Home > Gastritis > Sucralfate > Sucralfate for Gastritis
How effective is Sucralfate for Gastritis?
Overall ratings: 2.3/5
Long term ratings: 2.0/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Sucralfate (sucralfate) is for Gastritis. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 12 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Sucralfate for Gastritis >>>
What is Sucralfate
Sucralfate (latest outcomes from 4,654 users) has active ingredients of sucralfate. It is often used in gastric ulcer.
Gastritis (inflammation of stomach) (latest reports from 151,360 patients) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Prevacid, Protonix, Lansoprazole.
On Nov, 22, 2014: 12 people are studied for taking Sucralfate in Gastritis
Sucralfate effectiveness for Gastritis (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Sucralfate for Gastritis * :
Age of people who take Sucralfate for Gastritis * :
Who find Sucralfate more effective for Gastritis?
Gender of people who find Sucralfate more effective * :
Age of people who find Sucralfate more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Interaction between cialis and ibuprofen
(Asked by a 64 year old man who has Gastritis, and takes Ibuprofen, Cialis)
Takin ibuprofen to reduce headache and mialgias by cialis produced gastritis
- For the past 7 years have gotten these severe painful attacks. i get about 1 to 2 a year. they start out like a case of food poisoning with diarrhea and vomiting. the pain is intense and as severe
(Asked by a 33 year old woman who has Gastritis, and takes Omeprazole, Ranitidine)
The pain is intense and severe as all natural childbirth. The pain is so intense I cannot move, talk, or function. I just keep heaving bile until I am so dehydrated I get taken to the emergency room. They run tests and CAT scans on me but can never find anything. I have gone to a specialist in the p ...
- How do you fix gastritis headaches when you get them everyday?
(Asked by a 40 year old woman who has Gastritis, Migraine, Acid Reflux)
I was diagnosed with Esophagus Acid Reflex and gastritis two months ago. Everyday now for the last two months I have been suffering migraine headaches. None of my doctors seem to know why or how to fix it. Is there a certain diet I should be eating that would make the headaches stay away? Is there a ...
- How does nortriptylin help with gastritis
(Asked by a 67 year old woman who has Gastritis, Fibromyalgia, and takes Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Lorazepam, Vicodin, Ambien, Amiloride Hydrochloride)
My doctor had prescribed nortriptyline for my gastritis, but doesn't seem to be helping. I take tablets but could take 3. Is this a good medication for my condition?
- Does carafate interfere with benicar?
(Asked by a 58 year old woman who has Hypertension, and takes Carafate)
Benicar 20 mg. I am confused about the order in which I take these drugs due to conflicting answers from pharmacists. SInce taking carafate my bp has gone as high as 168/90 on one occasion last night. It is usually 120-125/75-80. I'm concerned that carafate may be blocking benicar even though I take ...
More questions for: Sucralfate, Gastritis
More reviews for: Sucralfate, Gastritis
Recent studies of taking Sucralfate in Gastritis (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Viibryd, Sucralfate, Pantoprazole, Nifedipine, Plavix, Synthroid for a patient with Depression, Gerd, High Blood Pressure, Arterial Thrombosis Limb, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Ptsd
Comments: I have been diagnosed with Buerger's Disease.
- A study of side effects of Omeprazole for a patient with Gastritis. The patient has Stomach Pain
Comments: I just failed a UA test, testing positive for THC. I have been taking 40mg of Omeprazone for the last 3 weeks.
- A study of drug interactions between Famotidine, Prednisone, Vitamin D, B Complex Vitamin, Proair Hfa, Flonase, Acetaminophen, Mucinex, Loratadine, Carafate, Flovent, Ipratropium Bromide, Lovenox for a patient with Hiatal Hernia, Pulmonary Congestion, Lung Squamous Cell Carcinoma Stage Iv, Deficiency Anaemia, Shortness Of Breath, Runny Nose, Pain, Lung/pulmonary Congestion, Esophagitis, Lung Cancer - Non-small Cell, Emphysema, Blood Clots. The patient has Runny Nose, Upper Respiratory Tract Congestion, Malignant Pleural Effusion
Comments: Not sure what to use & not use. Conflicting resources.congestion seems to all come from running nose.
- A study of side effects of Rabeprazole for a patient with Gastritis. The patient has Bloating (feeling of tightness around abdomen)
Comments: Stomach feels bloated and unable to burp properly
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Sucralfate, Zantac 150, Synthroid for a patient with Energy Increased, Gastritis, Acid Reflux, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Nausea, Stomach Pain
Comments: the pain is sporadic but when I have it, it's very debilitating. Sometimes it comes with nausea and vomit
More related studies for: Sucralfate, Gastritis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.