Home > High blood pressure > Benazepril hydrochloride > Benazepril hydrochloride for High blood pressure
How effective is Benazepril hydrochloride for High blood pressure?
Overall ratings: 3.4/5
Long term ratings: 3.6/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Benazepril hydrochloride (benazepril hydrochloride) is for High blood pressure. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 239 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Benazepril hydrochloride for High blood pressure >>>
What is Benazepril hydrochloride
Benazepril hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 3,733 users) has active ingredients of benazepril hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure.
High blood pressure
High blood pressure (latest reports from 1,143,390 patients) can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine Besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol Tartrate, Norvasc.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 239 people are studied for taking Benazepril hydrochloride in High blood pressure
Benazepril hydrochloride effectiveness for High blood pressure (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Benazepril hydrochloride for High blood pressure * :
|High blood pressure||48.12%||51.88% |
Age of people who take Benazepril hydrochloride for High blood pressure * :
|High blood pressure||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||2.51%||5.02%||17.57%||30.13%||44.77% |
Who find Benazepril hydrochloride more effective for High blood pressure?
Gender of people who find Benazepril hydrochloride more effective * :
|High blood pressure||51.33%||48.67% |
Age of people who find Benazepril hydrochloride more effective * :
|High blood pressure||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||2.65%||4.42%||14.16%||35.40%||43.36% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Dabigatran,rivaroxaban, apixaban (eliquis) or aspirin - which is most suitable for a patient with af (atrial fibrilation), left subdural hematoma, right ischemic stroke with hemorehagic transformation
My grandmother have Atrial Fibrillation (AF) and suffered a ischemic CVA stroke with hemorrhagic transformation on right brain this week. She also had left sudural hematoma for some time now, due to which Asprin (ecospirin-75) that she was taking because of her AF was stopped and I believe that stop ...
- My mom is 88. she takes lexapro in the evening. she wakes up hallucinating. it's starting to get to her. what should i try for her?
My mom has been taking Lexapro for about 2 1/2 to 3 months. She was taking it in the morning and her therapist felt it was making her drowsy. I began giving it to her before bed, and I believe that is when she started waking up during the night with hallucinations. I'm not sure if they are vivid ...
- Can muninex dm be taken safely with hydrochlorothyiazide
presently having symptoms which appear to be upper respitory infection want to take muninex for nasal/chest congestion coughing will it interact okay with the HCTZ please advise
- I am prescribed amlodopine for high blood pressure, 10mg daily. is it okay to combine garcinia cambogia for weight loss?
I have a prescription of Amlodipine 10mg tabs for high blood pressure. I would like to begin taking Garcinia Cambogia and would like to hear if anyone has had any adverse reaction to this combination or positive results, as well.
- Why isnt the sodium content listed in centrum silver?...most of the ingredients contain sodium.!, my blood pressure went up when i started taking these, after about 10 days.
Sodium is a very important component.....it must be very high or they would list it!!
- Is anyone sensitive to hot weather who takes tribenzor?
Mind hot weather more than I ever did and become exhausted when it is hot.
- Safety of nattokinase
tooth removed needed 5 f red blood cells and 4 of plasma
- Is duromine ok to take if u are being treated for high blood pressure taking atenolol
Doctor ahs given me duromine to take for weight loss and im currently taking high blood pressure medication (atenolol) is this ok to take together??
- Why would the pharmacy fill a prescription that hasn't been filled since sept. 2013?
Patient WAS taking AMLODIPINE BESYLATE but was given ok to stop due to side effects. (Sept. 2013) Pharmacy has taken it upon themselves to fill AMILORIDE HCL. #1. IF patient still took the preceding, is the latter comparable? #2. Why would the pharmacy fill a prescription that hasn't been taken in 1 ...
- Does xarelto contribute to extreme thinning of hair
extreme hair thinning
inability to relieve dry eye symptoms (burning, feeling of foreign object in eyes
can anything be done to correct these eymptoms
More questions for: Benazepril hydrochloride, High blood pressure
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Victoza and liver cancer (cholangiocarcinoma)
My husband was recently diagnosed with stage 4 liver cancer after taking Victoza for several years. The doctor discontinued the Victoza when the cancer was diagnosed but he actually started feeling better after he stopped it until the cancer started progressing. Since cholangiocarcinoma nd pancreati ...
