Home > High blood pressure > Triatec plus > Triatec plus for High blood pressure
How effective is Triatec plus for High blood pressure?
This is a review of how effective Triatec plus () is for High blood pressure. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 0 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
What is Triatec plus
Triatec plus (latest outcomes) has active ingredients of . It is often used in high blood pressure.
High blood pressure
High blood pressure (latest reports from 1,134,230 patients) can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine Besylate, Diovan, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol Tartrate.
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
More questions for: Triatec plus, High blood pressure
More reviews for: Triatec plus, High blood pressure
Recent studies of taking Triatec Plus in High Blood Pressure on eHealthMe:
- A study of side effects of Losartan Potassium for a patient with Hypertension. The patient has Atenolol
- A study of side effects of Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Stuttering
- A study of drug interactions between Prozac, Inderal, Concerta for a patient with Anxiety Disorder, High Blood Pressure, Adhd. The patient has Weight Gain (Weight increased)
- A study of side effects of Propranolol Hydrochloride for a patient with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Bladder Spasm
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Aspirin, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Lotrel for a patient with Nutrition - Inadequate, Blood Fluke, Memory Aids, Blood Cholesterol Increased, Blood Pressure Increased. The patient has Peripheral Neuropathy
More related studies for: Triatec plus, High blood pressure
Recent High Blood Pressure related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: High blood pressure
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.