Home > Insomnia > Temazepam > Temazepam for Insomnia
How effective is Temazepam for Insomnia?
Overall ratings: 3.1/5
Long term ratings: 3.4/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Temazepam (temazepam) is for Insomnia. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 277 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Temazepam for Insomnia >>>
What is Temazepam
Temazepam (latest outcomes from 15,750 users) has active ingredients of temazepam. It is often used in insomnia.
Insomnia (sleeplessness) (latest reports from 757,392 patients) can be treated by Ambien, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Lunesta, Zolpidem Tartrate, Ambien Cr, Melatonin.
On Oct, 21, 2014: 277 people are studied for taking Temazepam in Insomnia
Temazepam effectiveness for Insomnia (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Temazepam for Insomnia * :
Age of people who take Temazepam for Insomnia * :
Who find Temazepam more effective for Insomnia?
Gender of people who find Temazepam more effective * :
Age of people who find Temazepam more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (5 days ago):
I was diagnosed with Ankylosing Spondylitis back in 1982. I am also on Domperidone for Gastraparisis that I use to get from Canada, now I get from local compounding pharmacy. In the past few years I have gone from Methadone for the chronic pain of the AS, to the butrans patch. It seemed to help with stomach pains for a few months. I also changed over from Hydrocodone to oxycodone for the break through pain. I had taken that for 12+ years.
My motility issues have been severe for the past 9 years. during the early years of GP I would get nausea for no reason, and then vomit for hours on end, 12-15 hours were common. I would end up in ER from dehydration and pain. Then after I switched to the pain patch I saw improvement in the GP for several months, like it was gone. Then it came back with a vengeance, I vomit only occasionally, but have constant severe nausea and stomach pain. I feel hopeless and I am sick of being sick.
From this study (3 weeks ago):
While on genetic restoril I am wearing a heart monitor because of pulse 125. For 4 hrs
I am not going to take this to see if palpitations or tachycardia stops
Is this fairly common. The drug has been a miracle worker but I am now afraid to take it
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Temazepam, Insomnia
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Lorazepam nearly killed me during cancer treatment
Day 31 of cold turkey and I want to die. It is a roller coaster from body tics and sweats to rage and crying in one day. I felt so good the 4h day of c/t. It was like before my cancer diagnosis. My bowels are better off Lorazepam. I threw up during bowel movements from the pain. Off Lorazepam first ...
- Zolpidem er side effects
I was in this medicaion for 2 weeks.I had severe headache,muscular backache and a rash in one side of my body.I didn't had problems falling asleep but I had problems staying asllep.I will switch to Lunesta 3mg.
- Lipitor and panic attack insomnia
My doctor put me on generic lipitor my triglycerides were slightly high 158 vs 150 goal and cholesterol not bad 128/28 although my ratio is bad. After less than a week on the medicine I woke up at 3 am wide awake and unable to calm down. I had anxiety issues several years go but have been off t ...
More reviews for: Temazepam, Insomnia
Recent studies of taking Temazepam in Insomnia on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Restoril, Klonopin, Lamotrigine for a patient with Sleeplessness, Anxiety, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Formication
- A study of side effects of Temazepam for a patient with Insomnia. The patient has Rash Erythematous Aggravated (redness of the skin)
- A study of drug interactions between OxyCODONE, TORADOL, Lactulose, Bisacodyl, MILK OF MAGNESIA, Colace, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Temazepam, Prochlorperazine Maleate, Metoclopramide for a patient with Pain, Constipation, Insomnia, Nausea Postoperative, Nausea. The patient has C. Difficile Colitis (Clostridium Difficile Colitis)
- A study of drug interactions between Anaprox, Ativan, Imitrex, Restoril, Cymbalta, Adderall 30, Wellbutrin Xl for a patient with Tmj Disorders, Anxiety Disorder, Migraine, Insomnia, Depressive Symptom, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Depression. The patient has Distractibility, Restless Legs Syndrome (Restless leg syndrome), Teeth Grinding And Clenching (Bruxism), Migraine, Sudden Forgetfulness (Memory loss), Forgetfulness (Memory loss), Pain - Muscles (Muscle aches), Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension (Stress and anxiety), Tension (Stress and anxiety), Emotional Distress, Fatigue - Chronic (Chronic fatigue syndrome), Memory Impairment (Memory loss), Muscle Rigidity, Insomnia
- A study of drug interactions between Nicotrol, Nicoderm Cq, Nicorette, Nicotine, Temazepam, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Vivelle-dot, Lipitor, Cymbalta, Depakote for a patient with Addiction, Sleep Aid, Hormone Replacement Therapy, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Depression, Bipolar Ii Disorder. The patient has Weight Increased, Perforation Of The Intestines (Gastrointestinal perforation), Lack Of Orgasm, Back Pain - Nonspecific (Back pain), Swallowing Difficulty, Ringing In The Ears (Tinnitus), Forgetfulness (Memory loss), Fatigue - Chronic (Chronic fatigue syndrome), Tremor, Urinary Incontinence, Sleep Problems Various Sources, Depression, Bipolar Ii Disorder
More related studies for: Temazepam, Insomnia
Recent Insomnia related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Temazepam, Insomnia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.