Home > Gastritis > Pantoprazole > Pantoprazole for Gastritis
How effective is Pantoprazole for Gastritis?
Overall ratings: 3.6/5
Long term ratings: 4.7/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Pantoprazole (pantoprazole sodium) is for Gastritis. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 10 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Pantoprazole for Gastritis >>>
What is Pantoprazole
Pantoprazole (latest outcomes from 29,678 users) has active ingredients of pantoprazole sodium. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease.
Gastritis (inflammation of stomach) (latest reports from 151,341 patients) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Prevacid, Protonix, Lansoprazole.
On Oct, 21, 2014: 10 people are studied for taking Pantoprazole in Gastritis
Pantoprazole effectiveness for Gastritis (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Pantoprazole for Gastritis * :
Age of people who take Pantoprazole for Gastritis * :
Who find Pantoprazole more effective for Gastritis?
Gender of people who find Pantoprazole more effective * :
Age of people who find Pantoprazole more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 months ago):
I would thank you very much your answer.
From this study (4 months ago):
I would thank you very much your answer. God bless you.
From this study (10 months ago):
Family history of stroke on Father and Uncles side. Brief thyroid problem. History-- infrequent use of anti-depressants during teens to 30's---Stelazine, Mellaril. My Fathers Mother was treated for Manic-depression after 30-82yo.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Pantoprazole, Gastritis
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Skyrocketing cholesterol 6 mo on pantoprazole
My primary care physician prescribed pantoprazole 40 mg per day in mid November 2013 and at the same time gave me results of my lipid panel telling me I should improve my cholesterol and tryglyceride numbers. He also prescribed Omega 3 supplements 2000 mg/day, along with dietary modifications. In Ju ...
- Pantoprazole dry eyes
started at 5 days after starting the treatment. no other medications or suplements taken. tear drops do not help. putting a tiny amount of stJohn's worth oil at the bottom of the eyes provokes tears and gives a better result. will consider changing the medication for my acid reflux condition.
- Pantopraz sod 40mg,retaining alot of fluids
I am retaining a lot of fluids from my hips and down to my feet and believe its from taking pantoprazole,and I mean everything,its scary,has anyone been down this road?
More reviews for: Pantoprazole, Gastritis
Recent studies of taking Pantoprazole in Gastritis on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Tylenol, Pantoprazole for a patient with Headache, Pain, Gastritis. The patient has Insulin Resistance, Non-alcoholic Steatohepatitis, Dizziness, Weakness
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Tylenol, Pantoprazole for a patient with Headache, Pain, Gastritis. The patient has Non-alcoholic Steatohepatitis, Dizziness, Weakness
- A study of drug interactions between Ciprofloxacin, Amoxicillin, Ibuprofen, Pantoprazole, Terazosin Hydrochloride, Lovastatin, Amlodipine, Losartan, Metformin, Warfarin Sodium for a patient with Prostate Infection, Pain - Muscles, Pain, Gastritis, Enlarged Prostate, Plaque Buildup - Arteries, High Blood Pressure, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Heartbeat Skip. The patient has Atherosclerosis, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus (Type 2 diabetes), Skipped Heartbeat, Hypertension (High blood pressure), Ischaemic Stroke
- A study of drug interactions between Zoloft, Topamax, Methadone Hydrochloride, Pantoprazole Sodium for a patient with Depression - Chronic, Frontal Lobe Epilepsy, Crps Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome, Gastritis. The patient has Zoloft Stopped Working, Depression Suicidal, Insomnia, Nervousness Axietty
- A study of drug interactions between Plaquenil, Micardis, Pantoprazole, Warfarin Sodium for a patient with Sjogren Syndrome, Hypertension, Gastritis, Antiphospholipid Syndrome. The patient has Mycobacterial Infection
More related studies for: Pantoprazole, Gastritis
Recent Gastritis related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Pantoprazole, Gastritis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.