Home > Headaches > Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 > Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 for Headaches
How effective is Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 for Headaches (Headache)?
Overall ratings: 2.9/5
Long term ratings: 3.4/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 (acetaminophen; codeine phosphate) is for Headaches. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 13 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 for Headaches >>>
What is Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3
Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 (latest outcomes from 4,902 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen; codeine phosphate. It is often used in pain.
Headaches (pain in head) (latest reports from 1,192,977 patients) can be treated by Ibuprofen, Excedrin, Tylenol, Advil, Aspirin, Acetaminophen.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 13 people are studied for taking Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 in Headaches
Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 effectiveness for Headaches (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 for Headaches * :
Age of people who take Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 for Headaches * :
Who find Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 more effective for Headaches?
Gender of people who find Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 more effective * :
Age of people who find Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What's the best home remedy for jaundice?
I started out thinking that I had pancreatitis, had all the symptoms, abdominal pain that went all the way thru to the back & inability to digest food (chronic indigestion). I read about keeping the bodys pH better balanced, bought pH test strips (urine) & found I was very acidic. I began eating mor ...
- Does tylenol slow down my ileostomy
I have an iloestomy and taking pain killers due back pain arthritis and fibro
- Interactions between quineprox (hydroxychloroquine) &zyvox (linezolid)
I had foot soft tissue infection and hospitalized for two days and given IV for Cipro. Then I was released from the hospital and given Zyvox 600MG twice a day for ten days. Meanwhile, I am taking 2000 MG cellcept and 400MG Hydroxychloriquine for more than 10 years to control my lupus. Around the si ...
- Can i take ibuprofen when i'm on the medicine miralax to treat my massive head ache?
I was recently told by a doctor that I was constipated and that I should take Miralax. I personally don't think I'm constipated. My lower abdomen hurts and so does my head. Every single time I sneeze or cough it hurts really bad! I want to know if I can take some ibuprofen to treat the pain. But I d ...
- Caffeine, anhydrous and sodium benzoate injection?
A treatment has been prescribed but cannot be administered due to the decision by American Regent to not release their Caffeine and Sodium Benzoate Injection product (Caffeine, anhydrous (125 mg/mL) and Sodium benzoate (125 mg/mL)
2 mL single-dose vial). Does anyone take this via injection or IV, ...
- Hunger from tylenol and coedine?
I'm 17 years old and I started taking Acetaminophen w/ Codeine No. 3 for pain due to complications from wisdom tooth extraction (I had two dry sockets and one of them was infected). I don't have any known allergies to medication, though I do take about 10 different medications for severe season all ...
- Is it safe to take methadone(52mg daily), metoprolol extended release(75mg daily) & xanax(1mg twice daily)
I'm just wanting to know if its safe to take all 3. I've been on methadone for 7yrs and about a yr ago i started tapering and started at 130mg, but am now at 52mg. I've been on the Metoprolol(extended release) for about a yr now taking 50mg in AM, and 25mg in PM. I just started taking the Xanax abo ...
- Can i take ibruprofen with parafon
I have back pain ,fever and head ache. I am not getting any releif. Can I take Ibuprofen?
- Has anyone had issues with vistaril causing ibs flare ups? and does vistaril help ic symptoms?
I have had IBS for almost 20 years and was diagnosed with IC about 12 years ago. I have been on Elavil for about 2 years and it was causing weight gain and I was starting to not sleep well at night past few months even when I take 3 of the Elavil at bedtime. So I asked my doctor if there was somethi ...
- Do you suddenly speak with a different accent after a headache, tia, stroke, or other head injury?
Does anyone else out there have a foreign accent that came on suddenly? I know Foreign Accent Syndrome is very rare, but I am trying to find others like myself so that we can learn together. I had a migraine often caused by weather fronts or strobe lights. Only this time it caused me to have a growi ...
More questions for: Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3, Headaches
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Raspberry ketones - side-effect of red face, face muscle twitching
Whenever I use Raspberry Ketones 500mg capsules (1 a day) I get reddening of the tops of my cheeks coupled with muscle tightening/twitching of the cheek muscles closest to the nose (the muscles that contract if someone blows in your eyes) and the muscles at the bridge of nose at times too. Both sets ...
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
- Prednisone side effects
Took this for 6 days, tapering at the end to treat a rash caused by a spider bite. The heartburn started on day 1 but the other symptoms didn't begin until day 4. None we're severe but they weren't fun either. The blurred vision was worst.
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
- Pulse increase with tylenol w/ codeine/caffeine no. 3
Knee arthroscopic surgery at 2pm
Took one tablet with food at 2am that night (next morning actually) before going to bed.
Pulse increased to 88-92 after about 20-30 min (taken for 15 secs and multiplied)(taken a few times)
Possible interaction with chocolate milk???
Next morning at 8am pul ...
More reviews for: Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3, Headaches
Recent studies of taking Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3 in Headaches on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3, Naprosyn, Omeprazole, Seroquel, Fluvoxamine Maleate, Trileptal for a patient with Headache, Pain - Back, Reflux Gastritis, Bipolar Ii Disorder. The patient has Loss Of Sensation (Numbness and tingling), Dizziness, Neck Pain, Headache
- A study of side effects of Co-codamol for a patient with Headache. The patient has Belly Ache (abdominal pain)
- A study of side effects of Co-codamol for a patient with Headache. The patient has Ringing In The Ears (a ringing in the ears)
- A study of drug interactions between Lexapro, Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3 for a patient with Depression - Adolescents, Headache. The patient has Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3
More related studies for: Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3, Headaches
Recent Headaches related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Paracetamol, Aspirin for a 23-year old man who has Headache
- Comparions of Phosphatidylserine, Tylenol for a 30-year old woman who has Headache
- Comparions of Excedrin, Sertraline for a 28-year old woman who has Headache
- Comparions of Motrin, Warfarin Sodium for a 41-year old woman who has Headache
- Comparions of Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Fioricet for a 27-year old woman who has Headache
- Comparions of Acetaminophen, Profen for a 24-year old woman who has Headache
- Comparions of Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, Advil Cold And Sinus for a 54-year old woman who has Headache
- Comparions of Tricor, Crestor, Altace, Ultram for a 57-year old man who has Pain - Head
- Comparions of Propranolol Hydrochloride, Ondansetron for a 12-year old girl who has Headaches
- Comparions of Fioricet, Fiorinal for a 37-year old man who has Frequent Headaches
More related comparison studies for: Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3, Headaches
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.