Home > Gastritis > Zantac 150 > Zantac 150 for Gastritis
How effective is Zantac 150 for Gastritis?
Overall ratings: 3.7/5
Long term ratings: 3.7/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Zantac 150 (ranitidine hydrochloride) is for Gastritis. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 3 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Zantac 150 for Gastritis >>>
What is Zantac 150
Zantac 150 (latest outcomes from 3,886 users) has active ingredients of ranitidine hydrochloride. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease.
Gastritis (inflammation of stomach) (latest reports from 151,345 patients) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Prevacid, Protonix, Lansoprazole.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 3 people are studied for taking Zantac 150 in Gastritis
Zantac 150 effectiveness for Gastritis (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Zantac 150 for Gastritis * :
Age of people who take Zantac 150 for Gastritis * :
Who find Zantac 150 more effective for Gastritis?
Gender of people who find Zantac 150 more effective * :
Age of people who find Zantac 150 more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does nexplanon have nickel in it?
I have a severe nickel allergy and I have epilepsy. I am considering explain to reduce periodes since my seizures are worse that time of the month. I need to know if nexplanon has nickel because I need to avoid it if it does.
- Will doxylamine succinate show up as any thing on a drug test
Will doxylamine succinate show up in a drug screen ..
- Interaction between cialis and ibuprofen
Takin ibuprofen to reduce headache and mialgias by cialis produced gastritis
- For the past 7 years have gotten these severe painful attacks. i get about 1 to 2 a year. they start out like a case of food poisoning with diarrhea and vomiting. the pain is intense and as severe
The pain is intense and severe as all natural childbirth. The pain is so intense I cannot move, talk, or function. I just keep heaving bile until I am so dehydrated I get taken to the emergency room. They run tests and CAT scans on me but can never find anything. I have gone to a specialist in the p ...
- Need some help, i missed a week of pantalock and took zantack 150 mgs for a week then i went back on the panalock and sill my stomake is feeling off.
Small question I did not take my birth control for the month of February then I had a very upset stomach all week during my period and did not have the panalock for a week so I took zantack for a week then came back to pantalock at 40mg but my stomach is still feeling off a little is it because I sw ...
- How do you fix gastritis headaches when you get them everyday?
I was diagnosed with Esophagus Acid Reflex and gastritis two months ago. Everyday now for the last two months I have been suffering migraine headaches. None of my doctors seem to know why or how to fix it. Is there a certain diet I should be eating that would make the headaches stay away? Is there a ...
- How does nortriptylin help with gastritis
My doctor had prescribed nortriptyline for my gastritis, but doesn't seem to be helping. I take tablets but could take 3. Is this a good medication for my condition?
- Does depakote cause gastritis?
My daughter is 32, autistic, nonverbal, with epilepsy, with severe/profound mental impairment.
She was on tegretol for seizures, then it was changed to depakote. She used to weigh 120 pounds, but now, refuses to eat, has lost 15 pounds, and is always touching her stomach as if it hurts. She had an ...
- Cause of a symptom possibly be due to interaction between spironolactone and seroquel?
Am Transgender, MtF, 20 years post operative, major Depressive lifelong, and rage, both inherited from birth mother, suicidal at times, un-named sleep disorder since teens
Had started Spironolactone in around April of this year due to sudden breastmass loss, and then more recently, Seroquel for sle ...
- Will my medications interact
I am on methadone for pain and klonopin for anxiety. I started getting sharp pains right below my ribs and my doctor gave me zantac for it and I want to make sure that it's ok to be taking this combo of drugs because my doctor is always giving me medications that interact with the methadone or klono ...
More questions for: Zantac 150, Gastritis
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Polyuria associated with zantac
I was prescribed Zantac 150mg before breakfast and before dinner. After two days, I felt tired and had polyuria (by weight change 650 mL). I had kidney pain so drank water with a tiny bit of salt. Felt very nauseous, but more water helped. Continued to sip water til kidney pain eased. Have discontin ...
- I got pneumonia while taking topamax, obvious correlation
I do not take all the medicines above all the time but I am using an implanted pump giving me less than 2mg of dilaudid per day, 75 mg effexor daily and usually buspar. Dr prescribed topamax within 4 days I was hospitalized with Pneumonia, stayed a week came home a week had a clear chest x ray and ...
More reviews for: Zantac 150, Gastritis
Recent studies of taking Zantac 150 in Gastritis on eHealthMe:
More related studies for: Zantac 150, Gastritis
Recent Gastritis related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Dexilant, Zantac 150 for a 40-year old woman who has Gastritis
- Comparions of Pantoprazole, Gaviscon, Sucralfate for a 56-year old woman who has Gastritis
- Comparions of Dexilant, Nexium, Protonix for a 77-year old man who has Gastritis
- Comparions of Zofran, Keflex for a 18-year old girl who has Gastritis
- Comparions of Pantoprazole Sodium, Ranitidine Hydrochloride for a 82-year old woman who has Gastritis
- Comparions of Prevacid, Omeprazole for a 47-year old woman who has Gastritis
- Comparions of Dexilant (Takeda Pharms) - 60MG, for a 53-year old woman who has Gastritis
- Comparions of Protonix, Prevacid (Tap Pharm) - 30MG for a 57-year old man who has Gastritis
- Comparions of Aciphex, Omeprazole (Mylan) - 20MG for a 61-year old woman who has Gastritis
More related comparison studies for: Zantac 150, Gastritis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (6 minutes ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (30 minutes ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (43 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
- Burning Sensation and Depression
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (5 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (8 hours ago)
- Irish Potato
- Beta 2
- Dextrose 60 In Plastic Container
- Ulnar Neuritis
- Fatty Liver