Home > Gastritis > Sucralfate > Sucralfate for Gastritis
How effective is Sucralfate for Gastritis?
Overall ratings: 2.3/5
Long term ratings: 2.0/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Sucralfate (sucralfate) is for Gastritis. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 12 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Sucralfate for Gastritis >>>
What is Sucralfate
Sucralfate (latest outcomes from 4,653 users) has active ingredients of sucralfate. It is often used in gastric ulcer.
Gastritis (inflammation of stomach) (latest reports from 151,345 patients) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Prevacid, Protonix, Lansoprazole.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 12 people are studied for taking Sucralfate in Gastritis
Sucralfate effectiveness for Gastritis (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Sucralfate for Gastritis * :
Age of people who take Sucralfate for Gastritis * :
Who find Sucralfate more effective for Gastritis?
Gender of people who find Sucralfate more effective * :
Age of people who find Sucralfate more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Interaction between cialis and ibuprofen
Takin ibuprofen to reduce headache and mialgias by cialis produced gastritis
- For the past 7 years have gotten these severe painful attacks. i get about 1 to 2 a year. they start out like a case of food poisoning with diarrhea and vomiting. the pain is intense and as severe
The pain is intense and severe as all natural childbirth. The pain is so intense I cannot move, talk, or function. I just keep heaving bile until I am so dehydrated I get taken to the emergency room. They run tests and CAT scans on me but can never find anything. I have gone to a specialist in the p ...
- How do you fix gastritis headaches when you get them everyday?
I was diagnosed with Esophagus Acid Reflex and gastritis two months ago. Everyday now for the last two months I have been suffering migraine headaches. None of my doctors seem to know why or how to fix it. Is there a certain diet I should be eating that would make the headaches stay away? Is there a ...
- How does nortriptylin help with gastritis
My doctor had prescribed nortriptyline for my gastritis, but doesn't seem to be helping. I take tablets but could take 3. Is this a good medication for my condition?
- Does carafate interfere with benicar?
Benicar 20 mg. I am confused about the order in which I take these drugs due to conflicting answers from pharmacists. SInce taking carafate my bp has gone as high as 168/90 on one occasion last night. It is usually 120-125/75-80. I'm concerned that carafate may be blocking benicar even though I take ...
- Does depakote cause gastritis?
My daughter is 32, autistic, nonverbal, with epilepsy, with severe/profound mental impairment.
She was on tegretol for seizures, then it was changed to depakote. She used to weigh 120 pounds, but now, refuses to eat, has lost 15 pounds, and is always touching her stomach as if it hurts. She had an ...
- Is elevated creatinine while taking pantoprazole serious?
I noticed my Gfr test came in less than 60 and my creatinine value, usually .7 to .8 was now 1. I have been taking Pantoprazole for a month and must take it for another month since I had multiple bleeding gastric ulcers. Is this an indication of potential kidney damage?
- Causes of enlarged spleen?
22 yo pt. History positive for diverticulosus with one bout of diverticulitis, svt and slight arrhythmia, IBS, peptic ulcers, bipolar disorder type 2, and morbid obesity.
Pt. Had a scan done at the end of May to r/o diverticulitis. Scan revealed splenomegaly.
Pt. Complains of fat ...
- Is it ok to take sucralfate 1mg with 2mgs of methadone
I am taking the methadone for pain management. because I'm a recovering addict from opiates. I have developed a case of acid reflux and have been perscribed the two medications for acid reflux just wanna make sure there's no reaction on file of mixing to three medication
More questions for: Sucralfate, Gastritis
More reviews for: Sucralfate, Gastritis
Recent studies of taking Sucralfate in Gastritis on eHealthMe:
More related studies for: Sucralfate, Gastritis
Recent Gastritis related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Dexilant, Zantac 150 for a 40-year old woman who has Gastritis
- Comparions of Pantoprazole, Gaviscon, Sucralfate for a 56-year old woman who has Gastritis
- Comparions of Dexilant, Nexium, Protonix for a 77-year old man who has Gastritis
- Comparions of Zofran, Keflex for a 18-year old girl who has Gastritis
- Comparions of Pantoprazole Sodium, Ranitidine Hydrochloride for a 82-year old woman who has Gastritis
- Comparions of Prevacid, Omeprazole for a 47-year old woman who has Gastritis
- Comparions of Dexilant (Takeda Pharms) - 60MG, for a 53-year old woman who has Gastritis
- Comparions of Protonix, Prevacid (Tap Pharm) - 30MG for a 57-year old man who has Gastritis
- Comparions of Aciphex, Omeprazole (Mylan) - 20MG for a 61-year old woman who has Gastritis
More related comparison studies for: Sucralfate, Gastritis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Dizziness and Megestrol Acetate
- Svt and Prednisolone
- Lamictal and Meningioma Benign
- Adderall and Neuropathy Peripheral
Recent user comments
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (10 minutes ago)
- "The depression has been so severe I didn't know what ... " (1 hour ago)
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (7 hours ago)
- Congenital Anomaly
- Lung Abscess
- Mood Stabilizer
- Wrinkles Aging Changes