How effective is Zantac 150 for Indigestion?
Overall ratings: 3.0/5
Long term ratings: 3.3/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Zantac 150 (ranitidine hydrochloride) is for Indigestion. The study is based on 23 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Zantac 150 for Indigestion >>>
What is Zantac 150
Zantac 150 (latest outcomes from 3,878 users) has active ingredients of ranitidine hydrochloride. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease.
Indigestion (latest reports from 251,208 patients) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Zantac 150, Famotidine, Prilosec Otc.
On Sep, 16, 2014: 23 people are studied for taking Zantac 150 in Indigestion
Zantac 150 effectiveness for Indigestion (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Zantac 150 for Indigestion * :
Age of people who take Zantac 150 for Indigestion * :
Who find Zantac 150 more effective for Indigestion?
Gender of people who find Zantac 150 more effective * :
Age of people who find Zantac 150 more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 months ago):
I take these items and also drink red bull every day and keep showing positive for amphetamines. What is the cause?
From this study (1 year ago):
Take Crestor, Zantac, Co Q10 at bedtime. Wondering if taking these together could cause hallucinations. Don't have them in daytime.
From this study (2 years ago):
rosedale on Oct, 5, 2012:
I am taking tasigna. Is it all right to take ranitidine as well to control acid reflux even if I take the ranitidine 2-3 hours after taking tasigna?
chrystabelle on Feb, 15, 2013:
yes it is i am a 21 year old female i dont have medicle so my oncaligest tells me to take renidedetine 3 times a day and 3 ibiprofen 3 times day "till i get medicle" and 1 benadril twice a day with my tasigna 2 pills twice a day good luck also just ask your oncolegist somethings that are safe for some may not be safe for others.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Zantac 150, Indigestion
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Polyuria associated with zantac
I was prescribed Zantac 150mg before breakfast and before dinner. After two days, I felt tired and had polyuria (by weight change 650 mL). I had kidney pain so drank water with a tiny bit of salt. Felt very nauseous, but more water helped. Continued to sip water til kidney pain eased. Have discontin ...
- I got pneumonia while taking topamax, obvious correlation
I do not take all the medicines above all the time but I am using an implanted pump giving me less than 2mg of dilaudid per day, 75 mg effexor daily and usually buspar. Dr prescribed topamax within 4 days I was hospitalized with Pneumonia, stayed a week came home a week had a clear chest x ray and ...
More reviews for: Zantac 150, Indigestion
Recent studies of taking Zantac 150 in Indigestion on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Plavix, Zoloft, Crestor, Zantac 150, Coenzyme Q - 10, Levothyroxine Thyroid for a patient with CAD, Stress And Anxiety, High Blood Cholesterol, Indigestion, Wine And Heart Health, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Hallucination (Hallucinations)
- A study of side effects of Zantac 150 for a patient with Indigestion. The patient has Abdominal Discomfort
- A study of drug interactions between Sinemet, Toprol-xl, Uroxatral, Proscar, Imdur, Lipitor, Zoloft, B-12, Zantac 75 for a patient with Parkinson's Disease, Arrhythmia, Urine Flow Decreased, Enlarged Prostate, Clogged Arteries, Depression - Elderly, Energy Increased, Indigestion. The patient has Confusion, Weakness, Loss Of Libido, Spurred Rye
- A study of drug interactions between Atenolol, Ranitidine Hydrochloride, Evening Primrose Oil, Calcium, Magnesium Oxide, Chondroitin And Glucosamine, Tylenol, Methocarbamol, Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate, Morphine Sulfate, Naprosyn, Meloxicam, Toradol for a patient with Migraine Prophylaxis, Upset Stomach, Anxiety, Insomnia, Joint Pain, Pain - Bones, Pain - Joints. The patient has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness (Fatigue)
- A study of side effects of Zantac 75 for a patient with Stomach Upset. The patient has Surgery
More related studies for: Zantac 150, Indigestion
Recent Indigestion related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Indigestion
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.