Home > Itching > Hydroxyzine pamoate > Hydroxyzine pamoate for Itching
How effective is Hydroxyzine pamoate for Itching?
Overall ratings: 2.6/5
Long term ratings: 3.5/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Hydroxyzine pamoate (hydroxyzine pamoate) is for Itching. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 19 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Hydroxyzine pamoate for Itching >>>
What is Hydroxyzine pamoate
Hydroxyzine pamoate (latest outcomes from 1,001 users) has active ingredients of hydroxyzine pamoate. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Itching (latest reports from 546,002 patients) can be treated by Benadryl, Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride, Atarax, Hydroxyzine Pamoate, Hydroxyzine, Zyrtec.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 19 people are studied for taking Hydroxyzine pamoate in Itching
Hydroxyzine pamoate effectiveness for Itching (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Hydroxyzine pamoate for Itching * :
Age of people who take Hydroxyzine pamoate for Itching * :
Who find Hydroxyzine pamoate more effective for Itching?
Gender of people who find Hydroxyzine pamoate more effective * :
Age of people who find Hydroxyzine pamoate more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Do the side effects of prolia either stop or lessen over the 6 month period between injections?
I am wondering if the side effects of Prolia go away or lessen during the six months it is taken for.
- Can acute pre pyloric gastritis cause hemorrhoids?
Itching,constipation, blood in stools,straining
the sensation of incomplete bowel evacuation.Burning sensation.
- Does anyone have sever itching at night
severe stinging and itching more at night and increased urination during the night. Problem falling asleep and staying asleep. Also have weird dreams and sometimes breathleness
- I was diagnosed with low risk prostate cancer 6 years ago, and food allergies 4 years ago. i was told that with cancer, i should not be taking claritin.
I have severe itching and forever scratching myself. I take Claritin to ease the itchiness. Since I also have prostate cancer, I was told that I should not be taking an antishistamine because it would cause cancer to spread. Any comments on that?
- I cut 1/3 of my oxycontin sr 15 mg pills in half, to minimize intake. any problem with that?
Keflex for skin lesions.
Oxycontin has robbed me of short-term memory, and makes me tired. The foot Edema is so bad my big shoe hits the gas and brake pedals at the same time, so I can't drive with my shoe on.
I want Resiniferatoxin to permanently kill my low back pain, but the Opiate industry ...
- Can lyrica stop itching
my doctor tells me my itching is caused by my back pain
- I suddenly have severe all over body itching and i'm seeing, in my internet research, that metformin could be the cause. can it begin suddenly after using for quite awhile?
I've been on metformin for about a year, but suddenly in the past week and a half I have intense/severe itching on various places on my body. It started on my hands/palms then my feet then all over anywhere. Itching so severe it is keeping me awake at night. Help please!
- Has anyone developed pruritus after 5 to 10 years on subutex?
Puritus just started after 7 years of being on suboxone. Just switched to generic subutex, three weeks ago. Pruritus just started 1 week ago, on the back of my thighs and buttocks.
- Is skin peeling/cracking/flaking common with use of clundamycin hydro?
I was diagnosed with cellulitis staph in my left thumb 2 weeks ago, half way through taking clindamycin hydrochloride my right thumb and forefinger started to crack/flake/peel and its slowly peeling further down my fingers and on to the other fingers. the left thumb with the cellulitis is only peel ...
- How come i get very itchy all over when taking subutex?
I was taking Suboxone for a year. I just got it changed to Subutex. Now my whole body itches a lot for the rest of the day.
More questions for: Hydroxyzine pamoate, Itching
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Rash from eating kale
I ate kale for the first time on Monday. I only had a small bowl of fresh mixed green salad, so it wasn't entirely Kale. By Tuesday, I had a small rash on my left hip. I ignored it at first. Thursday evening, I decided to eat a large kale salad with other veggies and salmon, all of which I have ...
- Double vision on levothyroxine
Diagnosed with under active thyroid in January 2011. Noticed onset of double vision in January 2014. Blurred vision and double vision worsened to such an extent that my glasses prescription has changed three times in less than 7 months. All the symptons I experience are a direct result of taking Le ...
- Bone pain localized to poison ivy rash
I am having a moderate to strong reaction to poison ivy exposure. I have a localized rash with blistering, swelling and inflammation similar to cellulitis. The rash has been progressing for about a week. The blisters are not weeping or oozing. The area is cleaned daily with neem oil soap. Coincid ...
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
- Itching skin caused by taking crestor
After taking Crestor for 4 months or so, raised small spots on my forearms. More itchy evening and night, tried cortisone creams no relief. Dr though it might be due to dry skin, but on researching on the internet found this sort of information pointing to the Crestor as a possible cause. I decided ...
- Cymbalta side effects
Cymbalta was prescribed in Sep. for pain associated with a total knee replacement which was done in Feb. During a yearly physical exam in April my AST and ALT numbers were 21 and 24. After taking Cymbalta for six days in September I noticed dark urine and immediately quit the Cymbalta. Labs done thr ...
More reviews for: Hydroxyzine pamoate, Itching
Recent studies of taking Hydroxyzine Pamoate in Itching on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Fenofibrate, Metoprolol Tartrate, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Fluoxetine, Hydrochlorothiazide, Esomeprazole Magnesium, Hydroxyzine Pamoate, Simvastatin for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Blood Pressure Fluctuation, Weight Control, Blood Pressure Increased, Gerd, Itching, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Blood
- A study of drug interactions between Bactrim Ds, Hydroxyzine Pamoate, Furosemide for a patient with Infection, Itching, Fluid Retention. The patient has Muscle Spasms
- A study of drug interactions between Tamsulosin Hydrochloride, Hydroxyzine Pamoate, Aspirin for a patient with Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia, Itching, Jet Lag. The patient has Nosebleed
More related studies for: Hydroxyzine pamoate, Itching
Recent Itching related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Hydroxyzine pamoate, Itching
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.