How effective is Crestor for Hyperlipidemia (High Blood Cholesterol)?
Overall ratings: 3.5/5
Long term ratings: 3.7/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Crestor (rosuvastatin calcium) is for Hyperlipidemia. The study is based on 1,988 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Crestor for Hyperlipidemia >>>
What is Crestor
Crestor (latest outcomes from 59,974 users) has active ingredients of rosuvastatin calcium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol.
Hyperlipidemia (presence of excess lipids in the blood) (latest reports from 449,710 patients) can be treated by Zocor, Atorvastatin Calcium, Lovastatin, Niaspan, Vytorin, Zetia.
On Sep, 17, 2014: 1,988 people are studied for taking Crestor in Hyperlipidemia
Crestor effectiveness for Hyperlipidemia (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Age of people who take Crestor for Hyperlipidemia * :
Who find Crestor more effective for Hyperlipidemia?
Age of people who find Crestor more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 weeks ago):
MY blood sugar has raised significatly after taking, celexa, lamictal and adderall. Short term memory loss, reluctant decision making, worry increase, heavy sweating,irritable.
From this study (1 month ago):
prostate cancer at 44 - no family history of prostate cancer - status post radical prostatectomy
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Crestor, Hyperlipidemia
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Concerned and worried
I want to know why I have got such a big hair loss when I had a fantastic head of hair before I started taking these drugs I also have a dry cough I have been told its asthma I dont accept this as the inhaler dosent do anything for me why ďont doctors take notice of our concerns I want soneone to b ...
- Crestor side effects
I'm a vegetarian all my life , very athletic, I work out a lot , I run. In the last year or two My cholesterol seems to go high, my primary Doctor knows that I go for the healthy stuff so he advice a couple of things. But unfortunately nothing woks so he put me on Crestor, it has been a really bad e ...
- Lump in throat, swallowing problems, reflux
After 3 months, my total cholesterol went way down, but developed terrible throat problems. Like an ever-present lump that made it difficult to swallow. At night, discomfort with acid going up and down my throat all night, making it hard to sleep and breathe. Stopped taking Simvastatin on my own ...
More reviews for: Crestor, Hyperlipidemia
Recent studies of taking Crestor in Hyperlipidemia on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Metformin, Xanax, Celexa, Crestor, Lamictal, Adderall 30, Cardizem, Lisinopril, Toprol-xl, Nexium for a patient with High Blood Sugar, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Bipolar Ii Disorder, Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity, Blood Pressure Increased, Blood Pressure, Gerd. The patient has Low Blood Sugar (Hypoglycemia), Can't Urinate, Restlessness (Agitation), Bipolar Ii Disorder, Depression Aggravated
- A study of drug interactions between Crestor, Levothyroxine Thyroid for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol, Hypothyroidism. The patient has High Blood Pressure
- A study of drug interactions between Effient, Metformin, Crestor, Flexeril, Atenolol, Victoza for a patient with Stent Placement, Diabetes, Hyperlipidemia, Muscle Spasms, Blood Pressure Increased. The patient has Prostate Cancer Stage Iii
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Aspirin, Plavix, Atenolol, Viagra, Crestor for a patient with Ulcer - Peptic, Coronary Artery Atherosclerosis, Arteriosclerosis Coronary Artery, Hypertension, Erectile Dysfunction, Hypercholesterolemia. The patient has Deformity
- A study of drug interactions between Xgeva, Revlimid, Acyclovir, Crestor for a patient with Osteoporosis, Myeloma - Multiple, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Chills
More related studies for: Crestor, Hyperlipidemia
Recent Hyperlipidemia related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Hyperlipidemia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.