Home > Gastritis > Aciphex > Aciphex for Gastritis
How effective is Aciphex for Gastritis?
Summary: 12 Aciphex users have rated its effectiveness for Gastritis.
Overall ratings: 3.6/5
Long term ratings: 3.5/5
This is a review of how effective Aciphex (rabeprazole sodium) is for Gastritis and for what kind of people. The study is created by eHealthMe and is updated continuously.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Aciphex for Gastritis >>>
What is Aciphex
Aciphex (latest outcomes from 12,007 users) has active ingredients of rabeprazole sodium. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease.
Gastritis (inflammation of stomach) (latest reports from 27,377 patients) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Prevacid, Protonix, Lansoprazole.
On Nov, 27, 2014: 12 people are studied for taking Aciphex in Gastritis
Aciphex effectiveness for Gastritis (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Aciphex for Gastritis * :
Age of people who take Aciphex for Gastritis * :
Who find Aciphex more effective for Gastritis?
Gender of people who find Aciphex more effective * :
Age of people who find Aciphex more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I am suffering from gerd, should i continue my pantoprazole medicines of shall i go for surgery.. i have to eat medicine twice a week
(Asked by a 27 year old man who has GERD, and takes Rabeprazole, Pantoprazole)
I am 26, unmarried & a salesperson, i drive almost 100km a day(4 hours) , i spend most of time sitting in the car or in the office. I have the heartburn issue(GERD) & from last 6 months as consulted by doctor i am taking Pantoprazole medicines. 1 tablet effect last for 3 days. Now should i go ...
- Is their anyway of reliefing the urge of move pain, in my legs?
(Asked by a 18 year old girl who has Burning Sensation In Legs, Urge To Move My Legs, Can't Contentration , Tiredness, and takes Rabeprazole, Phenergan W/ Codeine)
I am a 18 year old girl, that recently started having trouble sleeping. I have the urge to move every minute. When i stop moving i get a burning senseation that won't leave till i move my legs again. I experienced it when i was younger around 10 years old and than stopped, and now it has come back i ...
- Interaction between cialis and ibuprofen
(Asked by a 64 year old man who has Gastritis, and takes Ibuprofen, Cialis)
Takin ibuprofen to reduce headache and mialgias by cialis produced gastritis
- For the past 7 years have gotten these severe painful attacks. i get about 1 to 2 a year. they start out like a case of food poisoning with diarrhea and vomiting. the pain is intense and as severe
(Asked by a 33 year old woman who has Gastritis, and takes Omeprazole, Ranitidine)
The pain is intense and severe as all natural childbirth. The pain is so intense I cannot move, talk, or function. I just keep heaving bile until I am so dehydrated I get taken to the emergency room. They run tests and CAT scans on me but can never find anything. I have gone to a specialist in the p ...
- Is clomid safe to take while on seroquel, valium, achiphex, & methadone 35mg?
(Asked by a 35 year old woman who has Infertility Female, Liver Disease, Hemochromotosis, Hypertention, Chronic Hepatitis, and takes Clomiphene Citrate, Methadone Hydrochloride, Aciphex, Valium, Atenolol)
i am worried about taking clomid w any of this meds., especially seroquel. Though, I do not take on regular basis.
More questions for: Aciphex, Gastritis
More reviews for: Aciphex, Gastritis
Recent studies of taking Aciphex in Gastritis (Check your drugs):
- A study of side effects of Nexium for a patient with Gastritis. The patient has Heart Rate Increased
Comments: I have morning heart rate of 63 BPM and by evening 7PM it is shooting to 105 BPM and by 11PM it is coming to 81BPM and by morning after I wake up it is 71BPM. How to control this? I exercise and burn 1000KCal each day for 5 days in a week. I have Gastritis,Duodonitis, Pancreatitis and Fatty Liver.
- A study of side effects of Omeprazole for a patient with Gastritis. The patient has Anxiety Disorder (excessive, uncontrollable, unexplained and often irrational worry)
Comments: I have been taking Omeprazole 20 mgs and then was changed to 40 mgs. I have more nervousness and now a sleep disorder. Is this caused by Omeprazole? Previously, I have had adverse reactions to other medications after them for a few years.
- A study of side effects of Rabeprazole Sodium for a patient with Heartburn. The patient has Itching
Comments: I got this medication from the hospital brcause i was having severe heartburn ive been on it for 1 month the doc gave me a refill and when i went for the refill the pharmasist said it was a different manufacturer i took it at my regular time at night around 10:30pm and an hour later 11:30pm now i am ...
- A study of drug interactions between Ciprofloxacin, Amoxicillin, Ibuprofen, Pantoprazole, Terazosin Hydrochloride, Lovastatin, Amlodipine, Losartan, Metformin, Warfarin Sodium for a patient with Prostate Infection, Pain - Muscles, Pain, Gastritis, Enlarged Prostate, Plaque Buildup - Arteries, High Blood Pressure, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Heartbeat Skip. The patient has Atherosclerosis, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Skipped Heartbeat, Hypertension, Ischaemic Stroke
Comments: Family history of stroke on Father and Uncles side. Brief thyroid problem. History-- infrequent use of anti-depressants during teens to 30's---Stelazine, Mellaril. My Fathers Mother was treated for Manic-depression after 30-82yo.
- A study of drug interactions between Rabeprazole Sodium, Norvasc for a patient with Acid Reflux, Hypertension. The patient has Retinal Vein Occlusion
Comments: RVO occurred roughly 10 days after taking a generic form of Norvasc. Normal vision returned roughly 3 days after discontinuing Norvasc. Roughly 3 weeks later the RVO returned. Returned to using Norvasc per prescribed 5mg/day taking 1/2 dose twice daily. No improvement in vision and may be getting wo ...
More related studies for: Aciphex, Gastritis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Aspirin and Heart Rate
- Lower Cholesterol
- Heart Attack
- Since having my gallbladder removed, i have been having an ileum occur. does anyone know why this happens? i have celiac and never had a stomache or vomiting until the gladdbladder was removed.
i feel that the removal of the gallbladder has caused my s ... (2 hours ago)
- Is it ok to take fioricet and albuterol together?
I have been having bad headaches the pain is behind my yes ... (5 hours ago)
- I'm on two meds, can librium and diclofenac sodium be taken at the same time
Trying too find out if I can safely take these two drugs t ... (11 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Amitriptyline involuntary eye movements
I've began having sparatic involuntary eye movements a few ... (1 day ago)
- Hair loss with enbrel
I have been on Enbrel for 4 months and started seeing sign ... (2 days ago)
- Jaw pain and naproxen
Taking naproxen for pain relief of mortons neuromas. 500 m ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Pantoprazole, Aspirin, Amlodipine Besylate And Atorvastatin Calcium, Prednisolone for a 40-year old woman who has Gout, Heart Attack, Lower Cholesterol, Rheumatoid Arthritis (14 minutes ago)
- Prozac, Vyvanse for a 47-year old woman who has Depression, ADHD (20 minutes ago)
- Pravastatin Sodium, Pantoprazole for a 59-year old man who has High Blood Cholesterol, Blood Triglycerides Abnormal (1 hour ago)