Home > Gastritis > Pantoprazole > Pantoprazole for Gastritis
How effective is Pantoprazole for Gastritis?
Overall ratings: 3.6/5
Long term ratings: 4.7/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Pantoprazole (pantoprazole sodium) is for Gastritis. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 10 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Pantoprazole for Gastritis >>>
What is Pantoprazole
Pantoprazole (latest outcomes from 29,684 users) has active ingredients of pantoprazole sodium. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease.
Gastritis (inflammation of stomach) (latest reports from 151,345 patients) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Prevacid, Protonix, Lansoprazole.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 10 people are studied for taking Pantoprazole in Gastritis
Pantoprazole effectiveness for Gastritis (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Pantoprazole for Gastritis * :
Age of people who take Pantoprazole for Gastritis * :
Who find Pantoprazole more effective for Gastritis?
Gender of people who find Pantoprazole more effective * :
Age of people who find Pantoprazole more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I am suffering from gerd, should i continue my pantoprazole medicines of shall i go for surgery.. i have to eat medicine twice a week
I am 26, unmarried & a salesperson, i drive almost 100km a day(4 hours) , i spend most of time sitting in the car or in the office. I have the heartburn issue(GERD) & from last 6 months as consulted by doctor i am taking Pantoprazole medicines. 1 tablet effect last for 3 days. Now should i go ...
- Do the side effects of prolia either stop or lessen over the 6 month period between injections?
I am wondering if the side effects of Prolia go away or lessen during the six months it is taken for.
- Omeprazole or pantoprazole?
I take an oral contraceptive, Diane-35 ED, which is not in the list of drugs to choose from on this site.
Recently, the medication I was taking for my stomach ulcer (Omeprazole) became unavailable in my country of residence and was replaced by Patoprazole. I started taking it yesterday morning a ...
- Can you get chills with multiple myeloma?
Do multiple myeloma patients have the chills without fever? My husband was diagnosed 2 months ago and has had 2 months of chemo 2x weekly for 3 weeks. He has Velacade and a steroid Decadron. He has also had 3 rounds of cytoxan. Why is he getting chills?
- Interaction between cialis and ibuprofen
Takin ibuprofen to reduce headache and mialgias by cialis produced gastritis
- Could this drug cause periodontal bone loss, bone loss around teeth
Do you suffer from periodontal bone loss or periodontal disease, or bone loss around teeth after taking this drug? Are your sodium levels low after taking this drug? I am a dentist and keep my teeth plaque free, but have had periodontal bone loss for which, I believe, must be drug related.
- Phentermine topamax and depo provera
I'm am wondering if th phentermine, the topamax (25 mg x2 a day ) will interfer will the depo provera?
- For the past 7 years have gotten these severe painful attacks. i get about 1 to 2 a year. they start out like a case of food poisoning with diarrhea and vomiting. the pain is intense and as severe
The pain is intense and severe as all natural childbirth. The pain is so intense I cannot move, talk, or function. I just keep heaving bile until I am so dehydrated I get taken to the emergency room. They run tests and CAT scans on me but can never find anything. I have gone to a specialist in the p ...
- Relief from severe stomach pain and alimta?
Father has just completed second round of maintenance chemo called Alimta. He has already been through aggressive cocktail of Avastin, Carboplatin, and Taclitaxel initially. After that, Avastin as a maintenance chemo every 3 weeks. Radiation was also given specifically to specific spine area. After ...
- Can pantoprazole cause miscarriage?
can you please help me out with this question as i am wanting to take this drug but am afraid of it causing miscarriage.
More questions for: Pantoprazole, Gastritis
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Skyrocketing cholesterol 6 mo on pantoprazole
My primary care physician prescribed pantoprazole 40 mg per day in mid November 2013 and at the same time gave me results of my lipid panel telling me I should improve my cholesterol and tryglyceride numbers. He also prescribed Omega 3 supplements 2000 mg/day, along with dietary modifications. In Ju ...
- Pantoprazole dry eyes
started at 5 days after starting the treatment. no other medications or suplements taken. tear drops do not help. putting a tiny amount of stJohn's worth oil at the bottom of the eyes provokes tears and gives a better result. will consider changing the medication for my acid reflux condition.
- Pantopraz sod 40mg,retaining alot of fluids
I am retaining a lot of fluids from my hips and down to my feet and believe its from taking pantoprazole,and I mean everything,its scary,has anyone been down this road?
- Mirena and iritis connection??
Was healthy 31yrway old with 3mothe baby when iritis began. It lasted nearly 15moas never fully healing before flaring again. Otho considered Methotrexate it was so bad and life altering buying was breast feeding. Maybe could have treated differently if not nursing but with my baby's GI issues breas ...
More reviews for: Pantoprazole, Gastritis
Recent studies of taking Pantoprazole in Gastritis on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Tylenol, Pantoprazole for a patient with Headache, Pain, Gastritis. The patient has Insulin Resistance, Non-alcoholic Steatohepatitis, Dizziness, Weakness
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Tylenol, Pantoprazole for a patient with Headache, Pain, Gastritis. The patient has Non-alcoholic Steatohepatitis, Dizziness, Weakness
- A study of drug interactions between Ciprofloxacin, Amoxicillin, Ibuprofen, Pantoprazole, Terazosin Hydrochloride, Lovastatin, Amlodipine, Losartan, Metformin, Warfarin Sodium for a patient with Prostate Infection, Pain - Muscles, Pain, Gastritis, Enlarged Prostate, Plaque Buildup - Arteries, High Blood Pressure, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Heartbeat Skip. The patient has Atherosclerosis, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus (Type 2 diabetes), Skipped Heartbeat, Hypertension (High blood pressure), Ischaemic Stroke
- A study of drug interactions between Zoloft, Topamax, Methadone Hydrochloride, Pantoprazole Sodium for a patient with Depression - Chronic, Frontal Lobe Epilepsy, Crps Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome, Gastritis. The patient has Zoloft Stopped Working, Depression Suicidal, Insomnia, Nervousness Axietty
- A study of drug interactions between Plaquenil, Micardis, Pantoprazole, Warfarin Sodium for a patient with Sjogren Syndrome, Hypertension, Gastritis, Antiphospholipid Syndrome. The patient has Mycobacterial Infection
More related studies for: Pantoprazole, Gastritis
Recent Gastritis related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Dexilant, Zantac 150 for a 40-year old woman who has Gastritis
- Comparions of Pantoprazole, Gaviscon, Sucralfate for a 56-year old woman who has Gastritis
- Comparions of Dexilant, Nexium, Protonix for a 77-year old man who has Gastritis
- Comparions of Zofran, Keflex for a 18-year old girl who has Gastritis
- Comparions of Pantoprazole Sodium, Ranitidine Hydrochloride for a 82-year old woman who has Gastritis
- Comparions of Prevacid, Omeprazole for a 47-year old woman who has Gastritis
- Comparions of Dexilant (Takeda Pharms) - 60MG, for a 53-year old woman who has Gastritis
- Comparions of Protonix, Prevacid (Tap Pharm) - 30MG for a 57-year old man who has Gastritis
- Comparions of Aciphex, Omeprazole (Mylan) - 20MG for a 61-year old woman who has Gastritis
More related comparison studies for: Pantoprazole, Gastritis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.