Home > Insomnia > Mirtazapine > Mirtazapine for Insomnia
How effective is Mirtazapine for Insomnia?
Overall ratings: 3.1/5
Long term ratings: 3.3/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Mirtazapine (mirtazapine) is for Insomnia. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 45 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Mirtazapine for Insomnia >>>
What is Mirtazapine
Mirtazapine (latest outcomes from 17,913 users) has active ingredients of mirtazapine. It is often used in depression.
Insomnia (sleeplessness) (latest reports from 757,356 patients) can be treated by Ambien, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Lunesta, Zolpidem Tartrate, Ambien Cr, Temazepam.
On Sep, 30, 2014: 45 people are studied for taking Mirtazapine in Insomnia
Mirtazapine effectiveness for Insomnia (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Mirtazapine for Insomnia * :
Age of people who take Mirtazapine for Insomnia * :
Who find Mirtazapine more effective for Insomnia?
Gender of people who find Mirtazapine more effective * :
Age of people who find Mirtazapine more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 weeks ago):
Was diagnosed with MRSA following neck surgery. I had been on vancomycin 2g twice a day via IV. My trough levels were not reaching "therapeutic" levels so I was switched to Bactrim DS in late July. Wound is still open and painful. About three days ago I noticed blisters on my chest. I had shingles two years ago and these blisters I have now are painfully similar. I'm very concerned that I have shingles again and want to know what impact having MRSA will have on shingles.
From this study (3 months ago):
Vitamins for hair growth : B1, B2, B6, B12, biotin, niacin, Fe, Cys, Zn, Cu ...
From this study (5 months ago):
CT scan did not confirm loss of brain matter of dementia, although psychiatric diagnosis is S&S of early dementia and neurologist is treating her for symptoms of paranoia and depression.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Mirtazapine, Insomnia
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Zolpidem er side effects
I was in this medicaion for 2 weeks.I had severe headache,muscular backache and a rash in one side of my body.I didn't had problems falling asleep but I had problems staying asllep.I will switch to Lunesta 3mg.
- Lipitor and panic attack insomnia
My doctor put me on generic lipitor my triglycerides were slightly high 158 vs 150 goal and cholesterol not bad 128/28 although my ratio is bad. After less than a week on the medicine I woke up at 3 am wide awake and unable to calm down. I had anxiety issues several years go but have been off t ...
- Patients having false positives while on remeron
I have had a few patients complain they are failing drug tests for Amphetamines while on remeron, and have claimed to have not used any type of Amphetamine or any (Mixed Salts). These patients are all or were on probation, parole, or under some stipulation. Iv realized most of these patients are tak ...
More reviews for: Mirtazapine, Insomnia
Recent studies of taking Mirtazapine in Insomnia on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Xanax, Remeron, Lunesta, Neurontin, Phenergan, Norco, Baclofen, Bactrim Ds, Cymbalta for a patient with PTSD, Insomnia, Post Herpetic Neuralgia, Nausea And Vomiting, Cervical Spinal Stenosis, Muscle Spasticity, Mrsa Infection, Depression. The patient has Pain Of Skin, Fever, Blisters (Vesicles)
- A study of drug interactions between Bioflavonoid, Minoxidil, Vitamins, Mirtazapine, Escitalopram, MSM, Accutane for a patient with Varicose Veins, Hair Loss In Women, Loss Of Hair, Dyssomnia, Anxiety, Acne Vulgaris. The patient has Varicose Veins, Acne, Hemorrhoids, Bruxism, Uterine Polyp
- A study of drug interactions between Oxybutynin Chloride, Lexapro, Mirtazapine, Seroquel for a patient with Overactive Bladder, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Insomnia, Dementia Of The Alzheimer's Type, With Delusions. The patient has Hallucinations, Mixed, Delusions, Mixed, Confusional State
- A study of side effects of Mirtazapine for a patient with Insomnia. The patient has Catatonia (unresponsive to external stimuli)
- A study of drug interactions between Prazosin Hydrochloride, Alprazolam, Remeron, Effexor Xr for a patient with Night Terror, Anxiety, Insomnia, Ptsf. The patient has False Positive Laboratory Result
More related studies for: Mirtazapine, Insomnia
Recent Insomnia related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Insomnia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.