Home > Headaches > Tramadol hydrochloride > Tramadol hydrochloride for Headaches
How effective is Tramadol hydrochloride for Headaches (Headache)?
Overall ratings: 3.0/5
Long term ratings: 3.4/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Tramadol hydrochloride (tramadol hydrochloride) is for Headaches. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 15 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Tramadol hydrochloride for Headaches >>>
What is Tramadol hydrochloride
Tramadol hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 6,863 users) has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
Headaches (pain in head) (latest reports from 1,192,977 patients) can be treated by Ibuprofen, Excedrin, Tylenol, Advil, Aspirin, Acetaminophen.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 15 people are studied for taking Tramadol hydrochloride in Headaches
Tramadol hydrochloride effectiveness for Headaches (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Tramadol hydrochloride for Headaches * :
Age of people who take Tramadol hydrochloride for Headaches * :
Who find Tramadol hydrochloride more effective for Headaches?
Gender of people who find Tramadol hydrochloride more effective * :
Age of people who find Tramadol hydrochloride more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 months ago):
Concerned.... About the change in the stool all the sudden. Not the color of the whole stool, but specks of white material in the stool...please help
From this study (4 months ago):
Blocking on words, names etc. Losing keys, leaving credit cards at businesses
From this study (7 months ago):
daily pressure headaches, 18 years. best upon rising with increasing pressure the longer I am upright. Always have relief while chewing food. Constant fatigue. Feels like I'm walking with a brick on my forehead, as my head gets so heavy. No specific solution. Many sinus surgeries. Migraine meds did not touch the head pressure/pain. Polyps with mucosal lining thickening. Allergic to aspirin, acetaminophen, nsaids, cox 1 anti-inflammatories (all over the counter pain meds cause anaphelaxis (sp?)
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Tramadol hydrochloride, Headaches
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Raspberry ketones - side-effect of red face, face muscle twitching
Whenever I use Raspberry Ketones 500mg capsules (1 a day) I get reddening of the tops of my cheeks coupled with muscle tightening/twitching of the cheek muscles closest to the nose (the muscles that contract if someone blows in your eyes) and the muscles at the bridge of nose at times too. Both sets ...
- No noticeable effects
No noticeable effects when used together. Tramadol dose 50-100 mg's four times a day.
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
More reviews for: Tramadol hydrochloride, Headaches
Recent studies of taking Tramadol Hydrochloride in Headaches on eHealthMe:
- A study of side effects of Tramadol for a patient with Headache. The patient has White Blood Cells Stool
- A study of drug interactions between Pravastatin Sodium, Fiorinal, Ultram, Omeprazole, Acyclovir, Dyazide, Singulair, Celexa for a patient with Hypercholesterolemia, Headache, Ge Reflux, Oral Herpes, Hypertension, Allergies, Depression. The patient has Short-term Memory Loss (Memory loss)
- A study of side effects of Tramadol for a patient with Headache. The patient has Sinus Headache (headache caused by sinus infections)
- A study of drug interactions between Zofran, Zoloft, Aspirin, Vitamin B6, Erythromycin, Tramadol, Felodipine for a patient with Ibs, Nausea, Heart Mri, Eye Discharge, Headache, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Dizziness, Nausea, Headache
- A study of drug interactions between Abilify, Wellbutrin, Losartan, Ambien, Tramadol for a patient with Bipolar 1, Depression, High Blood Pressure, Insomnia, Headache. The patient has Short-term Memory Loss (Memory loss), Nerve Pain (Neuralgia)
More related studies for: Tramadol hydrochloride, Headaches
Recent Headaches related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Tramadol hydrochloride, Headaches
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Chest Tightness Or Pressure and Tramadol
- Chest Pain and Tramadol
- Seroquel and Bulimia
Recent user comments
- "itching around vagina and rectum, right ovary pain,cr ... " (2 hours ago)
- "If dose missed one day or two... got extreme dizzines ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Took both last night and woke up in the middle of nig ... " (4 hours ago)
- Angelica Polymorpha Var Sinensis