Home > Generalized anxiety disorder > Xanax xr > Xanax xr for Generalized anxiety disorder
How effective is Xanax xr for Generalized anxiety disorder?
Overall ratings: 3.6/5
Long term ratings: 3.8/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Xanax xr (alprazolam) is for Generalized anxiety disorder. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 61 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Xanax xr for Generalized anxiety disorder >>>
What is Xanax xr
Xanax xr (latest outcomes from 685 users) has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Generalized anxiety disorder
Generalized anxiety disorder (excessive, uncontrollable, unexplained and often irrational worry) (latest reports from 36,113 patients) can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Zoloft, Ativan.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 61 people are studied for taking Xanax xr in Generalized anxiety disorder
Xanax xr effectiveness for Generalized anxiety disorder (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Xanax xr for Generalized anxiety disorder * :
|Generalized anxiety disorder||67.21%||32.79% |
Age of people who take Xanax xr for Generalized anxiety disorder * :
|Generalized anxiety disorder||0.00%||0.00%||1.64%||19.67%||32.79%||21.31%||9.84%||14.75% |
Who find Xanax xr more effective for Generalized anxiety disorder?
Gender of people who find Xanax xr more effective * :
|Generalized anxiety disorder||63.89%||36.11% |
Age of people who find Xanax xr more effective * :
|Generalized anxiety disorder||0.00%||0.00%||2.78%||19.44%||27.78%||25.00%||8.33%||16.67% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Xanax xr, Generalized anxiety disorder
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Benadryl completed suicide 50 year old
My mother comitted suicide by taking a bottle of Benadryl. She also had been drinking, she had taken xanax and drank beer, she also took 300 Benadryl pills and started having seizures and went to the hospital was brain dead and her heart stopped the next morning.
- Zoplicine /and /xanax taken together
I am wondering if zopocline is compatible with Xanax. I have taken the together and had no adverse effects. Has any had this experience?
- Generalised anxiety relief for me
It's been almost a year on Viibryd. I have not had the brain fog/lack of personality I had with Zoloft, I feel like myself and not a zombie. It was a slightly rough start the first two weeks of it due to some increased agitation and insomnia but at a snap of a finger that was gone. I'm on a mild dos ...
More reviews for: Xanax xr, Generalized anxiety disorder
Recent studies of taking Xanax Xr in Generalized Anxiety Disorder on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Clonidine, Xanax, Adderall for a patient with Hypertension, Anxiety Disorder, Adhd. The patient has High Alt And Serum Iron Blood Results
- A study of drug interactions between Xanax, Prozac, Nexium, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a patient with Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Hiatal Hernia, Degenerative Joint Disease. The patient has Stomach Discomfort, Fatigue, Fever, Diarrhea
- A study of drug interactions between Meloxicam, Cyanocobalamin, Xanax, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Lisinopril, Tamoxifen Citrate for a patient with Bursitis, Anemia - B12 Deficiency, Anxiety Disorder, Hypothyroidism, High Blood Pressure, Breast Cancer In Situ. The patient has Weight Gain (Weight increased), Lymphedema (Lymphatic obstruction), Breast Cancer In Situ, Adhesive Capsulitis (Frozen shoulder), Joint Pain, Constipation, Skin Redness Or Inflammation (Rashes), Insomnia, Hot Flashes, Shortness Of Breath (Breathing difficulty), Skin Discolouration, Dizziness, Nausea, Fatigue, Weak Pulse (Pulse - weak or absent)
- A study of drug interactions between Alprazolam, Lorazepam, Pristiq, Synthroid, Cytomel for a patient with Anxiety Disorder, Essential Tremor, Md, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. The patient has Uneasiness, Muscle Pain (Muscle aches), Sleeplessness (Insomnia), Fatigue, Dizziness
- A study of drug interactions between Alprazolam, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin Xl, Yaz, Zolmitriptan, Telmisartan, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Effexor for a patient with Anxiety Disorder, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Oral Contraception, Migraine Without Aura, High Blood Pressure, Depression. The patient has Problem Concentrating, Loss Of Balance (Dizziness), Weakness, Fatigue - Chronic (Chronic fatigue syndrome), Anxiety Disorder (Generalized anxiety disorder), Migraine Aggravated, Depressive Symptom, Cold Sweat (Skin - clammy)
More related studies for: Xanax xr, Generalized anxiety disorder
Recent Generalized Anxiety Disorder related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Xanax xr, Generalized anxiety disorder
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (2 hours ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (2 hours ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- High Blood Cholesterol and Dark Circles Under Eyes
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (4 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (5 hours ago)
- Lian Zi Xin
- Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy
- Prostatitis Chronic
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome