Home > Itching > Diphenhydramine hydrochloride > Diphenhydramine hydrochloride for Itching
How effective is Diphenhydramine hydrochloride for Itching?
Overall ratings: 2.8/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Diphenhydramine hydrochloride (diphenhydramine hydrochloride) is for Itching. The study is based on 9 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get a free personalized report of your drugs: we study for you 352 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. Start to use eHealthMe >>>
What is Diphenhydramine hydrochloride
Diphenhydramine hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 2,984 users) has active ingredients of diphenhydramine hydrochloride. It is often used in insomnia.
Itching (latest reports from 544,797 patients) can be treated by Benadryl, Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride, Atarax, Hydroxyzine Pamoate, Hydroxyzine, Zyrtec.
On Sep, 21, 2014: 9 people are studied for taking Diphenhydramine hydrochloride in Itching
Diphenhydramine hydrochloride effectiveness for Itching (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Diphenhydramine hydrochloride for Itching * :
Age of people who take Diphenhydramine hydrochloride for Itching * :
Who find Diphenhydramine hydrochloride more effective for Itching?
Gender of people who find Diphenhydramine hydrochloride more effective * :
Age of people who find Diphenhydramine hydrochloride more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Diphenhydramine hydrochloride for Itching >>>
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 months ago):
Itching in extremeties with no rash apparent. Eyes watery and burning. Twitching is in left eyelid. Itching started 8 days ago. Lotion does not help much. Diphenhydramine does not help much.
From this study (1 year ago):
I am a 44 year old female with a very low testerone level of 3. I recently just got off of the birth control pill and have suffered from depression and anxiety for half of my life. I have recently reduced the Baclofen and Paxil and have started to feel worse. Can you please let me know the interactions, symptoms and side effects of all these pills?
From this study (1 year ago):
Just checking to make sure I *can* take the aleve--head's hurting and i dunno if the benadryl will help that
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Diphenhydramine hydrochloride, Itching
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Bone pain localized to poison ivy rash
I am having a moderate to strong reaction to poison ivy exposure. I have a localized rash with blistering, swelling and inflammation similar to cellulitis. The rash has been progressing for about a week. The blisters are not weeping or oozing. The area is cleaned daily with neem oil soap. Coincid ...
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
- Itching skin caused by taking crestor
After taking Crestor for 4 months or so, raised small spots on my forearms. More itchy evening and night, tried cortisone creams no relief. Dr though it might be due to dry skin, but on researching on the internet found this sort of information pointing to the Crestor as a possible cause. I decided ...
More reviews for: Diphenhydramine hydrochloride, Itching
Recent studies of taking Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride in Itching on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Ocusert Pilo-20, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, Tylenol, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Lunesta, Clonazepam, Lamictal, Nexium, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with Dry Mouth, Itching, Ankle Pain, Muscle Contractions Involuntary, Chronic Insomnia, Anxiety Disorder, Mood Stabilizer, Gerd, Hypertension. The patient has Muscle Twitching, Itching, Itching - Burning Eyes (Eye burning - itching and discharge)
- A study of drug interactions between Excedrin, Benadryl, Paxil, Ativan, Natural DHEA, Baclofen, Candex, Cymbalta for a patient with Head And Neck Pain, Itching, Depression And Anxiety, Anxiety, Cortisol Level, Muscle Pain And Reduce Anxiety, Bad Bacteria And Yeast In The Intestines, Depression. The patient has No Energy, Joint Pain, Muscle Weakness (Weakness), Stomach Pain (Abdominal pain), Nausea, Extreme Bloating, Anxiety Aggravated (Stress and anxiety), Depression Aggravated, Severe Headache
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Cinnamon, Benadryl for a patient with Osteopenia, Metabolism, Itching. The patient has Pain - Joints (Joint pain), Subcutaneous Nodule
- A study of drug interactions between Norvasc, Zoloft, Heparin Sodium, Morphine Sulfate, Nitrostat, Zofran, Ibuprofen, Sudafed, Benadryl, Tamiflu, Bromfed-dm, Klor-con, Magnesium Oxide, Promethazine Hydrochloride, Sodium Chloride 0.9% In Plastic Container, Proair Hfa, Aluminum Hydroxide And Magnesium Trisilicate, Simethicone for a patient with High Blood Pressure, Depression, Heart Attack, Pain, Chest Pain, Nausea, Nasal Sinus Drainage, Itching, Flu, Cough, Potassium - Low, Magnesium - Low, Dehydration, Shortness Of Breath, Stomach Pain. The patient has Chest Pain, Rash Generalised (Rashes), Nausea, Back Pain, Respiratory Rate Decreased, Blood Pressure Decreased (Hypotension), Heart Rate Decreased, Fatigue, Cough, Dehydration
- A study of drug interactions between Arimidex, Plaquenil, Xanax, Zyrtec, Benadryl, Epa, Dha, CoQ10, Vitamins for a patient with Breast Cancer Stage I, Sle Arthritis, Anxiety Disorder, Itching, Inflammation, Energy Increased, Health. The patient has Itching Scar
More related studies for: Diphenhydramine hydrochloride, Itching
Recent Itching related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Itching
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.