recreational. The patient has Chronic Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Klonopin, Biaxin, Percocet, Adderall Xr 30 for a patient with Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Lyme Disease, Fibromyalgia, Disturbance In Attention. The patient has Asperger's Disorder, Musculoskeletal Pain, Dizziness (excl Vertigo), Muscle Weakness, Fatigue - Chronic, Cognitive Disorder
- A study of drug interactions between Oxycet, Baclofen, Cymbalta for a patient with Myofascial Pain Syndrome, Cervical Muscle Tightness And Pain, Occipital Neuralgia. The patient has Nausea
- A study of drug interactions between Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Lyrica, Cymbalta, Hetrazan, Ranitidine, Lipitor, Percocet for a patient with Sleep Aid, Fibromyalgia, Stomach Ulcer, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Hives
- A study of side effects of Oxycodone 2.5/apap 500 for a patient with Fibromyalgia. The patient has Neuropathy (damage to nerves)
More related studies for: Percocet, Fibromyalgia
Recent Fibromyalgia related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Gabapentin, Lyrica, Vicodin, Effexor, Ultram for a 52-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Bentyl, Norco, Lyrica, Norflex, Cymbalta for a 65-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Norco, Zoloft, Wellbutrin, Lyrica, Ms Contin for a 39-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
More related comparison studies for: Percocet, Fibromyalgia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (43 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (43 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (3 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (4 hours ago)
- Purulent Synovitis
- Lymphocytic Leukaemia