Home > Generalized anxiety disorder > Viibryd > Viibryd for Generalized anxiety disorder
How effective is Viibryd for Generalized anxiety disorder?
Overall ratings: 3.1/5
Long term ratings: 4.0/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Viibryd (vilazodone hydrochloride) is for Generalized anxiety disorder. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 13 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Viibryd for Generalized anxiety disorder >>>
What is Viibryd
Viibryd (latest outcomes from 1,703 users) has active ingredients of vilazodone hydrochloride. It is often used in depression.
Generalized anxiety disorder
Generalized anxiety disorder (excessive, uncontrollable, unexplained and often irrational worry) (latest reports from 36,113 patients) can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Zoloft, Ativan.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 13 people are studied for taking Viibryd in Generalized anxiety disorder
Viibryd effectiveness for Generalized anxiety disorder (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Viibryd for Generalized anxiety disorder * :
|Generalized anxiety disorder||76.92%||23.08% |
Age of people who take Viibryd for Generalized anxiety disorder * :
|Generalized anxiety disorder||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||23.08%||30.77%||38.46%||7.69%||0.00% |
Who find Viibryd more effective for Generalized anxiety disorder?
Gender of people who find Viibryd more effective * :
|Generalized anxiety disorder||75.00%||25.00% |
Age of people who find Viibryd more effective * :
|Generalized anxiety disorder||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||50.00%||25.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Viibryd, Generalized anxiety disorder
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Generalised anxiety relief for me
It's been almost a year on Viibryd. I have not had the brain fog/lack of personality I had with Zoloft, I feel like myself and not a zombie. It was a slightly rough start the first two weeks of it due to some increased agitation and insomnia but at a snap of a finger that was gone. I'm on a mild dos ...
- Transition from mirtazapine to cymbalta (bipolar ii) 6 week duration taken in conjunction with seroquel, propranalol and implanon
In early September I approached my Psychiatrist to report that I was having sleep paralysis episodes as well as insatiable appetite. I had put on about 20lb in the space of 6 months since the sleep paralysis started.
My Psychiatrist opted to wean me off the Mirtazapine and onto Cymbalta. I have n ...
- Lexapro and memory loss
I actually have no idea what other medicine I was on the week I took Lexapro, it was back at the end of February 2014 right before I checked myself into the psych hospital. I formed no memory for a whole week just because of one drug! My friends and family tell me what happened that week and I have ...
- Hit and miss sleep with dextroamphetamine
Started drug 2 months ago and have seen an improvement in my focus. Ziprosidone for my depression causes me to get dead tired by 7 pm. Once I started taking Dextroamphetamine I started having insomnia 2 times a week. I think I would rather sleep early than stay up all night and then try and stay a ...
- Pristiq, epilim, sifrol, immovane, valium, mobic
I started out with mild burnout depression in 2009 and was put on a low dose of Lexapro, which picked me up fantastically. I had been given low (2mg) Valium before for muscle relaxant purposes due to my scoliosis complications. Both these worked well. Then in 2010 I was drugged and raped and almo ...
- Psychosis, weight loss and topamax
I had a brain hemorrhage in my occipital lobe. It left me with with a partial seizure disorder. The seizures would interrupt my ability to see. I was trying different anti-seizure medication and they all made me more tired and more depressed. My neurologist decided to try topamax. On topamax I ...
- Prozac and palpitations
I did well on Prozac and by 2 weeks noticed a better attitude. After a month, very little depression, had positive attitude, and my anxiety wasn't affected. Sleep was approx. 6 hrs a night with Ambien. However, I began to notice palpitations/ fibrilations that would last for 20 to 30 seconds and una ...
- Ocd / anxiety sufferer
I have the following 'fake' symptoms because of my OCD/anxiety:
- neck stiffness
- scalp pain
- memory problems
- Went to dr. for high blood pressure.... dr. thought i was depressed and gave me samples of viibyrd....blood pressure kept increasing(205/117)
Made appointment with family dr. for my high blood pressure( 200/105)..he seemed to think I was depressed....He changed my blood pressure med and gave me Viibyrd...After taking one pill blood pressure increased to 227/107...Also, had like electrical shock sensations from heart..NEVER!!!!would I take ...
- Effexor xr 150 mg and phentermine 37.5 mg
phentermine has caused significant weight loss. Effexor XR manages my GAD and depression but causes random physiological anxiety attacks, drastic increase in sweating, vivid and nightly nightmares
More reviews for: Viibryd, Generalized anxiety disorder
Recent studies of taking Viibryd in Generalized Anxiety Disorder on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Lidocaine Viscous, Lyrica, Gabapentin, Baclofen, Oxymorphone Hydrochloride, Oxycodone, Zantac 150, Zyrtec, Temazepam, Fioricet, Klonopin, Viibryd for a patient with Pain, Nerve Pain, Muscle Spasms, Hip Pain, Pain - Hip, Gerd, Seasonal Allergy, Insomnia, Migraine, Panic Attack, Generalized Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Lumbosacral Root Pain, Sacral Pain, Neuropathy, Anterior Knee Pain, Testicular Pain, Radiation Associated Pain, Pain In Limb, Hip Pain, Gait Abnormal, Arthroscopic Surgery, Knee Arthroscopy, Tear - Meniscus
More related studies for: Viibryd, Generalized anxiety disorder
Recent Generalized Anxiety Disorder related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Viibryd, Generalized anxiety disorder
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (36 minutes ago)
- Vitamin D for a 26-year old woman who has Vitamin D Deficiency (39 minutes ago)
- Alprazolam for a 45-year old woman who has Initial Insomnia (54 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Atorvastatin Calcium
- Vitamin B12
- Bone And Joint Pain
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (3 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (3 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (3 hours ago)
- Jaw Pain And Heart Attacks
- Persimmon Fruit