Home > Indigestion > Zantac 150 > Zantac 150 for Indigestion
How effective is Zantac 150 for Indigestion?
Overall ratings: 3.0/5
Long term ratings: 3.3/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Zantac 150 (ranitidine hydrochloride) is for Indigestion. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 23 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Zantac 150 for Indigestion >>>
What is Zantac 150
Zantac 150 (latest outcomes from 3,886 users) has active ingredients of ranitidine hydrochloride. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease.
Indigestion (latest reports from 250,557 patients) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Zantac 150, Famotidine, Prilosec Otc.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 23 people are studied for taking Zantac 150 in Indigestion
Zantac 150 effectiveness for Indigestion (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Zantac 150 for Indigestion * :
Age of people who take Zantac 150 for Indigestion * :
Who find Zantac 150 more effective for Indigestion?
Gender of people who find Zantac 150 more effective * :
Age of people who find Zantac 150 more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does nexplanon have nickel in it?
I have a severe nickel allergy and I have epilepsy. I am considering explain to reduce periodes since my seizures are worse that time of the month. I need to know if nexplanon has nickel because I need to avoid it if it does.
- Will doxylamine succinate show up as any thing on a drug test
Will doxylamine succinate show up in a drug screen ..
- What's the best home remedy for jaundice?
I started out thinking that I had pancreatitis, had all the symptoms, abdominal pain that went all the way thru to the back & inability to digest food (chronic indigestion). I read about keeping the bodys pH better balanced, bought pH test strips (urine) & found I was very acidic. I began eating mor ...
- Can i take pepcid complete with keflex
Keflex is giving me an upset stomach. Can I take pepcid complete to help or is it contradicted with Keflex?
- Need some help, i missed a week of pantalock and took zantack 150 mgs for a week then i went back on the panalock and sill my stomake is feeling off.
Small question I did not take my birth control for the month of February then I had a very upset stomach all week during my period and did not have the panalock for a week so I took zantack for a week then came back to pantalock at 40mg but my stomach is still feeling off a little is it because I sw ...
- Crestor - trilipix - 5 years on 5mg + 135mg / going cold turkey - weaning?
Almost 60 been on Crestor 5mg twice a week + Trilipix 135mg daily for about 5 years, Cholesterol has been held in good zone, leading normal life. Last two weeks chronic indigestion, upper chest pressure gas, upset stomach, and occasional dizziness. Read up on Symptom's for both Crestor and Trilipix ...
- Cause of a symptom possibly be due to interaction between spironolactone and seroquel?
Am Transgender, MtF, 20 years post operative, major Depressive lifelong, and rage, both inherited from birth mother, suicidal at times, un-named sleep disorder since teens
Had started Spironolactone in around April of this year due to sudden breastmass loss, and then more recently, Seroquel for sle ...
- Will my medications interact
I am on methadone for pain and klonopin for anxiety. I started getting sharp pains right below my ribs and my doctor gave me zantac for it and I want to make sure that it's ok to be taking this combo of drugs because my doctor is always giving me medications that interact with the methadone or klono ...
- Is there a correllation between diphenhydramine usage and congestive heart failure?
I have been a diabetic for 15 yrs, insulin dependent for 8 yrs. I was diagnosed with CHF in July of 2012. I have had two more episodes where I have decompensated, the most recent at the time of this writing (7/6). I took 2 doses of 50 mg Benadyl each about 4=5 hrs. apart. I was fine last night when ...
- If i suffer from bradycardia is it safe to take zantac
More questions for: Zantac 150, Indigestion
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Farxiga ? problems, stomach, smell, taste
I have been on Farxiga for 2 months. First, I was on Farxiga 5mg, About 6 weeks ago changed to 10 mg, about same time I noticed my coffee smelled different and bad, kept on a week and asked my wife. Changed coffee brand twice. It got worse, began to taste it. For the last week I can smell it in my f ...
- Polyuria associated with zantac
I was prescribed Zantac 150mg before breakfast and before dinner. After two days, I felt tired and had polyuria (by weight change 650 mL). I had kidney pain so drank water with a tiny bit of salt. Felt very nauseous, but more water helped. Continued to sip water til kidney pain eased. Have discontin ...
- I got pneumonia while taking topamax, obvious correlation
I do not take all the medicines above all the time but I am using an implanted pump giving me less than 2mg of dilaudid per day, 75 mg effexor daily and usually buspar. Dr prescribed topamax within 4 days I was hospitalized with Pneumonia, stayed a week came home a week had a clear chest x ray and ...
More reviews for: Zantac 150, Indigestion
Recent studies of taking Zantac 150 in Indigestion on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Plavix, Zoloft, Crestor, Zantac 150, Coenzyme Q - 10, Levothyroxine Thyroid for a patient with CAD, Stress And Anxiety, High Blood Cholesterol, Indigestion, Wine And Heart Health, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Hallucination
- A study of side effects of Zantac 150 for a patient with Indigestion. The patient has Abdominal Discomfort
- A study of drug interactions between Sinemet, Toprol-xl, Uroxatral, Proscar, Imdur, Lipitor, Zoloft, B-12, Zantac 75 for a patient with Parkinson's Disease, Arrhythmia, Urine Flow Decreased, Enlarged Prostate, Clogged Arteries, Depression - Elderly, Energy Increased, Indigestion. The patient has Confusion, Weakness, Loss Of Libido, Spurred Rye
- A study of drug interactions between Atenolol, Ranitidine Hydrochloride, Evening Primrose Oil, Calcium, Magnesium Oxide, Chondroitin And Glucosamine, Tylenol, Methocarbamol, Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate, Morphine Sulfate, Naprosyn, Meloxicam, Toradol for a patient with Migraine Prophylaxis, Upset Stomach, Anxiety, Insomnia, Joint Pain, Pain - Bones, Pain - Joints. The patient has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
- A study of side effects of Zantac 75 for a patient with Stomach Upset. The patient has Surgery
More related studies for: Zantac 150, Indigestion
Recent Indigestion related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Vitamin B12, Zantac 300 for a 57-year old man who has Dyspepsia
- Comparions of Magnesium Citrate, Protonix for a 73-year old woman who has Dyspepsia
- Comparions of NyQuil, Zantac 150 (Glaxosmithkline) - EQ 150MG BASE for a 25-year old woman who has Indigestion
- Comparions of Nexium (Astrazeneca) - EQ 20MG BASE, Enpresse-21 (Duramed Pharms Barr) - 0.03MG,0.04MG,0.03MG;0.05MG,0.075MG,0.125MG for a 40-year old woman who has Indigestion
- Comparions of Kapidex (Takeda Pharms) - 60MG, Pepcid Complete for a 27-year old woman who has Upset Stomach
- Comparions of Allopurinol, Betadine for a 63-year old woman who has Indigestion
- Comparions of Tylenol, Gravol for a 18-year old girl who has Upset Stomach
- Comparions of Nexium, Prilosec for a 50-year old woman who has Dyspepsia
More related comparison studies for: Zantac 150, Indigestion
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Mirena and Coagulopathy
- Slapped Cheek
- Abdominal Pain and Premarin
- Ringing In The Ears and Ribavirin
- Gerd and Stomach Discomfort
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (16 minutes ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (1 hour ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (2 hours ago)
- Ultra Technekow Fm
- Quinidine Gluconate
- Ylang Ylang