Home > High blood pressure > Triatec plus > Triatec plus for High blood pressure
How effective is Triatec plus for High blood pressure?
This is a review of how effective Triatec plus () is for High blood pressure. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 0 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
What is Triatec plus
High blood pressure
High blood pressure (latest reports from 1,143,390 patients) can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine Besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol Tartrate, Norvasc.
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
More questions for: Triatec plus, High blood pressure
More reviews for: Triatec plus, High blood pressure
Recent studies of taking Triatec Plus in High Blood Pressure on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Progesterone, Testosterone, Escitalopram, Iodine, Levothyroxine Sodium, Liothyronine Sodium, Lisinopril for a patient with Hormone Level Abnormal, Depression, Thyroid Disorder, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Rectal Bleeding
- A study of side effects of Diltiazem Hydrochloride for a patient with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Migraine (headache)
- A study of drug interactions between Clonidine, Xanax, Adderall for a patient with Hypertension, Anxiety Disorder, Adhd. The patient has High Alt And Serum Iron Blood Results
- A study of side effects of Amlodipine for a patient with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Radial Pulse (abnormal pulse)
- A study of drug interactions between Metformin, Niaspan, Lipitor, Lisinopril, Sertraline for a patient with High Blood Sugar, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Depression. The patient has Itching
More related studies for: Triatec plus, High blood pressure
Recent High Blood Pressure related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Protonix, Gleevec for a 76-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Losartan, Candesartan Cilexetil for a 65-year old man who has Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Benicar, Avalide, Tekturna Hct, Tekturna for a 53-year old woman who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Lisinopril, Ramipril for a 60-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Tylenol, Ramipril for a 67-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Atenolol, Cardura, Norvasc, Maxide, Losartan for a 64-year old man who has HBP
- Comparions of Perindopril Erbumine, Ramipril for a 62-year old man who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Fluoxetine, Lisinopril, Amlodipine Besylate for a 29-year old man who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Zestril, Atacand for a 57-year old man who has Hypertension
More related comparison studies for: Triatec plus, High blood pressure
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.