Home > Insomnia > Temazepam > Temazepam for Insomnia
How effective is Temazepam for Insomnia?
Overall ratings: 3.1/5
Long term ratings: 3.4/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Temazepam (temazepam) is for Insomnia. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 276 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
What is Temazepam
Temazepam (latest outcomes from 15,748 users) has active ingredients of temazepam. It is often used in insomnia.
Insomnia (sleeplessness) (latest reports from 780,055 patients) can be treated by Ambien, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Lunesta, Zolpidem Tartrate, Ambien Cr, Temazepam.
On Sep, 23, 2014: 276 people are studied for taking Temazepam in Insomnia
Temazepam effectiveness for Insomnia (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Temazepam for Insomnia * :
Age of people who take Temazepam for Insomnia * :
Who find Temazepam more effective for Insomnia?
Gender of people who find Temazepam more effective * :
Age of people who find Temazepam more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Temazepam for Insomnia >>>
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 months ago):
Two hour episode of the sensation of bugs crawling all on my body, on different spots at different times.
From this study (3 months ago):
chronic red face rash around lips, chin, cheeks
burns dry skin
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Temazepam, Insomnia
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Zolpidem er side effects
I was in this medicaion for 2 weeks.I had severe headache,muscular backache and a rash in one side of my body.I didn't had problems falling asleep but I had problems staying asllep.I will switch to Lunesta 3mg.
- Lipitor and panic attack insomnia
My doctor put me on generic lipitor my triglycerides were slightly high 158 vs 150 goal and cholesterol not bad 128/28 although my ratio is bad. After less than a week on the medicine I woke up at 3 am wide awake and unable to calm down. I had anxiety issues several years go but have been off t ...
- Insomnia from suboxone
Does Suboxone cause insomnia? Hell yes, I haven't slept properly for years and I wish I had never gone on it. My night is my day and daybreak is when i'm heading off to sleep,I try to wake up about 11 am but that is still half the day gone. I am so so over it, all I can do is reduce my dose
and th ...
More reviews for: Temazepam, Insomnia
Recent studies of taking Temazepam in Insomnia on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Restoril, Klonopin, Lamotrigine for a patient with Sleeplessness, Anxiety, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Formication
- A study of side effects of Temazepam for a patient with Insomnia. The patient has Rash Erythematous Aggravated (redness of the skin)
- A study of drug interactions between OxyCODONE, TORADOL, Lactulose, Bisacodyl, MILK OF MAGNESIA, Colace, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Temazepam, Prochlorperazine Maleate, Metoclopramide for a patient with Pain, Constipation, Insomnia, Nausea Postoperative, Nausea. The patient has C. Difficile Colitis (Clostridium Difficile Colitis)
- A study of drug interactions between Anaprox, Ativan, Imitrex, Restoril, Cymbalta, Adderall 30, Wellbutrin Xl for a patient with Tmj Disorders, Anxiety Disorder, Migraine, Insomnia, Depressive Symptom, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Depression. The patient has Distractibility, Restless Legs Syndrome (Restless leg syndrome), Teeth Grinding And Clenching (Bruxism), Migraine, Sudden Forgetfulness (Memory loss), Forgetfulness (Memory loss), Pain - Muscles (Muscle aches), Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension (Stress and anxiety), Tension (Stress and anxiety), Emotional Distress, Fatigue - Chronic (Chronic fatigue syndrome), Memory Impairment (Memory loss), Muscle Rigidity, Insomnia
- A study of drug interactions between Nicotrol, Nicoderm Cq, Nicorette, Nicotine, Temazepam, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Vivelle-dot, Lipitor, Cymbalta, Depakote for a patient with Addiction, Sleep Aid, Hormone Replacement Therapy, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Depression, Bipolar Ii Disorder. The patient has Weight Increased, Perforation Of The Intestines (Gastrointestinal perforation), Lack Of Orgasm, Back Pain - Nonspecific (Back pain), Swallowing Difficulty, Ringing In The Ears (Tinnitus), Forgetfulness (Memory loss), Fatigue - Chronic (Chronic fatigue syndrome), Tremor, Urinary Incontinence, Sleep Problems Various Sources, Depression, Bipolar Ii Disorder
More related studies for: Temazepam, Insomnia
Recent Insomnia related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Insomnia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.