Home > Fibromyalgia > Vicodin > Vicodin for Fibromyalgia
How effective is Vicodin for Fibromyalgia?
Overall ratings: 3.2/5
Long term ratings: 3.1/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Vicodin (acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate) is for Fibromyalgia. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 31 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Vicodin for Fibromyalgia >>>
What is Vicodin
Vicodin (latest outcomes from 35,296 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain.
Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body) (latest reports from 93,005 patients) can be treated by Lyrica, Cymbalta, Savella, Gabapentin, Tramadol Hydrochloride, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride.
On Oct, 2, 2014: 31 people are studied for taking Vicodin in Fibromyalgia
Vicodin effectiveness for Fibromyalgia (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Vicodin for Fibromyalgia * :
Age of people who take Vicodin for Fibromyalgia * :
Who find Vicodin more effective for Fibromyalgia?
Gender of people who find Vicodin more effective * :
Age of people who find Vicodin more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (8 months ago):
pain in upper abdomen and feeling very hunger and after eating I feel much more pain and extreme nausea
From this study (10 months ago):
Ever since I started the Fentanyl and Diazepam I have had very vivid nightmares. I also seem angry a lot. Before taking these medicines I never remembered my dreams at all.
From this study (12 months ago):
Upper right abdominal pain varying in frequency and duration
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Vicodin, Fibromyalgia
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Heavy sweating during sleep
Pain killers like Tylenol 3, vicodin 20 years, Valium and Soma 12 years. Sweat heavy during sleep.
- Seizure patient was on depakote for 16 years now on keppra 1500 mg.
I am 28 years old and been off depakote for 5 months. I started keppra to control my seizure disorder, which works great. But for the past year I have developed osteoarthritis in my thoracic, si joints, and lumbar. I get alot of muscle hypersensitivity and pain. Can any of this be due to long term ...
More reviews for: Vicodin, Fibromyalgia
Recent studies of taking Vicodin in Fibromyalgia on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Tramadol, Carisoprodol, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a patient with Fibromyalgia. The patient has Stomach Pain (Abdominal pain)
- A study of drug interactions between Vivelle-dot, Diazepam, Norco, Fentanyl-12 for a patient with Total Hysterectomy, Anxiety Disorder, Fibromyalgia, Low Back Pain. The patient has Nightmares
- A study of side effects of Vicodin for a patient with Fibromyalgia Syndrome. The patient has Abdominal Pain Aggravated
- A study of drug interactions between Atenolol, Cymbalta, Cymbalta, Lamotrigine, Metformin Hydrochloride, Enalapril Maleate, Glipizide, Ranitidine Hydrochloride, Adderall 10, Vicodin, Loratadine, Lantus for a patient with High Blood Pressure, Neuropathy, Bipolar 1, Insulin-requiring Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, High Blood Sugar, Heartburn Prevention, Adhd, Fibromyalgia, Nasal Discomfort, Diabetes Mellitus. The patient has Blood Lead Increased
- A study of drug interactions between Lamictal - 100MG, Synthroid, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Norco, Flexeril, Metformin Hydrochloride, Alprazolam, Alprazolam, Kariva, HCTZ, Toradol, Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate, B12 for a patient with Bipolar Disorder, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Hypertension, Fibromyalgia, Pcos, Muscle Spasticity, Anxiety Disorder, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (pcos), Spondyloarthropathy, Cfs. The patient has Lamictal, Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate
More related studies for: Vicodin, Fibromyalgia
Recent Fibromyalgia related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Fibromyalgia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.