How effective is Fioricet for Headache?
Overall ratings: 3.0/5
Long term ratings: 3.1/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Fioricet (acetaminophen; butalbital; caffeine) is for Headache. The study is based on 80 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Fioricet for Headache >>>
What is Fioricet
Fioricet (latest outcomes from 4,064 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen; butalbital; caffeine. It is often used in migraine.
Headache (pain in head) (latest reports from 1,194,567 patients) can be treated by Ibuprofen, Excedrin, Tylenol, Aspirin, Advil, Acetaminophen.
On Sep, 15, 2014: 80 people are studied for taking Fioricet in Headache
Fioricet effectiveness for Headache (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Fioricet for Headache * :
Age of people who take Fioricet for Headache * :
Who find Fioricet more effective for Headache?
Gender of people who find Fioricet more effective * :
Age of people who find Fioricet more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (6 months ago):
Have also had a lot of caffeine
From this study (10 months ago):
Also, I am currently going through radiation therapy, 5 days a week.
From this study (10 months ago):
Severe depression two days later
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Fioricet, Headache
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
- Prednisone side effects
Took this for 6 days, tapering at the end to treat a rash caused by a spider bite. The heartburn started on day 1 but the other symptoms didn't begin until day 4. None we're severe but they weren't fun either. The blurred vision was worst.
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
More reviews for: Fioricet, Headache
Recent studies of taking Fioricet in Headache on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Biotin, Esgic, Phentermine, Wellbutrin XL for a patient with Brittle Nails, Headache, Weight Loss, Depression. The patient has Chest Pressure Sensation
- A study of drug interactions between Tylenol, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Elavil, Fioricet, Zofran, Maxalt, Adderall Xr 25, Dexamethasone for a patient with Pain, Pain In Extremity, Headache, Nausea Post Chemotherapy, Migraine, Attention Deficit/hyperactivity Disorder, Edema. The patient has Muscular Weakness (Weakness), Lethargy (Fatigue), Headache, Weird Feeling In My Chest Under My Ribs. Not Constant
- A study of drug interactions between Fioricet, Percocet, Nuvigil, Dexilant, Plaquenil, Methotrexate, Actemra, Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Oxybutynin Chloride, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol Tartrate, Levothroid, Celebrex, Cymbalta for a patient with Headache, Pain, Fatigue, Gerd, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Restless Leg Syndrome, Overactive Bladder, Hypertension, Thyroid Function Test Abnormal, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Headache, Pain - Neck (Neck pain)
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Butalbital, Acetaminophen And Caffeine, Aspirin, Potassium, Hydrochlorothiazide, Lotrel, Vitamin D, Cymbalta, Fish Oil, Vitamin B12 for a patient with Aches And Pains, Headache, Wine And Heart Health, Hypertension, Myopathy, Cholesterol, Lethargy. The patient has Myalgia And Cramping In Legs
- A study of side effects of Fioricet for a patient with Headache. The patient has Lortab
More related studies for: Fioricet, Headache
Recent Headache related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Headache
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.