Home > Fibromyalgia > Wellbutrin xl > Wellbutrin xl for Fibromyalgia
How effective is Wellbutrin xl for Fibromyalgia?
Overall ratings: 2.8/5
Long term ratings: 2.8/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Wellbutrin xl (bupropion hydrochloride) is for Fibromyalgia. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 6 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Wellbutrin xl for Fibromyalgia >>>
What is Wellbutrin xl
Wellbutrin xl (latest outcomes from 13,215 users) has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is often used in depression.
Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body) (latest reports from 93,052 patients) can be treated by Lyrica, Cymbalta, Savella, Gabapentin, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Tramadol Hydrochloride.
On Oct, 22, 2014: 6 people are studied for taking Wellbutrin xl in Fibromyalgia
Wellbutrin xl effectiveness for Fibromyalgia (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Age of people who take Wellbutrin xl for Fibromyalgia * :
Who find Wellbutrin xl more effective for Fibromyalgia?
Age of people who find Wellbutrin xl more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 years ago):
Having rectal spasms every couple of months when sleeping
From this study (4 years ago):
Cannot take much of Wellbutrin because of sweating profusely after a 75 MG dose. I do appreciate the energy and warmth because I have trouble with energy in the a.m. and this helps. It is prescribed for 3 times per day but I take it once or maybe twice now because of the sweating. Don't know how I will feel when summer comes about this.
From this study (4 years ago):
Was told by the Rhuematolgist that it would give me energy, in addition to flexor and etodolac
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Wellbutrin xl, Fibromyalgia
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Lorazepam nearly killed me during cancer treatment
Day 31 of cold turkey and I want to die. It is a roller coaster from body tics and sweats to rage and crying in one day. I felt so good the 4h day of c/t. It was like before my cancer diagnosis. My bowels are better off Lorazepam. I threw up during bowel movements from the pain. Off Lorazepam first ...
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Not a great experience
I was on norvasc for two months and had to go off because of severe swelling of feet and legs. Also rapid heart beat and very profuse sweating. it was horrible. It also raised my blood pressure. after going off BP dropped by @least 10 points both diastolic and systolic.
More reviews for: Wellbutrin xl, Fibromyalgia
Recent studies of taking Wellbutrin Xl in Fibromyalgia on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Nexium, Bupropion Hydrochloride for a patient with Gerd, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Rectal Spasm
- A study of side effects of Wellbutrin for a patient with Fibromyalgia Syndrome. The patient has Sweating - Excessive (abnormally increased sweating)
- A study of side effects of Wellbutrin Xl for a patient with Fibromyalgia. The patient has Wellbutrin Xl
- A study of drug interactions between Prilosec Otc, Prozac, Xanax, Synthroid, Doxepin Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin Xl, Acetaminophen, Chlor-trimeton for a patient with Dyspepsia, Fibromyalgia, Thyroid Disorder, Fibromyalgia Syndrome, Arthritis, Allergy Prophylaxis. The patient has Fatigue Aggravated
More related studies for: Wellbutrin xl, Fibromyalgia
Recent Fibromyalgia related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Gabapentin, Lyrica, Vicodin, Effexor, Ultram for a 52-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Bentyl, Norco, Lyrica, Norflex, Cymbalta for a 65-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Norco, Zoloft, Wellbutrin, Lyrica, Ms Contin for a 39-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
More related comparison studies for: Wellbutrin xl, Fibromyalgia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.