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Losartan potassium headaches
I avoided going to the doctor for years and decided it was time to bite the bullet. The bullet bit back. High Blood pressure and cholesterol. Doc prescribed me 100mg Losartan Potassium right out of the gate. At 33 years old, this concerns me. I've been on it for about a week and have had a cons ...
- Losartan cause deep vein thrombosis
have had two knee surgeries ,a lumbar decompression, after this three surgeries start taken Losartan potassium and two months later have had a lumbar fusion after this I suffered a Deep Vein Thrombosis, continues taken Losartan for more of year and half, I notice is a bad combination when my ...
- Taste loss while taking lisinopril
I have severe loss of taste and appetite since starting lisinopril . I was unsure what the cause was until finding your site. My physician did not know what was causing it and did not even try to find out. In fact she doubled the dose I was taking .
- Went to dr. for high blood pressure.... dr. thought i was depressed and gave me samples of viibyrd....blood pressure kept increasing(205/117)
Made appointment with family dr. for my high blood pressure( 200/105)..he seemed to think I was depressed....He changed my blood pressure med and gave me Viibyrd...After taking one pill blood pressure increased to 227/107...Also, had like electrical shock sensations from heart..NEVER!!!!would I take ...
- High blood pressure and hot flashes
Had normalish hot flashes and night sweats since age 23. Genetically predestined for early menopause like my mother. At age 41-42 stopped menstrual cycle ...Hot flashes intensified to unbearable! would be outside in below freezing weather sweating like I was sitting in a sauna, I am now 45. I found ...
- Cardiac stress test (thalamine ) and oxycodone
I am writing this for my sister-in-law, Maria, who is not able to do so and for whom my husband, her brother, and I are the POAs. In May of 2012, Maria had a recurring pain in her leg which took her to the hospital again. She was diagnosed for a second time as having a strained muscle. Then the hosp ...
- Nexium and feeling cold
I took Nexium (1 40mg capsule) and approximately 45 minutes later, I felt extremely cold. I could not get warm, even though I put on a polartec jacket and sat near a heater.
I also was extremely nauseated at the same time.
About 30 minutes after the incident began, it ended. I no longer was ...
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
Diagnosed 12 months ago with type 2 diabetes - diet controlled. Diagnosed recently with polymyalgia rheumatica. Prescribed prednisone. This caused my blood sugar levels to skyrocket and. Now require insulin injections. Have developed a rash on arms & face. Have tried tapering prednisone dosage but p ...
More reviews for: Benazepril hydrochloride, High blood pressure
Recent studies of taking Benazepril Hydrochloride in High Blood Pressure on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Benazepril Hydrochloride, Coreg, Potassium Chloride, Furosemide, Eliquis for a patient with Hypertension, Congestive Heart Failure - Left, Atrial Fibrillation/flutter. The patient has Pulmonary Oedema Aggravated, Paroxysmal Arrhythmia
- A study of drug interactions between Benazepril Hydrochloride, Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Swollen Lymph Nodes (Swollen glands)
- A study of drug interactions between Amlodipine Besylate, Lotensin for a patient with Hypertension. The patient has Sleep Walking
- A study of drug interactions between Lotensin, Amlodipine Besylate for a patient with Hypertension. The patient has Sleep Walking
- A study of drug interactions between Benazepril Hydrochloride, Alprazolam, Synthroid, Norvasc for a patient with High Blood Pressure, Anxiety, Hypothyroidism, Weakness. The patient has Very Tired
More related studies for: Benazepril hydrochloride, High blood pressure
Recent High Blood Pressure related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Protonix, Gleevec for a 76-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Losartan, Candesartan Cilexetil for a 65-year old man who has Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Benicar, Avalide, Tekturna Hct, Tekturna for a 53-year old woman who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Lisinopril, Ramipril for a 60-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Tylenol, Ramipril for a 67-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Atenolol, Cardura, Norvasc, Maxide, Losartan for a 64-year old man who has HBP
- Comparions of Perindopril Erbumine, Ramipril for a 62-year old man who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Fluoxetine, Lisinopril, Amlodipine Besylate for a 29-year old man who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Zestril, Atacand for a 57-year old man who has Hypertension
More related comparison studies for: Benazepril hydrochloride, High blood pressure
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Dizziness and Megestrol Acetate
- Svt and Prednisolone
- Lamictal and Meningioma Benign
- Adderall and Neuropathy Peripheral
Recent user comments
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (9 minutes ago)
- "The depression has been so severe I didn't know what ... " (1 hour ago)
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (7 hours ago)
- Lung Abscess
- Mood Stabilizer
- Congenital Anomaly